Feh Channel on the 10th 3pm PT

Jingle Jangle

43 minutes ago, Sayyyaka said:

That's cool and all, but you can't expect players to keep holding out for several months between huge updates waiting and hoping for changes to the game.  They clearly need better planning.  It's on them to provide a satisfactory experience and meet with feedback.
There are many problems that they still haven't addressed for a very long time, and their answers this year were making arena even worse and adding arena 2.0.
The best thing they've done this year is can Relay Defense.

I literally said that doesn't mean they shouldn't have been better from the start, because clearly they should have been. But we've established they weren't. We've established they messed up. So if that's the case and they're acknowledging that, we literally just have to wait or be thrown really shitty "holding us over" updates that will probably only serve to make everyone angrier.

If in a few months (not several) they still haven't done anything, then yes they really just suck. But they've sucked for a while, and at least LOOK like they're acknowledging their mistakes, so we just have to wait and see. Not saying it makes it right, but idk what constant, useless complaining does either. 

And personally, I think Arena and Arena 2.0 are fine. I've enjoyed both! And ironically, didn't particularly care for Relay Defense. So to each their own, which only further speaks to the fact they literally can't please everyone.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Sayyyaka said:

The first anniversary was pretty underwhelming, the best thing we got was a free 5*

BuT tHe OrBs!1!

Really. When I tell people the anniversary was underwhelming, they always remind me of how many free orbs it gave. As if it’s something impressive.

42 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Sigh. Now the Feh channel is going to have new heroes featured. What is it that the trailer can't do? Just repeating info

It can be beast units so they might need Feh to explain the new unit type which a trailer probably can't do. It would be disappointing if it's just another generic banner with some information about the story which most people probably don't care about. 

1 hour ago, Icelerate said:

It can be beast units so they might need Feh to explain the new unit type which a trailer probably can't do. It would be disappointing if it's just another generic banner with some information about the story which most people probably don't care about. 

It could also be a banner of OCs/ a banner with different Summoning percentages, which would warrant withholding info until the Channel.

Can't say I am very interested in this feh channel, 10 minutes gives them time to talk about, a new banner, whatever change they are making to aether raids and maybe some small new feature, unless feh has learnt how to speak normally.

Whatever is today channel is about I hope this means all the bandwagoners & haters finally find something better to do if nothing special gets announce. Which is more than likely unless people really think having beasts units are just that amazing.

So, did anyone see the notifications about the aether raids? About the new season getting delayed for a new feature that allows you to get more lift. So it does raise a question as to how they will fit the whole book iii reveal, the new banner, the whole aether raids things and Feh's rambling considering her speed.

Edited by SuperNova125

3 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

How many hours until it starts? I ask hors because of timezone shenanigans.

Let's just say 9 hours and 20 minutes.

You can check the remaining time here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJfO4I37wsY

Edited by Garlyle

I'm with most of you here. I think it will just be the Book III Intro and a Winter Banner, probably featuring alt Anna. I have a sneaking suspicion Bruno will be back in this next book, as will Loki, so maybe they will be part of the new banner. I doubt they will talk too much about demotions. I am also in the camp that once we complete Chapter 1 we will get a free five star who is our connection to the new Book. If I were to guess they would go sword since Fjorm is a lance, and axes aren't lead characters (overstatement I know, but they are the lead's best friends). And, as much as I want laguz (though different ones than most people here since I am primarily a Radiant Dawn guy), I don't think that will be this update.

Edited by jameslove001

It'll be midnight for me, glad it's not 3-5 a.m. like usual. 

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

About nine hours until massive disappointment :3
(and no, I’m not talking about my birthday, that one is still way ahead)

Why should you be disappointed by your birthday? 

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

About nine hours until massive disappointment :3
(and no, I’m not talking about my birthday, that one is still way ahead)

Do let me know when it happens at it's date so I could wish you a happy birthday

This isn't an expectation. Just something I'd want. Make us use our badges and pots for something. Oh, and arena medals as well

I'm really happy that this Feh Channel is at midnight for me! I just want to see a 3d trailer, some new characters, and a barracks expansion. It will be enough to make me happy, but if there is more it's better. 

Spoiler

And if we're getting Light Sharena and Dark Alfonse then it will be the perfect 8 minutes Feh Channel.

This could be a turning point in Heroes, a beginning of something new and fresh(and I don't mean beast units). And it'll be followed with banners we've been waiting for.

If IS learned anything in 2 years that is...

@silveraura25 It’s the 29th of January.

@mampfoid Nah, I was too gloomy about myself for some reason. Thinking about it, last year the game itself gave me a present in the shape of a Myrrh that I was desperately trying for for about a week or so. It’s just that birthdays have lost their charm after a while.

@Drakhis Please, not another alts for the siblings. The regular versions need to be made more relevant. Give them merges already, you cowards in Intsys.

Look at the announcements, we're getting another way to get Lift in AR mode (which is why AR's new season is slightly delayed).

That's most likely going to be the only thing we get beyond new banner + Book 3 + new OC. 10 minutes long video, 1 minute intro, 1 minute exit leaves us with 8 minutes. Banner videos take about 1.5 minutes for 3 units, 2 for 4 units, lets assume they're being generous to kick off Book 3 and gives us 4 units. That's 6 minutes left. They'll probably have a cinematic for Book 3 + some talk around it, lets assume 3-4 minutes combined giving us 2-3 minutes left. Then they have to show off the new OC unit we get, thats another minute for a total of 1-2 minutes left. If there's anything that needs to be explained in even the slightest amount of detail for the new way of getting Lift, that's the rest of the video time. 

34 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s just that birthdays have lost their charm after a while.

Most adult people get that sensation sooner or later. Try organizing children parties to feel the real birthday vibes again. ;-) 

A Myrrh as a birthday present sounds great, or a new 5* in general. Wouldn't mind to get a (Halloween) Myrrh myself. 

2 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Do let me know when it happens at it's date so I could wish you a happy birthday

This isn't an expectation. Just something I'd want. Make us use our badges and pots for something. Oh, and arena medals as well

Pots?

Im not expecting any crazy announcements myself. Probably a banner announcement, the Light and Dark Leg Hero reveal, Maybe a look at the Radiant Dawn or Binding Blade banner that is coming next year, and then Book 3. I can see maybe sometype of announcement on a fix for something, maybe daggers get the buff they have been needing, expecially since Staves have pretty much taken the utility and debuffing role they were supposed to have. If we are lucky, we get beast units finally. But I am not holding my breath. Theres a chance of a reveal for the Christmas Banner as well? But that could just as easily be next week. Either way that is coming soon too.

I doubt we see any skill shops, and if I recall demotions happened during Anniversary and not 2.0, so I am not expecting that either.