Feh Channel on the 10th 3pm PT

Jingle Jangle

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Lif was mentioned during the short Aether Raids introduction dialogue to be the name of the first king of Askr.

Aw man, I didn't remember that! So, that could be the undead first king of Askr, huh? MAN THIS IS SO COOL. And is the other one his dearly departed wife, then, I wonder? Shooooot. X3

1 minute ago, The Priest said:
  1. RIP Sharena. Guess, Loki replaces Anna now.
  2. Instead of Legendary Heroes we have now "Mythic" Heroes.
  3. Free 5* like in Book II.
  4. Laguz units in January.
  5. Summoning Ticket system. Tickets only last in their current summoning focus.

... That was pretty bad. Especially the Ticket system is really awful considering it would be better to store them for other banners.
Does that mean Hero Fest is going to be our next summoning focus?

Tickets do seems pretty bad.

Instead of giving us orbs that we stockpile for future banners, they can just give us tickets and force us to spend them on the current banner, reducing how big of an orb stash we can get for a specific banner.

Glad I've been stockpiling since they announced the RD banner since it's now confirmed to be the introduction of Laguz units.

Am I the only one joked out Hel is a woman, LOL, I didn't even realize it until Feh pointed it out~

The new enemy units look cool, I need to see them in higher quality than my stream was, but I did see the flying Manakete enemy~

ATM I don't really care about the new freebie girlie but her pegasus does look cool~

And Free Summon tickets sound really nice, and since they always expire, no reason not to use them when I can~

But no new Banner shown so I wonder if we're going to be getting that later today~

Beasts are a thing now, that's literally all I care about. Now I can actually look forward to Ranulf getting in. Eir is really pretty and I'm excited for her skills but I don't have any expectations for her story role. 

More blessings is kind of a pain but at the same time not really since I manage them pretty well. The new villain designs are either a hit and miss but I do like Hel's design at least. 

So those new blessings, how much ya wanna bet a character can have both a Mythic AND a Legendary blessing, since Mythic isn't tied to Legendary heroes? I'd love that, personally. Means I won't have wasted handing out blessings.

I also suppose this means that January's heroes definitely won't be the Dawn Brigade. I'm okay with that, I'm excited for those beast units!

Overall, I liked what was shown. I have a lot of enthusiasm for this.

1 minute ago, Mercakete said:

Aw man, I didn't remember that! So, that could be the undead first king of Askr, huh? MAN THIS IS SO COOL. And is the other one his dearly departed wife, then, I wonder? Shooooot. X3

The other one seems to be the first queen of Embla (She looks like an adult Veronica)

I wonder how many people are disappointed?

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Well, uh

Hide contents

This is dumb, this is ridiculous, I don't like any of this, why

In all seriousness, the only thing I'm really happy to hear about is beast units being added in January. (Also, I think I saw Nailah, but I could be wrong.) First summon ticket is also a cool idea.

As for things I didn't like:
- Another type of "special" hero, mythic heroes. Yaaaaaaaay. Well, at least anima being an element gives Eliwood a chance to show up on one of these
- Another freebie princess, yaaaaay. I'm not complaining about free 5-stars, but can't we get a plot-relevant male character? Especially since we had Fjorm in book 2?
- Story looks bad. Heroes won't do the "dark and edgy" thing well.

You could just drop the game if you don't like it so much.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

So, 3.0. How much will this suck?

Reveal hidden contents

So first off butterflies and a random pair in black (Likely Hel), while the Askr royals, Loki and Veronica in the forest are getting chased by Al and Sharena's evil versions and they're then in a mire with Alfonse drowning in gunk while Sharena screams and then gets bonked on the head. Then it swirls around Al while the pair in black from earlier are on a battlefield while the smaller one cries to the other. All this has some bad heavy metal playing in the background and no Anna. I am concerned.

Feh shows up confused. Sure she is. Meanwhile she introduces Hel's residents, who she takes time to describe. Eir is someone Feh seems to be pushing. Is that the same VA? Hel is female and that scythe sure is something. Also sure, she won't ever be playable. Also the Al and Sharena clones are Lif and Thrasir, with their weapons being seeable in the video (Green tome for the Sharena clone, I missed Al's clone's but I think it's a sword or lance). Also, Alfonse is copying Lyn with that line. Also, a new atmosphere? The music makes me sceptical it'll be good.

New seasons are in 3.0, which had been leaked. :P Though there's 4: Astra and Anima are also in the game, but they affect Aether Raids. They're tied to a new bunch called Mythic Heroes... Of course, with the first being Eir. Then there's a Hero Fest, with Owain, Ophelia, Lewyn and new girl Eir (That sounds neat). And Tibarn shows up, SO WE GOT A CONFIRMATION BEASTS ARE COMING but it's not til January. First Summon tickets allows for summoning a free first pull. Forging bonds give them and the January one confirms Tibarn is in the RD banner. Man Feh keeps talking about Eir, though least she'll be a free unit.

Also, wait nothing else? REALLY? They didn't waste it on the refines, but NOW I WANT TO KNOW.

TLDR: Beasts get delayed to 3.1, the advertising for 3.0's story disappointed hard and summoning tickets are a thing. Least the hero fest seems neat with Lewyn.

If that your deal breaker then you should start packing. God knows there's better games out there then Heroes

1 minute ago, The Priest said:
  1. RIP Sharena. Guess, Loki replaces Anna now.
  2. Instead of Legendary Heroes we have now "Mythic" Heroes.
  3. Free 5* like in Book II.
  4. Laguz units in January.
  5. Summoning Ticket system. Tickets only last in their current summoning focus.

... That was pretty bad. Especially the Ticket system is really awful considering it would be better to store them for other banners.
Does that mean Hero Fest is going to be our next summoning focus?

Well then, I guess you should finally stop playing Heroes. After all, no point in playing a disappointing game, right?

3 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:
  • Gothic villains feel like Bleach 
  • Eir
  • Tickets system to save orbs
  • rip best friend 
  • NALIAH

I'm interested

Actually if it was like a Bleach villain then they would be dress more in white, but I can see where you're coming from

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

So those new blessings, how much ya wanna bet a character can have both a Mythic AND a Legendary blessing, since Mythic isn't tied to Legendary heroes? I'd love that, personally. Means I won't have wasted handing out blessings.

I hope this is the case, though I feel like they might have mentioned it. It's going to be annoying if you can't and it's a ploy to make people whale for more blessings to switch between for arena and AR use.

Just now, Zangetsu said:

You could just drop the game if you don't like it so much.

What I do or don't do regarding this game is none of your business. There's also nothing against SF against me voicing my opinions as long as I'm not attacking anybody either. If you can't stand me griping about stuff, why don't you just do yourself a favor and put me on fucking ignore?

If Sharena dies and Alfonse is on a quest to revive her then this could be interesting. Also, cool. Alfonso having a rivalry with his ancestor

Ticket system looks to be a much needed addition.

Beast units. Where do I start? @Ice Dragon looks like they decided to screw the magic weakness

I'm kinda disappointed, but maybe they'll address a lot of things in the version update

REALLY REALLY hoping Naesala is on the beast banner, please intsys I need my slimy trash bird... I'd be happy with Ranulf or Reyson too tho just. much less so

I'm so down for the edgy gothic themes that is 110% my aesthetic... nice

Hel... pretty <3

I guess Loki may be on our side now? She seemed to be along with the Askrs in the forest. Hel is also supposed to be the daughter of Loki in Norse mythology, so I wonder if they'll have some kind of connection here too.

5 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Am I the only one joked out Hel is a woman, LOL, I didn't even realize it until Feh pointed it out~

The new enemy units look cool, I need to see them in higher quality than my stream was, but I did see the flying Manakete enemy~

ATM I don't really care about the new freebie girlie but her pegasus does look cool~

And Free Summon tickets sound really nice, and since they always expire, no reason not to use them when I can~

But no new Banner shown so I wonder if we're going to be getting that later today~

No. Your not the only one who thought Hel was a man. I dunno why but this new character reminds me of Yveltal for someone reason. Do beasts come in colors like breath users?

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

I actually missed the beginning of the actual Book III trailer due to making my mom some pizza so, re-watching it now and my LORD is that music awful

Ah it's sad that you don't like it, but I'm really a fan  ^^ And I thought that Death Metal in fire emblem wouldn't fit, but in my opinion, it's really fitting.

Beast units are finally coming, so I am happy even if I have to wait another month.  Goth heroes make me very happy and a free flying dagger unit sound wonderful since I missed S!Kagaro.  All in all this was about what I figured.  The tickets do make me a little wary since you can only use them on that banner, but I will just be very thrifty with my orbs now.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

What I do or don't do regarding this game is none of your business. There's also nothing against SF against me voicing my opinions as long as I'm not attacking anybody either. If you can't stand me griping about stuff, why don't you just do yourself a favor and put me on fucking ignore?

Hey if that's how you feel empowered then go for it. If the game is so disappointing then quitting is still option. God forbid finding something else to do & enjoying it.

Oh, & saying "IMO" doesn't mean people can't voice their opinion about your opinions