Feh Channel on the 10th 3pm PT

Jingle Jangle

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, they're transparent and not just glowing armor or clothing. Kinda lewd... Aw yeah, let me see inside you, baby. That really riles me up. :p

Also, I love all these crossovers, man. First Smash gets Castlevania and now Fire Emblem gets Bloodstained stuff.

In all seriousness, the tickets... Are they basically coupons? They expire, they look like they're made of cheap paper, and you get them from regularly occuring events which would be like getting newspaper and reading them.

Gonna need to clear out my barracks... Somehow even with combat manuals, I'm still ending up with too many heroes.

Edited by Kaden

9 minutes ago, Drakhis said:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.0bd756e68723de263efe71688734350c.png

She looks like a fusion between Mt.lady and midnight from My hero academia and an adult Veronica.

Looking at her more closely, yeah, I guess she does look more like Veronica than Sharena. If she's Veronica and Bruno's ancestor, then I guess masks run in the family, eh?

Also, this means BRUNO RELEVENCE AGAIN! He's been trying to figure out how to undo his and Veronica's cursed bloodline, remember? And his research has led him to the conclusion of a dark god. Maybe this meant Hel? I still want to know more about his dad (who's crazy, from what I recall) and there was something about the previous two empresses...

2 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Oh hey, that raises some questions...could Thrasir possibly be related to Veronica? Maybe her mother? Could Embla be situated in Hel? Are we going to invade Embla??

Lif is the first king of Askr, so it's likely that Thrasir is the first queen of Embla. They are likely long dead, hence why they work for Hel.

3 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Oh hey, that raises some questions...could Thrasir possibly be related to Veronica? Maybe her mother? Could Embla be situated in Hel? Are we going to invade Embla??

If that villain named Lif really is the first king of Askr than Thrasir could be the first queen of Embla. She looks like an older Veronica so she could pass for her distant ancestor. 

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:

you arent helping the cause much, let alone you arent voicing an opinion to their opinion you are suggesting an action thats totally different.

and yes your honor IN MY OPINION this Feh channel sucked hardcore and was a mere fart compared to the one we got with book II and an insult for content. New units =! new content.

We didn't really get any new content, did we?

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

On the plus side... more orbs to blow on the Xmas or RD banner - I only care about getting one copy of any character after all. Still feels a bit meh, though, due to the trickle of new character banners of late >.< 

I'm the same, all my +10 units are units you can get at 4*.

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

So, extra free summons, and more excuses to add alts and 3 move fliers, about what was expected 

They never needed an excuse before.

6 minutes ago, Drakhis said:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.0bd756e68723de263efe71688734350c.png

She looks like a fusion between Mt.lady and midnight from My hero academia and an adult Veronica.

I feel like she might be related to Veronica (like an ancestor or something), and the same goes for Lif with Alfonse.

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

So no skill refinery or hero demotes happened. Unless they're addressing it in the version update, it's a bumpy ride

Yeah, looking back, we didn't really get anything functionally new, did we?

I was saying that all the launch 5*s should be demoted to 4* now.

2 minutes ago, Eilanzer said:

serious talk guys, what´s the point of legendary heroes now? they will not serve to the aether raid bonus...and will score the same for arena...so what´s the point?!

I imagine the blessings will still have their bonus active in regular arena.

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Lif is the first king of Askr, so it's likely that Thrasir is the first queen of Embla. They are likely long dead, hence why they work for Hel.

Oigh, I just realized a thing... I guess they didn't make it to Valhalla, and so were unworthy or something. Dang. Too bad for them...

AH! That reminds me of a theory I had! That is, Hel being a goddess, and Valhalla being a paralleling deity who will be introduced later (though I was expecting the mission to stop Hel from overstepping her bounds and taking people who weren't destined to her realm to come from her, it looks like it's coming from Hel's daughter instead. ...Who the heck is Eir's dad? Maybe Valhalla isn't a sibling of Hel's, but her husband? Maybe that means that Eir has a sibling who serves their dad?)

3 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

So, extra free summons, and more excuses to add alts and 3 move fliers, about what was expected 

It looks like beast units have the disadvantage of not always being transformed as well as being locked to melee weapons, which is probably a reasonable drawback for having 3 movement range as a flier.

2 minutes ago, Eilanzer said:

serious talk guys, what´s the point of legendary heroes now? they will not serve to the aether raid bonus...and will score the same for arena...so what´s the point?!

They're for when you don't have a Mythic Hero matching the current element.

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Cool. Unique enemy typings now. Flying dragons

Oh, good. Someone else finally noticed.

The aesthetics for some of the new characters are nice. I like flying units so I'm glad that Eir is the free unit. No idea who the guy in black/dark blue and the woman beside him are. I guess Bruno went MIA again. Or he probably just died or plotting to overthrow some unknown kingdom off screen. 

The metal music seems out of place but then again, metal is associated with Norway. Maybe they'll have some metal soundtracks for Book III. 

As for story, I don't expect much and don't care. Never played the game for the story and just skipped all the dialogue. 

I'm wondering how they'll incorporate the beast units into the game and how they'll be different from manaketes. Will there be weapons effective against them? 

Tickets are a cool addition. Shame they can't be used on other banners. 

Mythic heroes... I guess some other FE lords have a shot at having a special variant. 

Hopefully the update has more content than presented. 

29 minutes ago, Dayni said:

In all honesty it doesn't help that I had the back luck blues a few weeks back with this game and it's kinda pushed me back from the game.

I wasn't expecting it to be amazing not just due to it being only 10 minutes but this was not a good first impression. I doubt I'd be switching to another mobile title because the main reason I came to this to begin with was because of it being part of a franchise I was following. But we'll have to see with the actual game itself. After all, it feels like they weren't actually saying much about the update itself.

I get that, I really do, but there really better games out there & I'm not just talking about mobile games

26 minutes ago, Drakhis said:

You know, don't try to answer him on that, he doesn't care about people that like the game, he just need to hate the good things and the bad things ^^ Feel free to enjoy the game!

I'm enjoying, I'm just not blind to it's fault or defending the game's many mistakes.

5 minutes ago, Hilda said:

you arent helping the cause much, let alone you arent voicing an opinion to their opinion you are suggesting an action thats totally different.

and yes your honor IN MY OPINION this Feh channel sucked hardcore and was a mere fart compared to the one we got with book II and an insult for content. New units =! new content.

What cause? The guy got all pissy because I dare suggest the idea of finding something better to do.

And if you've been nothing but disappointed with the game then maybe that's a sign to find something to actually enjoy?

The tickets are probably going to alter my summoning habits a bit.  If they are tied to their banner, I'll need to change my "Summon on Day 1 until I get who I want" method of summoning.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I imagine the blessings will still have their bonus active in regular arena.

This whole mythic heroes stuff gave me a sour taste, there was no point to add it...This made aether raids worse and kind of made legendary heroes worse too... =/

7 minutes ago, Sayyyaka said:

They somehow made Aether Raids worse...so much for that new mode.
With Three Houses being MIA, THIS is how they tide over their fans, jesus christ.
Well, bye.

Jesus, finally! Someone actually making good on their promise

Well this Feh Channel made today an even funnier birthday to celebrate (technically) today, I mean, free unit on my birthday? Sweet!

And...the free unit is one that appeals to my old Victorian Goth senses on so many levels? And is drawn by Kozaki to boot? Why yes, I'll happily take it! :3

So yeah Eir looks neat and Hel's design got to have some semblance of death and disturbance in it. I dig. The design of Hel's generals less so but eh, I can live with their edginess. Makes it more fun to completely curbstomp them on maps in the future anyway. Dunno what to think about Mythic Heroes and the new seasons yet - remains to be seen I guess.

Oh and edgelord & lady's (Líf & Thrasir) names...?

As has been pointed out already, in Norse mythology those are the names of the humans that will re-populate the earth after Ragnarök - Líf and Lífþrasir (Líf is female and Lífþrasir is male in mythology though). As a bonus, guess which one of the aesir will be their god since Odin and the rest kicked the bucket during Ragnarök...? Why, it's Baldr ofc.

So...between this, Breiðablik being the summoner's divine weapon, and Loki wielding Thökk as a weapon (all three being references to the mythology concerning Baldr) I wouldn't be surprised if they attempted a "*Plot Twist: Summoner = Baldr!*" at some point. 

Also...beasts! In multiple colours! Flies three spaces! Sweet. Curious to see them in gameplay.

Anyway...time to sleep for me so I can wake up to the daily reset and Birthday celebrations. ;)