Feh Channel on the 10th 3pm PT

Jingle Jangle

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6b4_-_Copy.jpg

Stolen from @DefaultBeep again because it’s worth it.

I said back then that going to the otherworld to save our dead is not the plot arc I was interested in, and of course we are going to the otherworld to save our dead. Yay, I guess. At least Eir is pretty. Hopefully this makes people stop shortening Eirika’s name.

The rest wasn’t pretty at all. Ayther cancer will have to conform to the elements now if you want to score. Good thing I gave up on that shit anyway. Yay, new not-legendary heroes that might or might not take spots on regular banners.

Also where the Hel is the new banner?

Skeletal boobs made me laugh, and flying 3 Mov is what no one asked for. The song was pure cringe. The designs for the Hel peeps are pure cringe. This is going to be a rough ride.

1 minute ago, Regal Edelgard Axe Master said:

Can't wait till tonight hope the first chapter will leave a good impression!

Wha, someone is actually exciting for the game? How is that possible?

Still thought the channel was overall alright

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Stolen from @DefaultBeep again because it’s worth it.

Yup, that's a perfect summation of their direction with Book III. I'm expecting it to be of the same "quality" as that game, too.

Besides Book III, there sure was a load of nothing in this Feh Channel aside from the too little, too late addition of laguz that I can't even get hyped for at this point. They're really starting to lose me at this point.

Let's see. The lyrics aren't that garbled and someone posted the song by itself. Here's what I hear:

[awesome Batman-esque intro]

only one-one future

only one-one world

only need one answer

let this be it

throw away everything to bring a temple back to life

sacrifice another self

[remix of FEH theme]

throw it away, throw it away, throw it all away (x2)

[remix of FEH theme, followed by quiet sounds, faking out at a fade-out]

only one-one future

only one-one world

only need one answer

will(?) change your life return to life

Seems pretty fitting. I wonder if there's a hidden meaning in these words, too, and whose prospective it's from. Could be Alfonse, could be Eir. Also, I totally could've misheard some of this.

Edit: Realized the last lyric was "return to life"

Edited by Mercakete

Wow, did not expect metal in a heroes trailer, but the characters look interesting and it can give us a better, darker book. The mythic heroes is weird stuff, surprised by the 4 new elements. Looking forward for Beast units and Eir, I need more good fliers.

Is she sword or dagger? Anyway, hi Lewyn, bye orb stack.

This is another nail in the coffin for Gen1 units. Still need Skill shop.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yup, that's a perfect summation of their direction with Book III. I'm expecting it to be of the same "quality" as that game, too.

Edgy and Heroes don’t mix. The “darker” “story” didn’t work out for Book II, and I want to know who was the genius who decided to ramp it up for Book III.

4 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Anyway, hi Lewyn, bye orb stack.

My 24 orbs aren’t ready for this.

I liked that FEH channel overall. Nice to see Tibarn and Nailah. The possibility of having a 3 dancer flier Reyson makes me happy but also scares me a bit. 

The designs look interesting I guess the vampire FE16 leak was real . I just hope the story would be decent for once and that it doesn't turn into an edgefest.

Limited summoning tikets sounds disappointing to me though. Why can't we hoard them for later banners like in FGO and GBF?

If generic enemy armored dragons appear in book 3 too with the flying ones, I wonder how they would differ them from the infantry ones design wise. 

Edited by Thunderstar

55 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Wha, someone is actually exciting for the game? How is that possible?

Still thought the channel was overall alright

Me too it was exciting for me the new theme going on is very new and refreshing for the series! Eir is so beautiful she's something I wanted to see for a FE princess, Hel looks gentle and terrifying at the same time I feel I'm gonna enjoy seeing her interactions especially with her daughter, Líf and Thrasir are pretty cool and has so much implications with both of them(Líf is the first king of Askr so Thrasir is obviously a Embla royal likely first Embla Queen). And Beast units finally are coming when I saw Tibarn flew across the screen I screamed. Overall it was a great Feh channel had to watch it more than once!

Edited by Regal Edelgard Axe Master

7 minutes ago, Eilanzer said:

from reddit:

Already covered that.

Lif is the first king of Askr. It's likely, based on her design, that Thrasir is the first queen of Embla. Both are presumably long dead, hence why they are servants of Hel (and have parts of their body replaced with bio-luminescent, colored goo).

8 minutes ago, Thunderstar said:

If generic enemy armored dragons appear in book 3 too with the flying ones, I wonder how they would differ them from the infantry ones design wise. 

Scarves.

9 minutes ago, Regal Edelgard Axe Master said:

Me too it was exciting for me the new theme going on is very new and refreshing for the series! Eir is so beautiful she's something I wanted to see for a FE princess, Hel looks gentle and terrifying at the same time I feel I'm gonna enjoy seeing her interactions especially with her daughter, Líf and Thrasir are pretty cool and has so much implications with both of them. And Beast units finally are coming when I saw Tibarn flew across the screen I screamed. Overall it was a great video had to watch it more than once!

ikr? This isn't my opinion exactly, but I likewise loved everything about this. :3

7 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Is she sword or dagger? Anyway, hi Lewyn, bye orb stack.

Spoiler

pzdtuhtvfj321.png

She's a dagger, she probably is going to be the worst of all the free heroes purely based on her weapon type 

8 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

Huh, that's pretty interesting.

Oh man Hel's been in FE and we didn't even know it DANG. So... FE4/5 stuff incoming?

7 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

pzdtuhtvfj321.png

She's a dagger, she probably is going to be the worst of all the free heroes purely based on her weapon type 

We gotta first see her stats, weapon effect, her light mythic effect, and likely exclusive skill before making any conclusions.

Edited by Regal Edelgard Axe Master

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Edgy and Heroes don’t mix. The “darker” “story” didn’t work out for Book II, and I want to know who was the genius who decided to ramp it up for Book III.

I don't know who green lit this either, but I do know having Sonic and company say "damn" every chance they could get sure didn't work out for Sega at all. Maybe if we're lucky, we'll get to witness a similarly epic train wreck with this nonsense. 

3 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

pzdtuhtvfj321.png

It is entirely possible for the "dagger" to be a staff, technically.  I'm inclined to say dagger is most likely just because it looks like a dagger, but they could claim the dagger is a ceremonial dagger used to cast spells to justify it as a staff.

The really weird thing about that screenshot is that it's showing movement for an enemy unit, which I don't think shows up (unless I turned it off immediately and then forgot about it).

1 minute ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

It is entirely possible for the "dagger" to be a staff, technically.  I'm inclined to say dagger is most likely just because it looks like a dagger, but they could claim the dagger is a ceremonial dagger used to cast spells to justify it as a staff.

The really weird thing about that screenshot is that it's showing movement for an enemy unit, which I don't think shows up (unless I turned it off immediately and then forgot about it).

It's a dagger. You can see the colorless dagger icon next to her sprite.

Enemy movement is turned off by default. There is an option to turn it on.

3 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

one of the settings makes the enemy move like this, and that is definitely a dagger icon 

damn my speed bane

Edited by Mackc2

So overall, this FEH channel announced :

• Book 3
  • Mythic Heroes with Light, Dark, Astra and Anima
  • New Hero Fest with Eir
  • First Summon Tickets
  • Tibarn is coming in January

So overall, I'm intrigued by Book 3. I'm wary since Book 2 started somewhat promising and ended up being pretty disappointing, and I'm unsure FEH can actually handle going down the 'dark and edgy' road. 

Not sure how I feel about Mythic heroes. When the Light and Dark icons were leaked, I expected new Legendary Heroes, but they're apparently different. First of all, Eir is on a Hero Fest banner and not on a 'Mythical Banner'. Until they give us more details, I have no idea if they're going to be permanent additions to the pool or just relegated to special banners. The fact that their blessings are tied to Aether Raids are pretty ominous since I'm not a fan of how Blessings impact arena and Aether Raids are already enough of a pain for me without having to deal with blessings on top of that.

First Summon Tickets are either a good thing or a bad one depending on how they're implemented. If they're just added as extra rewards and don't take the place of orbs, it just gives up more summons overall, which is good. But if tickets replace orb rewards in certain events, it could slow down people who want to stash orbs for banners they really want.

The only thing I'm really hyped for is Tibarn. I've been saving orbs ever since the RD was announced and knowing it's gonna feature Tibarn is making me really glad I did. And it seems like Laguz units might have a gimmick similar to how they worked in the Tellius game considering Tibarn is initially in human form before automatically shifting at the start of the 3rd player turn while Nailah never shifts. 

Overall, kinda meh on this channel. None of the news here are really game changers as far as how we play the game is concerned. The closest thing to a gameplay change to one of the current mode is the whole Blessing bonus in Aether Raids and it's definitely not something I'd consider like an improvement if it's anything like how blessings work in the arena.