What was your first spirit when starting the game?

shadowofchaos

Don't really remember.  A spirit from a game I didn't know, and I'm pretty certain I got another copy of it early on.

I do know that my first FE Fates spirit was Sakura.  Incidentally, Birthright was the first path I played, and because of that Sakura was the first royal sibling besides Corrin and Azura that I was able to use outside of the prologue.

Kind of fitting.

But of course now I've got Leif and he's gonna be my main guy for the swordies, probably for the rest of the World of Light even if I find a better spirit.

13 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Juste Belmond, a character I know nor care nothing about. But his design is pretty cool. 

The most notable thing about Juste is that he is Simon Belmont’s grandson. That’s about it. He’s unfortunately one of the more forgettable Belmonts, up there with Christopher and Sonya (the latter of which has been stricken from canon).

4 hours ago, The Priest said:

Barbara from Paper Mario 2.

Pretty neat.

There isn't anyone called Barbara in Paper Mario 2. However, there is a Barbara from Jam With the Band.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

46 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

There isn't anyone called Barbara in Paper Mario 2. However, there is a Barbara from Jam With the Band.

Barbara is Vivian’s German name in Thousand-Year Door.