Jump to content
Shakespeare1142

Favorite characters from each Fire Emblem?

Recommended Posts

For me (of the ones I've played):

Shadow Dragon/Mysteries of the Emblem: Navarre I guess?

Genealogy: Dierdre or Beowolf

Binding Blade: Sue, Karel (The whole redemption arc is very cool, they explored it in depth in Elibian Nights)

Blazing Sword: Matthew, Erk, Nino, Lyn, Hector (The cast is one of my favorite parts of this game, also not to spoil anything but the relationship between Will, Rebecca & Dart is top notch)

Sacred Stones: Colm, Joshua (He has a weird "Count of Monte Cristo" prince in hiding thing going) Ross, Lyon (OK he's not technically in the main cast but give me a break)

Awakening: Olivia, Lon Qu, Henry, Owain, Inigo, Priam (I prefer the second gen characters in this game weirdly enough)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Any game I haven't actually played or haven't completed - aka barely went past the first map - (will have an astirisk) is mainly inspired by non-mainline games)

*Shadow Dragon: Marth

SoV: Celica, Genny, Berkut

*Geneology: Sigurd

*Thracia: The Reinhardt

FE6: Hector (I'm not far in this game admittedly)

FE7: Nino, Nergal, Denning, Hector

*Sacred Stones: Ephraim

PoR: Ike (I'm about halfway though this game I think)

*RD: Michaiah, 3-13 Archer

Awakening: Chrom, Mustafa, Cervantes

Fates: Oboro, Izana

Heroes: Veronica, Helbindi, Bruno

Warriors: No one, haha.

*TMS: Sadly don't have it, although I find Emo Chrom's design interesting

Cipher: Risen King Chrom

Smash: Corrin

Edited by Arcphoenix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't played the Jugdral games, but from Heroes at least, Finn is looking like a strong contender. I'll also do male / female. For Awakening, I'm not including Robin.

Shadow Dragon - Marth / Caeda

Mystery of the Emblem - Xane / Tiki

Shadows of Valentia - Tobin / Silque

Binding Blade - Roy / Lilina

Blazing Blade - Eliwood / Ninian

Path of Radiance - Reyson / Leanne

Radiant Dawn - Ranulf / Micaiah

Awakening - Chrom / Olivia

 Birthright - Kaze / Rinkah

 Conquest - Leo / Camilla

Tokyo Mirage Sessions - Touma / Eleonora

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shadow Dragon: Catria, Palla, Minerva, Hardin, Abel, Ogma, Julian, Tiki, and Navarre - the latter two were recently because of Warriors

Mystery/New Mystery: Sheema and Samson (felt they had to be together here because of their shared scene), "Sirius", Luke, Reese and Clarisse, Phina, and bootleg Navarre (Samuel)

Gaiden/Echoes: Gray, Kliff, Clair, Mathilda, Mae, Boey, Genny, Saber, Valbar, Sonya, and Jesse

Genealogy:

  • Gen 1: Sigurd (first protagonist, hey!), Azelle, Lex, Finn, Ayra, Lachesis, Lewyn, Tailtiu, Briggid, and Alvis (first antagonist, too!)
  • Gen 2: Seliph, Leif, Larcei, Shannan, Oifey, Muirne (call me Cordelia, but I'm sort of a sucker for her love story with Seliph), Fee, Arthur, Tine, Altenna, Ishtar, Travant, and Hilda (mostly as a villain to really, truly hate)

Awakening:

  • Gen 1: Frederick, Virion, Maribelle, Gaius, Gregor, Tharja, Henry, Tiki, and Basillio
  • Gen 2: Lucina, Owain, Laurent, Cynthia, Brady, Noire, Nah, and Inigo

Fates:

  • Shared Gen 1: Mozu, Kaze, Jakob
  • Shared Gen 2: Dwyer, Midori, and Shigure (mostly due to Heirs of Fate)
  • Birthright Gen 1: RGaYS2c.png, Takumeme, Sakurai, Saizo, Hinata, Hana Montana, Kaden, Rinkah, Reina, and Scarlet
  • Birthright Gen 2: Shiro the Hiro, Mitama, and Selkie
  • Conquest Gen 1: Leo, Laslow, Selena, Beruka, Arthur, Charlotte, Benny, and Flora
  • Conquest Gen 2: Forrest, Soleil, Ophelia, and Velouria
  • Antagonists: Candace (supremely easy to kill on turn 2), Haitaka and Rally Man (them's good rallies, bois), and Gazak (the man, the myth, the legend, the guy who manages to show up in multiple games, golly what a hard man to kill)

Warriors: That one guy that calls Oboro "captain" (gotta love a guy who acknowledges and respects women of authority RGaYS2c.png), Anna (actually is a character beyond "money, money, MONEY!" in this game), Darios (he looks cool, I guess), Lianna (nice to see the "eager princess, studied prince" roles reversed), and Takumi (just gotta put him here again because that one scene where he called one of the antagonists an idiot was just that amazing)

Heroes: Anna... seriously, she's the only one I really care about or even remember

Edited by Ertrick36

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blazing Sword: Hector, Lyn, Eliwood, Ninian, Jaffar, Fiora, Nils, Canas

Sacred Stones: Eirika, Ephraim, Joshua, Tana

PoR and RD: Ike, Soren, Leanne, Reyson, Mordecai, Naesala, Tibarn, Ranulf, Oscar, Kieran, Elincia, Ilyana, Sothe, Nasir

Shadow Dragon: Marth, Caeda, Minerva 

Awakening: Lucina, Chrom, Robin, Emmeryn, Cordelia, Gaius, Morgan, Cherche, Gerome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm. Listed in order.

Blazing Sword: Nils. Erk. Sain. Lyn. Eliwood. Heath.

Sacred Stones: Ewan. Franz. Lyon. Eirika. Ephraim. 

Por & RD: Soren. Micaiah. Edward. Rolf. Sothe. Mia.

Awakening: Robin. Morgan. Lucina. Owain. Severa. Inigo. Chrom. Brady. (I really loved so many of the characters from Awakening it's easier to name the ones I DISLIKED).

Fates: Nobody. (Like actually I disliked the entire cast).

Echoes: Gray. Tobin. Kliff. Python. Boey. Leon. Jesse.

If you can't tell, I love my mages. XD 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never played through fates in it's entirety but of what i did play, the characters seem very two-dementional generic anime, with a Shakespearean "Waring houses" plot that never really stuck with me, it didn't seem poorly written or devised or anything, i just don't dig those archetypes, I also felt awakenings biggest draw was it's large and diverse cast, it's glad to hear someone agrees 

9 minutes ago, Sunsurge said:

Hmm. Listed in order.

Blazing Sword: Nils. Erk. Sain. Lyn. Eliwood. Heath.

Sacred Stones: Ewan. Franz. Lyon. Eirika. Ephraim. 

Por & RD: Soren. Micaiah. Edward. Rolf. Sothe. Mia.

Awakening: Robin. Morgan. Lucina. Owain. Severa. Inigo. Chrom. Brady. (I really loved so many of the characters from Awakening it's easier to name the ones I DISLIKED).

Fates: Nobody. (Like actually I disliked the entire cast).

Echoes: Gray. Tobin. Kliff. Python. Boey. Leon. Jesse.

If you can't tell, I love my mages. XD 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SamP832 said:

I never played through fates in it's entirety but of what i did play, the characters seem very two-dementional generic anime, with a Shakespearean "Waring houses" plot that never really stuck with me, it didn't seem poorly written or devised or anything, i just don't dig those archetypes, I also felt awakenings biggest draw was it's large and diverse cast, it's glad to hear someone agrees 

Some of them are two-dimensional or only have one good support chain (e.g. Setsuna; her only good chain is with Hana, and it's mostly because it has nothing to do with her stupid gimmicks).  Others have depth, but you'd actually have to have them support some characters.  The annoying thing about Fates (and Awakening to an extent) is that it presents all the minor characters via a few personality gimmicks.  Nyx especially gets screwed over like this; the game just presents her as this lady who is a loli and gets annoyed by people assuming her age, but she's actually a compelling figure whose tragedy is more interesting than the main conflict of the entire game, and it also hurts that she's not an easy unit to use.  Or Oboro seems like this blindly hateful tool with a comical lust for her master when she probably has the most grounded backstory, aspirations, and occupations/roles out of the entire cast and actively tries to curb her own bigotry to work with her Nohrian allies and generally improve herself as a person.

The 2nd Gen also suffers from an exceptionally poor implementation; if they were included in a similar fashion to Awakening or Genealogy, they would've fared much better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Some of them are two-dimensional or only have one good support chain (e.g. Setsuna; her only good chain is with Hana, and it's mostly because it has nothing to do with her stupid gimmicks).  Others have depth, but you'd actually have to have them support some characters.  The annoying thing about Fates (and Awakening to an extent) is that it presents all the minor characters via a few personality gimmicks.  Nyx especially gets screwed over like this; the game just presents her as this lady who is a loli and gets annoyed by people assuming her age, but she's actually a compelling figure whose tragedy is more interesting than the main conflict of the entire game, and it also hurts that she's not an easy unit to use.  Or Oboro seems like this blindly hateful tool with a comical lust for her master when she probably has the most grounded backstory, aspirations, and occupations/roles out of the entire cast and actively tries to curb her own bigotry to work with her Nohrian allies and generally improve herself as a person.

The 2nd Gen also suffers from an exceptionally poor implementation; if they were included in a similar fashion to Awakening or Genealogy, they would've fared much better.

do you think the game is worth a full playthrough and purchases just from a story perspective? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2018 at 9:28 PM, Ertrick36 said:

The 2nd Gen also suffers from an exceptionally poor implementation; if they were included in a similar fashion to Awakening or Genealogy, they would've fared much better.

I've actually seen very little praise for Genealogy's second generation in general. I've instead seen stuff about the second generation part of the game being rushed and other stuff along those lines. So I don't think that would help much if they repeat the mistakes they made in Genealogy.

Anyhow...

Shadow Dragon: Marth, Caeda (I have Warriors to thank for this)

Gaiden/SoV: 

Genealogy 1st Gen: Nobody. I'd have better luck finding memorable characters elsewhere. Or a needle in a haystack, for that matter.
Genealogy 2nd Gen: Lana. Other than her... See above.

Thracia: Linoan, Safy, Tina, and Sara. Otherwise, see Genealogy first generation.

 

EDIT: Phooey. Posted before I was ready... I hate it when that happens. So I guess I'll edit answers in as I think of them.

Edited by Shadow Mir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

 

 Phooey. Posted before I was ready... I hate it when that happens. So I guess I'll edit answers in as I think of them.

 

Oh feel free man,  i won't close the thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think if I had to rank the protagonists:

 

12.Marth (OG): he's kind of a generic rpg protagonist in the original interpretation but it feels almost unfair to pass judgment on him, famicom games had to limit dialogue

11.Ephraim: He's a good commander but not very complex beyond that, i didn't find him nearly as endearing as his sister

10.Sigurd: same problem as Marth but at least his romantic arc is more flushed out

9.Robin: The problem with making avatars for players to project themselves onto is they lack distinct personas which ironically makes it harder to act vicariously through them

8.Seliph; a bit more interesting than his dad, partially because of him

7.Eliwood: Meh, generic anime hero

6.Chrom: I feel as though there was a lot of unexplored potential with him

5.Roy:I recently discussed this in detail on this site and concluded: Roy's OK

4.Hector: I don't like the brash, "Young Lion" tough guy archetype 

3.Eireka: shes very emotional, to the point of being kind of pedantic, I think if she was developed more as a character, we could get a better sense of her character, we know she's e,pathetic and desires to subvert the expectations of others and grow stronger, that's cool

2.Lucina: The supports save her, naive, yet fiercly independent, a dichotomy of a character

1.Lyn: I think at her core, Lyn exists torn between two cultures and two ideas of self, she seeks familly, belonging peace, she probably has the most clearly defined motivations of any if the characters I've listed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Akaneia - Julian

Valentia - Kliff, Delthea, Luthier

Jugdral - Ares, Fury (or whatever is her name now), Lewyn

Elibe - Klein, Fir, Pent, Louise

Magvel - Innes, Vanessa

Tellius - Geoffrey, Elincia, Nailah, Kurt, Naesala

Awakening - Jerome, Laurent, Lucina

Fates - Oboro, Takumi, Leo, Hinoka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SamP832 said:

do you think the game is worth a full playthrough and purchases just from a story perspective? 

You see, that's a difficult question for me to answer because I don't know what you like in a story.  All I can tell you is that as someone who has bought the game at full price (including all the DLC), loved playing it, and continues to play it to this day almost three years since it first released in the West, I absolutely hated about two-thirds of the entire game's story.  I'd say Birthright's story is kind of like Shadow Dragon; simple, safe, and merely serviceable.  Conquest, they tried to take some moral ambiguity but plot devices make it feel contrived and they don't handle the actual moral ambiguity well.  Then Revelation goes and reveals stupid plot devices that make the other two paths feel worthless while simultaneously making the one poster girl for the game, Azura, seem like a bumbling, selfish idiot who lacks a will of her own.

But what I see in this game - the things that I think make this game worth my purchase - is the characters and the gameplay.  There's no postgame, but there is a lot of replayability and some good supports.  I think if you liked the supports in Awakening, you'll probably find some to like in Fates; again, there's hidden depth for a lot of characters, I'd particularly recommend the ones I listed in this thread.  I don't know if you'll find them amazing, but there's enough variety that some might strike your fancy.  And the gameplay is top notch; take Awakening's modern formula and rebalance it so that pair-up isn't incredibly OP, weapons never break, and the map design is generally better in two of the paths (Revelation's maps suck, it only makes up for it by giving you a lot of freedom in later playthroughs).

Again, I don't know what you personally would see as a good story.  I only know what characters you like.  And I think based off of that, you might like Saizo, Sakura, Laslow, Odin, Ophelia, Shiro, maybe Hinata (somewhat like a mix of Inigo and Hector, though more boyish than the latter), and maybe Oboro (her story and hatred for Nohr isn't terribly unlike Lyn's story and her hatred of bandits/pirates; not exactly the same, but there are parallels that can be drawn).  I'd say read some more opinions, good and bad.  There are a few folks I've seen who have expressed an appreciation for the story.  People on this site will talk your ear off about it, but be warned that the community slants more towards the "old guard" way of thinking that generally disdains all of the 3DS era stuff, so you might get a lot of negativity if you poke around the Fates board here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's based on personalities and/or combat, I might like a character a lot just because he is a great unit to use.  

FE4- Azelle, Quan, Ayra

FE7- Harken, Rath, Isadora, Pent & Louise, young Zephiel

FE8- Vanessa, Artur, Forde & Kyle, Gerik, Amelia,Saleh, Knoll, Selena, Orson

PoR/RD- Oscar, Boyd, Illyana, Stefan, Haar, Tauroneo, Ena, Jill, Bastian, Geoffrey, Lucia, Nolan, Volug, Elincia, Kyza, Reyson, Sanaki, Nailah,Tanith & Sigrun

FE12 (My first FE game so a lot of bias)- Arlen, Cain, Marth, Katarina, Roderick, Cecil (Still waiting for her and Kris to be added into FEH), Warren, Linde, Sheena, Athena, Cord, Frey, Etzel,    Horace, Astram

Awakening- All first gen+2nd gen and Priam. I tried, but I can't just choose one. All of them are either super good combat units or backed up by funny support conversations. But the first few that became my favorite in the first run are Chrom, Flavia, Yarne, Cynthia,  Lucina, Noire, and Say'ri. 

Fates- First gen:Kaze, Mozu, Shura, Kagero, Ryoma, Xander, Hinoka, Takumi, Rinkah, Orochi, Kaden, all 4 Nohr Siblings, Niles, Arthur, Effie, Charlotte, Flora.

            2nd gen: Midori, Dwyer, Shiro, Shigure, Sohpie, Hisame, Selkie, Asugi, Ophelia. 

SoV- Gray, Tobin, Kilff, Lukas, Delthea, Zeke, Mae, Boey, Genny, Leon, Kamui, Saber, Whitewings trio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marked my 5 favourites

Shadow dragon; Shiida, Minerva, Tiki & Jeigan

(new) Mystery of the Emblem; Catria & Palla 

Genealogy; (gen1) Sigurd, Arden, Finn, Lex, Azelle, Briggid & Tiltyu. (gen2) Seliph, Fee & Ares

Thracia; Leif, Eyvel, Finn, Nanna & Ronan.

Fe6; Shanna & Igrene

Fe7; Canas & Marcus

Fe8; Innes

Awakening; Frederick, Sumia, Tiki & Inigo

Fates; The closest to a character I like in fates is Benny but I like him so much less then the characters I listed for other games (not saying that the characters are bad, just that none left a positive impression on me which is super subjective)

SOV; Alm, Celica, Tobin, Gray, Saber & Python

16 hours ago, SamP832 said:

do you think the game is worth a full playthrough and purchases just from a story perspective? 

I know I'm not the original one that you wanted an answer from but I thought that a second opinion could be helpful.

If you like supports then yes, you should. While not all supports are good, as far as I know, most characters have some interesting supports. The main story though, is bad. I don't know which parts you saw but if it's the beginning, it only gets worse. I know some people like the story (which is ok, everyone is allowed to like what they want as long as they don't torment other people with it) but they are a minority. So if you like to read supports and consider them more important then the story, then it's a good investment (or just look the supports up on the internet). But if you don't care about supports or just think they're secondary to the plot, then don't buy it.

I think it's smart to only buy one path (at a discount preferably) at a time and look if it interests you. If it does, buy the other path. If it doesn't, don't buy the other path. As for which one to begin with. Birthright is very simple and conquest is complex so pick what you like more (I think Birthright is slightly better because Conquest has some deep lowpoints, but it also has some highpoints).

The problem with recommending Fates is that either; you really like it, only like 1/2 of it or dislike the entirity (I fall in the last camp but my best friend loves the game so there isn't a definitive answer) They're kinda like the new Star Trek movies and serie in the sense that many people like them but many old fans (and some other people) really dislike them and both have valid reasons why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, LJwalhout said:

 

If you like supports then yes, you should. While not all supports are good, as far as I know, most characters have some interesting supports. T

 

I suppose it's a bit like Awakening and sacred stones where the plot itself is contrived and weird, but it makes up for it with decent character writing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, SamP832 said:

I suppose it's a bit like Awakening and sacred stones where the plot itself is contrived and weird, but it makes up for it with decent character writing?

Yes, but it takes a bit more dedication to become interesting because of the huge quantity in supports. Sacred Stones has fewer supports so it's easier to notice the good ones and Awakening is pretty consistent in support quality. Fates combines enormous quantity with huge differences in quality. The best supports are some of the best in the series and the worst are some of the worst in the series (that's what I noticed at least). But I think there are more good supports then bad supports and when you come across a good support it will feel like a pleasant surprise and can even change your opinion on a character.

Again, if you really like supports and enjoy unlocking and reading them then Fates is worth a purchase, but if you just think they're a side thing then don't buy Fates.

Edited by LJwalhout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LJwalhout said:

Yes, but it takes a bit more dedication to become interesting because of the huge quantity in supports. Sacred Stones has fewer supports so it's easier to notice the good ones and Awakening is pretty consistent in support quality. Fates combines enormous quantity with huge differences in quality. The best supports are some of the best in the series and the worst are some of the worst in the series (that's what I noticed at least). But I think there are more good supports then bad supports and when you come across a good support it will feel like a pleasant surprise and can even change your opinion on a character.

Again, if you really like supports and enjoy unlocking and reading them then Fates is worth a purchase, but if you just think they're a side thing then don't buy Fates.

1

You talk about this game like you really enjoy it and like it's pretty good it's just inconsistent in some aspects, it sounds interesting, and i do enjoy the support systems it's like the perfect solution you know? Too many characters to give proper screen time? not enough time or space for proper characterization? have the player dedicate time to characterizaton, let the audience decide the  proper time to develop a character, it's a real good idea from a design perspective you know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10-12-2018 at 12:15 PM, SamP832 said:

You talk about this game like you really enjoy it and like it's pretty good it's just inconsistent in some aspects, it sounds interesting, and i do enjoy the support systems it's like the perfect solution you know? Too many characters to give proper screen time? not enough time or space for proper characterization? have the player dedicate time to characterizaton, let the audience decide the  proper time to develop a character, it's a real good idea from a design perspective you know

Supports are an element in Fire Emblem games that I actually slowly started to lose interest in. When I started playing Fire Emblem I had all the time in the world to unlock the supports and because of this the characters felt developed to me, I also didn't have much to compare it with so it seemed really good. But now I have other hobbies and also a busier schedule so I hardly have time to read supports. I also dislike how they are often separate from story events. Lately I have been thinking of ways to make supports more involved in the story and came with the idea of combining Fe4 conversations with POR supports. The idea is that you start the support from the base and during the game you get talk conversations between characters about the current circumstances (both in the base as during the maps).

As for Fates itself. I have many problems with the game but many of those problems are more my fault then the fault of the game itself. The only rational complains I have with Fates is the story and some of the characters. All of the other complains have more to do with who I am. When I recommended the game to you I tried to be as objective as I could and not just say what I personally think about the game. I tried to explain what kind of game it is and which parts are good and which parts are bad and let you decide if you would like the game. Because, like I said in my first comment, you either love the game for what it does right (gameplay, supports, good characters & music), hate it for what it does wrong (story, bad characters, pandering & how overcentralized it is in other games) or you think the game is 50/50. I don't like the game but I'm willing to acknowledge why people like the game and when I think someone will like the game I will recommend it to them (I have a friend who I thought would like the game so I let him borrow it and he really likes it despite me constantly pointing out the flaws). Because to be honest, I have many things that are objectively worse then Fates that I really enjoy.

I also forgot to add Niime to fe6. 

 

Edited by LJwalhout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LJwalhout said:

Supports are a element in Fire Emblem games that I actually slowly started to lose interest in. When I started playing Fire Emblem I had all the time in the world to unlock the supports and because of this the characters felt developed to me, I also didn't have much to compare it with so it seemed really good. But now I have other hobbies and also a busier schedule so I hardly have time to read supports. I also dislike how they are often separate from story events. Lately I have been thinking of ways to make supports more involved in the story and came with the idea of combining Fe4 conversations with POR supports. The idea is that you start the support from the base and during the game you get talk conversations between characters about the current circumstances (both in the base as during the maps).

As for Fates itself. I have many problems with the game but many of those problems are more my fault then the fault of the game itself. The only rational complains I have with Fates is the story and some of the characters. All of the other complains have more to do with who I am. When I recommended the game to you I tried to be as objective as I could and not just say what I personally think about the game. I tried to explain what kind of game it is and which parts are good and which parts are bad and let you decide if you would like the game. Because, like I said in my first comment, you either love the game for what it does right (gameplay, supports, good characters & music), hate it for what it does wrong (story, bad characters, pandering & how overcentralized it is in other games) or you think the game is 50/50. I don't like the game but I'm willing to acknowledge why people like the game and when I think someone will like the game I will recommend it to them (I have a friend who I thought would like the game so I let him borrow it and he really likes it despite me constantly pointing out the flaws). Because to be honest, I have many things that are objectively worse then Fates that I really enjoy.

I also forgot to add Niime to fe6. 

 

I'm pretty sure the music of Staind is objectively worse than fates but subjectively i can still get into it, that said thanks for the insight and niime is pretty cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fire Emblem 4: Julia, Ayra and Tine

Fire Emblem 5:  Leif, Finn and Sara

Fire Emblem 7: Hector and Ninian

Fire Emblem 8: Eirika and Tana

Fire Emblem 9: Ike, Jill, Titania and Mia

Fire Emblem 10: Ike, Jill, Mia, Titania, Micaiah and Haar

Fire Emblem 11: Caeda and Tiki

Fire Emblem 13: Tiki

Fire Emblem 14: Nyx

Fire Emblem 15: Genny, Saber and Mathilda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will include favorite playable character, favorite villain in () and favorite npc in " ", the order of the three is which of the three are my favorite

Fire Emblem 4: (Travant) "Eldigan" Athena

Fire Emblem 5: (Saias) Mareeta "Hannibal"

Fire Emblem 6: Milady (Zephiel) "Guinevere"

Fire Emblem 7: Hector (Kishuna) "Fargus"

Fire Emblem 8: L'Archel (Lyon) "Morva"

Fire Emblem 9: (Black Knight) Ike "Kurthnaga"

Fire Emblem 10: Sanaki (Deghinsea) "Yune"

Fire Emblem 11: Minerva (Camus) "Nyna"

Fire Emblem 12: Katarina "Lorenz" (Emperor Hardin)

Fire Emblem 13: Lucina (Walhart the Conqueror) "Emmeryn"

Fire Emblem 14 B/C: Mitama/Ophelia (Papa Garon/Takumi) "Lilith/Elise"

Fire Emblem 15: Delthea (Berkut) "Rinea"

Edited by Eltosian Kadath
Typo fixing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I will include favorite playable character, favorite villain in () and favorite npc in " ", the order of the three is which of the three are my favorite

 

2

cool idea i really appreciate that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...