Fire Emblem Bloodlines

Shakespeare1142

4 hours ago, SamP832 said:

Fire Emblem:Bloodlines is amazing! you can play as a pupper! Do you think Ghast will ever finish it?

I doubt it.  Considering the project thread got locked, all we can assume at this point is that it's dead.

Sadly, this seems to be the fate of many fan projects as their creators have to tend to other things including IRL commitments.

9 hours ago, SamP832 said:

A guy can dream, also is that a Robert Fripp quote? from King Crimson? that's pretty cool

Yeah.  Discipline is one of my favorite albums right now.

I myself am working on a game in SRPG Studio at the moment and I'm hoping I can finish it and not have it end up like all the other dead projects.  I'd ask you to check it out, but the current version out now is going to be replaced soon with a new one with added Support convos and other small map design fixes.

6 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Yeah.  Discipline is one of my favorite albums right now.

I myself am working on a game in SRPG Studio at the moment and I'm hoping I can finish it and not have it end up like all the other dead projects.  I'd ask you to check it out, but the current version out now is going to be replaced soon with a new one with added Support convos and other small map design fixes.

Oh cool, well just hit me up when you think it it's in a playable state, i'm always looking for good material, also did you know Robert Fripp played guitar on David Bowie's "Heroes" he's so great on that album