Bound Hero Battle: Ike & Soren

mampfoid

@Zeo

You shouldn't be exposing Priscilla to a mage that dangerous! She is a delicate lady! :Pent:

Nice wind team. I found it funny that you had to wait a turn for Lewyn's wave to kick in. I've finally got him, so I'll have some fun with him later.

like a themed clear of FE9 or FE10, an Ike/Soren mirror or Micaiah/Sothe vs the GMs

Funny you should mention that...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zeo Wow, you managed to do a better Wind clear than my L!Lyn Wind Emblem clear! So impressed by Merric stalling Ike for a bit, while Lewyn just went crazy. Vengeance on Soren made me look twice, but hey it worked out. Also what is that music at the start? it's SOOO familiar. (Sane

Priscilla and Genny just go to town and get to shine (Dazzlingly even). Nice use of Morgan's Res Smoke as well,

And yeah I really wanted to use this version of I'll Face Myself somehow someway, but all my mirror-match videos so far wouldn't really match with the music very well (and at least in this one, Elincia's presence goes well with the violins and the slowish start as it sounds too classy/feminine for say, the Ephraim/Myrrh BHB).

As for B!Ike, this was actually an accident. Originally he was in a different position when it was the healer and knight left, and the original way I finished it was initiating on the lance armour, which left B!Ike with 10 HP left because the of Harmonic Lance special. Guess tanking was the way to go haha.

Also come to think of it...Ike could probably just deal with his other self with his native Swordbreaker. Sometimes I forget he has that skill. Oh well, Darting Stance is nice in doubling Soren at least.

Edited by mcsilas

11 hours ago, ruruo said:

@mampfoid "Let's get moving" *smite* pfffftttt hahaha.... Oh Hector... Another clean clear, and one of the funniest. Great job! 

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! 

9 hours ago, ruruo said:

Here the dagger clear~

You sure have some great dagger units! (what do you think of Eir btw.?)

One could think Ryoma is just support (because dancer), but he is the main killer! I often forget he is a dancer which costs me lift in AR. 

Was surprised to see Jakob killing the Cav, I thought he would be the clean-up guy for the low-HP Blarblade Flier. 

Cool clear, congrats! 

9 hours ago, ruruo said:

And a quick little extra, inspired by you @mampfoid

That is one expensive Smite-bot. :-) 

Very original opening and fantastic performance by Jeorge! Congrats! 

9 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid Aww no GF Hector. Still, nice clear, I still haven't seen a Brave Roy in my summons which is strange, but nice to see your classic GF squad together.

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

and baaaaaaah no GF Hector! 

Lol, I see I'll have to make another clear with Hector for you guys. ^^ 

still haven't seen a Brave Roy in my summons which is strange,

Wait, no BH!Roy in both accounts (bet you've already told me that, sorry)? At least your Siegbert makes up for that a little (not for the hair though). 

I call this clear, tribute to the forgotten Ikes.

Who would forget about (B) Ike? ^^ 

Darting Stance in use! It's becoming a real option in some cases. 

Great AI manipulation, but I was surprised to see both B!Ike and Elincia tanking a magic attack. Fitting theme, congrats! 

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

As for me, this as you would expect was cake.

Seing Genny and Matthew tearing this map in pieces was still fun! 

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

Every now and again we have these maps where Priscilla doesn't do much, but today? Today is her day, to ease your pain.

I think she was far from unemployed in your last Morgan clears, but I don't mind seeing her blow up stuff. 

Ike and Soren were almost without HP before they could do anything. Soren, talk about tactics to Morgan! 

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

Having a nearly mono-colored team made things quite difficult for the obvious reason: Ike. 

At least you made him the boss he deserved to be. Lewyn still was too much for him, he blew Ike away! 

Vengeance on Soren was surprising also Merric tanking Ike. 

Congrats on your clears, entertaining till the end. ;-) 

3 hours ago, Baldrick said:

Funny you should mention that...

Lol, that could have been my idea. 

I like most of the skills are vanilla ones (DD3 for example). 

Killing Soren with Micaiah(s) looked like a painful task. Obstruct seal was a ruse though! 

Congrats, that was fun. 

49 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Lol, that could have been my idea. 

I like most of the skills are vanilla ones (DD3 for example). 

Killing Soren with Micaiah(s) looked like a painful task. Obstruct seal was a ruse though! 

Congrats, that was fun.

Micaiah's default skills are actually pretty good. Not least the Drive stacking which allowed her to chip Soren down. Who's the superior Branded now?

I literally haven't needed Obstruct for anything since the Hrid clear so he's still hanging on to it.

4 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Micaiah's default skills are actually pretty good.

I had a spare copy of Celica for a very long time collecting dust, but I found no one that really needed DD3 (on A slot). Drive ATK is great of course. 

So I realized my fire team wasn't going to be able to play this. No Range and too much cavalry. So they fell at lunatic. So I switched to wind to see what would happen. I keep retrying since I am very close and thinking man this is a hard map. Get out and go to challenge Infernal. . . only to see it checked off. Apparently I challenged infenral when I thought I was challenging Lunatic. Oops.

38 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

@mampfoid This sure was an easy one, huh? I'm pretty surprised we got such a simple BHB for this point in time. Guess they're giving us all a break after the last dump of legendary hero maps.

It was easy for my Galeforce squad, sure. I'm not so much looking forward to the next Abyssal craziness at the end of December. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Bonus video to all who missed Hector GF'ing in this one:

@mcsilas @Zeo @Alexmender @Baldrick @Nanima @ruruo 

(No sound because I'm not at home currently)

First I wanted to make Hector kill Soren, but Troubadours Guard wouldn't let Airzura proc GF. 

Edited by mampfoid
awesomeness

19 hours ago, ruruo said:

@Landmaster Omg... x'DD That's even more impressive. I hope you get blessed by a +atk/+spd/-hp/-res Jeorge soon!!! 

Here the dagger clear~ Wasn't too sure who to fill for the 4th spot so NY!Taco's here for you @Nanima <3. He actually worked out very well as he had the highest attack, this let him take Soren's Windbrand debuff which  allowed S!Ryoma to ko the blue fridge. 

Reveal hidden contents

And a quick little extra, inspired by you @mampfoid

Jeorge vs. Soren & Ike Infernal

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks haha, the units I want I can only seem to pull once before they disappear off of the face of the earth, but hopeful Jeorge comes back soon >.>

The dagger clear was really cool~ I don't often see Dancer Ryoma, he's really good, especially that 1 HP survival on that Aether~  Kaze's high Res came in quite handy here. He and Takumi handle the left side pretty easily while Jakob helps Ryoma on the other end.  I don't see him much either so this was a really cool clear~

The Jeorge solo was really cool, too, I love seeing when he gets in that Double Brazen Range and takes on everything (and making much easier work of the Lance Knight)~ I loved +8 Michalis only being here for Smite and hanging around in the corner XD

19 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster Nice husbando emblem! Having two-colours might have made the armour knight a bit tougher to kill but you used the terrain well! I see your Savage Blow strats to keep the healer busy lol. 4 star Kaze in the clear is cool as well.

I call this clear, tribute to the forgotten Ikes.

Team is +Spd/-Atk Ike, +Def/-Res Brave Ike, +Res/-Spd Elincia, +Atk/-Def Sothe

Music is I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation) from Persona 4. (Yes @Zeo I finally used it, and what better video to use it on than this one with Shadow Ike versus not 1, but 2 Ikes!)

So yeah this is kind of a tribute to my OG Ike, which took me a painful while to summon on the 2nd Hero first only to come out as +Spd/-Atk. Still, I made the best of him, gave him Summoner Support as an Arena core before BK came in. A bit sad he is made absolute by his Legendary self but, at least he still has better Spd, so I strengthened his speed stat even further with Darting Stance in this clear.

-I originally could make this clear faster by having Ike use a Darting Stance-powered Ragnell counter attack against Soren instead of Elincia taking the hit, but that would mean Ike would have less health to fight himself, and I felt this video felt better since everyone had a part. Also silly Soren having Watersweep and not being able to double.

-Brave Ike Beorc's Blessing and Urvan was nice  to use as a counter the blarblade flier, and he also isn't as commonly seen these days. Plus I needed a bulky green to combat the lance armour (originally used a 4 star Titania but her Defense is a bit low and I haven't upgraded her yet).

-Elincia can actually tank 1 hit from Ike. However she needs Sothe's Peshkatz buffs to retaliate without being attacked.

-It was also amusing how Sothe tanks the axe cavalier. The enemy having Hit and Run was perfect since Sothe can buff Elincia without even moving from his spot!

Thanks! Yeah, had to stall that healer as much as I could XP

Loved your double Ike clear~ Urvan and Beorc's Blessing come in clutch on B!Ike, I love using him the same way~ I liked the Darting Stance on regular Ike~ Elincia using Sothe's buffs to get rid of Ike was cool and I also liked that Hit and Run Cav essentially making Sothe's job easier~ Nice job!~

13 hours ago, Zeo said:

@Landmaster Funny how Jeorge ended up doing most of the work on your clear as well. Still it was cool seeing some less used units like Navarre, without his new prf, even.

The infernal clear was much more impressive though. I knew you were going to have to chip the armor but the way you danced around him while systematically picking off his comrades was satisfying. Ike vs Lon'Qu was probably the highlight for me here.

As for me, this as you would expect was cake. So cake in fact that I didn't remember how I beat it the morning after, I know I used Pain+ but I thought that was boring when I'd probably do it for the Morgan clear, so I did it with Gravity and immediately forgot how which kinda bummed me out since Matt got a lot more action and Ike procced Aether in that clear. But I couldn't replicate it and I figured it wasn't worth wasting the time trying to re-create a "certain" clear when the map is so easily beaten in so many different ways. So I just rolled with it and let Genny get most of the spotlight. That's fine too. GG Ike.

I saw quite a few people using Savage Blow tactics here. For my Morgan team Priscilla was a no brainer. Still, initially I went in with one Savage Blow along with DEF Tactic and tried to use Priscilla to support Morgan as he led the team, that ended up being a little problematic though which brought me to the question "Why am I doing this when I could just go all in with Priscilla?" and the answer was: no good reason. So that's exactly what I did. Slapped on the other Savage Blow 3 and went to town. It was nonsense how easy it was. Morgan almost didn't even do anything, but his tome did end up playing a bit of a part of finishing things. Still, I don't feel he had to be used, it was just a bonus. 

Every now and again we have these maps where Priscilla doesn't do much, but today? Today is her day, to ease your pain.

For the special clear, I played around with a few ideas intially like a themed clear of FE9 or FE10, an Ike/Soren mirror or Micaiah/Sothe vs the GMs. Nothing really wow'ed me though. After a bit of thinking the idea hit me like... well... a gust of wind! What about a wind themed clear?! I have tons of characters that fit the bill and I just pulled Lewyn as the icing on the cake so decided to run with that. For the team, I crafted most of it almost immediately. Lewyn was a no brainer, Soren is one of my favorites and Merric just got his last copy so he's now *4 +10 with his long awaited Excalibur. The problematic thing was the 4th unit. I had other wind units, but certain units didn't feel right like Sonya, B/BH!Lyn and others like OG Lyn upstaged the team and even then didn't feel right or fit the scheme in my mind. Finally though I got around to.... Kaze. Yeah, duh. He fit the theme perfectly and even his color scheme was on point.

Having a nearly mono-colored team made things quite difficult for the obvious reason: Ike. How am I going to kill him? I was trying to use Merric to weaken him (he was the only unit with the bulk to survive his Aether. with just 1 HP at that) and finish him off but could never get the job done. After a bit of bumbling around I found the solution ended up being really simplistic. Lewyn is really quite the unit, let's just leave it at that. Simply put, this one was a breeze.

Aaaand we're done.

Thanks, Ike Vs Lon'qu was probably my favorite, too~ He can actually kill with L&D 2 but I have to change my strategy around for that because the cleric will otherwise take him out but I liked this clear all the same~

Your healers got to take the lead for the first two clears~ Another clear using Gravity to the team's advantage and Matthew just cleans up with a bit of help from Ayra~ Priscilla handled most of the map well on her own with Savage Pain~ Morgan's debuffs helped her out when she needed it and Amelia flies in like usual to take out the last survivors~ Both of those were nice changes from your usual strategies of leading with Morgan and Matthew~

Vengeance Soren was really interesting, I might have to think about running that on mine with how fragile he is~ Kaze is just really good a killing Soren in a lot of these clears, LEL~ But Lewyn is awesome, he killed nearly everything so easily, even Ike himself~ It was also nice to use Merric to hold Ike off, he's got more bulk than I thought~ Looked really fun getting this one done~

12 hours ago, Baldrick said:

Jealous of these 3 Micaiahs when I can't even get one, OTL

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

It was easy for my Galeforce squad, sure. I'm not so much looking forward to the next Abyssal craziness at the end of December. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Bonus video to all who missed Hector GF'ing in this one:

@mcsilas @Zeo @Alexmender @Baldrick @Nanima @ruruo 

(No sound because I'm not at home currently)

First I wanted to make Hector kill Soren, but Troubadours Guard wouldn't let Airzura proc GF. 

Yesss, I wanted to see Hector actually use his Galeforce XD

A little bit late to the party because the BHB was really too easy (again like all BHB)

Well Infernal clear with the new F2P member Eir. No skill inheritance used, not even assists. only Seals. The day when Sharena will fade away and not be on the Team might come soon :X

@ZeoI can see in your vid that the clear was easy for Mathews Team

@mampfoid

Edited by Hilda

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Yesss, I wanted to see Hector actually use his Galeforce XD

Ok, l'll bring him more. :-) Too bad he can't use both WoM and Bold Fighter. 

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

The day when Sharena will fade away and not be on the Team might come soon

Poor Sharena. :-(

Congrats on that f2p clear!

Eir fits very well to the team. Poor Alfonse was only Fridge-bait. Anna surviving that fat Luna was surprising. 

@Zeo Thanks for sharing <3 I liked how gravity forced the cav enemies to go around the trench, blocking the others. It let Matthew into a really good position on your next turn to make sort work of the others. 
Oh man, I love the Priscilla got some attention in the Morgan clear. Easing so much pain... x'DDD Terrifying when the blue flier went after her ;_; 
Killing Ike with mostly a green team is really impressive! I can't believe Lewyn can one round him against the colour advantage, that is pretty cool! 

My clears are here, if you're curious. (forgot to mention! Sorry >-<) 

@mampfoid 
Thank you! Yess, I was also surprised that Ryoma didn't get a chance to dance too, it turned out easier to kill everything haha.. 
Eir is really fun, I do quite like how her weapon and B-skill synergise with each other, and I really love her B-skill. Finally a way for high res daggers/archers to get their niche back against dragons at the cost of the B-slot. And also something that counters staffs to a extent. Might work well with Sorcery Blade too >:) 

Hector finally sees some action!! With Walhart just chilling this time. That Galefore + Dance from Airzura though.. gave herself extra turn, then gave ally extra turn! So dope xD 

@Landmaster
I had to field S!Ryoma when I saw that blue Fridge... tbh it almost felt like cheating loool. 
Double brazen is so addictive.

I finally found the record screen thingy on my phone. SO! A Video!! :)
A few things. Tana is usually the Red on the FlySquad. But I wanted to take Elincia out for a Spin, and I didn't really want to change out some of the composition of the team other than that. if I can remember how i did things with L!Lucy, S!Micaiah, Lewyn and Fjorm I'll show that one too. (or even the original FlySquad but i also think this one has a touch more synergy. it is kind of nice to have a blend of magic and melee on FlySquad to be honest with you).  - I tagged those who i've bothered for help the last few weeks ;) 

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

A few things. Tana is usually the Red on the FlySquad. But I wanted to take Elincia out for a Spin, and I didn't really want to change out some of the composition of the team other than that. if I can remember how i did things with L!Lucy, S!Micaiah, Lewyn and Fjorm I'll show that one too. (or even the original FlySquad but i also think this one has a touch more synergy. it is kind of nice to have a blend of magic and melee on FlySquad to be honest with you).  - I tagged those who i've bothered for help the last few weeks ;) 

Yaaaaaayyyy you did the video~~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* ・゚✧・ *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

This was cool, I never get to see Peganino in action, she's such a good unit doing most of the hard hitting~ You made really good us of Sumia's Atk/Def Link to keep everyone buffed up and Elincia's Flier Formation to move her around farther than she could on her own~ Good job, you got this done easily!~

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

it is kind of nice to have a blend of magic and melee on FlySquad to be honest with you).

I don't have Fruitana, but I can imagine that you'd have trouble with res tank enemies without Elincia to provide a different option. Plus, it's only appropriate that she soloed Ike.

@mcsilas Very cool! PoR Ike used to be one of my main arena units back in the days of THE REINHARDT alongside Nowi and Hector. He was pretty great but nowadays he just sits there in the bench. It's nice to see him get some love and deal great damage with the classic Fury+Vantage set. Nice use of B!Ike's Urvan and Elincia's high damage! 

@Zeo It's funny how your standard clears relied more on your healers this time. Genny's job was to kill the armor and slow down the others to give Matt space to go in and do what he does best, tank and destroy everything in his path. The green cav dealing almost nothing to Genny was funny, but then again I think his Atk is quite low. 

Priscilla was the star of the show by putting everything to the brink of death just to let Morgan and Amelia kill the stragglers. Pain+ is one hell of a staff, sad that I can't decide on a healer to do to that role for me. 

The last clear though...I'm really jealous of everyone that has a Lewyn. I'd really like one but this game just loves denying me one (I'll be happy even with terrible natures). Anyways, you made him look quite badass which adds to my envy. It's interesting to see Merric tank a hit from a red, but then again he's pretty bulky on the physical side.

@mampfoid Now we're talking! The Hectorcopter strikes back and destroys half the map on his own. Good stuff!

- - - - - 

I wanted to have some fun with this map so here's the second clear for this team. Despite the lack of green I think it is pretty powerful and can work up to Infernal GHB/LHB battles. 

Edited by Alexmender

10 hours ago, ruruo said:

Eir is really fun, I do quite like how her weapon and B-skill synergise with each other, and I really love her B-skill. Finally a way for high res daggers/archers to get their niche back against dragons at the cost of the B-slot. And also something that counters staffs to a extent. Might work well with Sorcery Blade too >:

Yeah, I'm using her in AR now and she is good. Had to replace her B skill with wings of mercy though, to help Cordelia with her GF shenanigans. 

10 hours ago, ruruo said:

Hector finally sees some action!! With Walhart just chilling this time. That Galefore + Dance from Airzura though.. gave herself extra turn, then gave ally extra turn! So dope xD 

Yup, I'm happy I gave GF to Airzura, she had some great moments already. In Ephraim and Myrrhs BHB she didn't even sing

7 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Wohoo, big welcome and congrats! 

That was a really good start into the world of FEH clears, I like your team and their synergy. Nino (didn't know she was +SPD, awesome!), Ninian and Sumia make me a little jealous. 

I think it was a good decision to try everyone's vanilla skills first before starting big SI projects. Bet Sumias link skill will bring a lot of fun. 

Elincia taking care of Ike alone was the Cherry on the cake.

4 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Now we're talking! The Hectorcopter strikes back and destroys half the map on his own. Good stuff!

Ok, I got it. He is too popular to let him just smite. ;-)

4 hours ago, Alexmender said:

I wanted to have some fun with this map so here's the second clear for this team. Despite the lack of green I think it is pretty powerful and can work up to Infernal GHB/LHB battles. 

I almost forgot about your Cordelia Emblem, they are still gorgeous! Even Selena gets a kill (a blue unit even), missing a green unit didn't seem a big problem. Congrats! 

On 12/12/2018 at 8:34 PM, Alexmender said:

@kirauza343 Speedy Micaiah is something you don't see every day. Surviving Ike with 1 Hp was a close call but she destroyed him back. All in all, a very swift clear but a very neat!

Yeah, this one was very easy as is the usual with BHB. I had a semi solo clear that I did as soon as the map showed up but then I remembered that I already have a full tactics team thanks to Ylgr coming home (and due to her +Spd nature she won't become fodder ever, so no +18 Spd Eirika memes). Anyways, it is a short one but enjoy.

Wonderful!

How would Eirika get +18 Spd though, wouldn't it be +12 at most (her own +6 plus an ally's +6?)

@mampfoid Tbf, I don't think Soren could have expected the enemies to decimate his army on the very first turn. haha

Actually Kinoka needed some help from Sakura's Spur to get the kill, but I was still pleased to see her pull it off.

Glad to see Hector got to swing his axe in another clear!

@ruruo Yeah, Skadi may be more of a niche weapon, but it works wonders on maps like these. I am glad you enjoyed to princess clear too. Gravity is really amazing.

Also congrats on the dagger clear. That's really a very interesting theme! Nyakumi worked more on the supportive side, but at least he took the hit so big bro could clear house.

@Landmaster Yeah, Sakura was essential in setting up most of the kills, even if tactic skill prevented her from going on the offensive herself.

@mcsilas 98 damage was pretty great, although it didn't really matter since Soren was dead anyway. haha I didn't really go in with that strategy, but when I noticed what I could do with Sakura, it felt pretty great to watch the fireworks. And yeah, Savage Blow is quite necessary when you are facing armours without a mage or armour effective weapon.

Nice theme for your clear. It was interesting to see you simply allow the enemies to move in and get a few hits before striking back. Can't say it didn't pay off of course. Seeing the Brave!Ike made me realize just how long it's been since I've used mine. Poor guy is pretty overshadowed these days.

@Zeo Yeah the set up felt very similar. Soren's strategy was pretty standard in PoR and worked unless there were any mages with long-ranged tomes or ballistae around. He may not be a ballistae, but Sunkumi still hit them like a nail bomb.

It really felt great to coast through this clear with minimal difficulty. I am happy Sakunyan was able to take both mages, since otherwise her sustain is quite low.

As for your clears: It was nice seeing Genny on the offensive with Matthew. Those two cleaved through the enemies like a hot knife through butter.~

Your second clear was more about Priscilla than Morgan this time, which was great to see. She really did a lot of work crippling the entire enemy army. One close call that she thankfully was able to live through thanks to Miracle, but overall it was outstanding.

Wind clear was pretty amazing. Loved seeing so much green on screen, even if Soren stuck out a bit. I was curious to see how you would take down Ike, but it seem Lewyn had no problems whatsoever in that department.

Edited by Nanima

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Wohoo, big welcome and congrats! 

That was a really good start into the world of FEH clears, I like your team and their synergy. Nino (didn't know she was +SPD, awesome!), Ninian and Sumia make me a little jealous. 

I think it was a good decision to try everyone's vanilla skills first before starting big SI projects. Bet Sumias link skill will bring a lot of fun. 

Elincia taking care of Ike alone was the Cherry on the cake.

thanks! :) 
yah. me either ;) i was just stupid happy to get her! she's -atk and sometimes you can't even tell because the spd just takes over. (that's why i have savage blow on her for the most part, it helps her and the team out)

and this is the funny: i always thought Sumia had it on her and I just removed it, so yah when i realised it wasn't - it was like ahhhh. some maps (like the Abysmal clear i did, i linked you to the video there too) - the link skill debuffed (for some reason, so i think it's situational or i have to somehow compensate for that debuff when it happens. 

41 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

yah. me either ;) i was just stupid happy to get her! she's -atk and sometimes you can't even tell because the spd just takes over. (that's why i have savage blow on her for the most part, it helps her and the team out

I think SPD is her most important stat, -ATK doesn't seem to hurt her at all. You should be fine with her. 

50 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

and this is the funny: i always thought Sumia had it on her and I just removed it, so yah when i realised it wasn't - it was like ahhhh. some maps (like the Abysmal clear i did, i linked you to the video there too) - the link skill debuffed (for some reason, so i think it's situational or i have to somehow compensate for that debuff when it happens. 

Lloyds map doesn't have panic to invert the link buff, but the mage got Chill ATK. 

4 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Wonderful!

How would Eirika get +18 Spd though, wouldn't it be +12 at most (her own +6 plus an ally's +6?)

It's pretty easy actually. If Ylgr had a bad nature I'd sacrifice her to Brave Lucina so instead of the +12 Spd Eirika gets with Spd Tactic (+15 if we take into account the Drive Spd seal) she'd get +15 (+18 with Drive Spd seal) thanks to Lucina's lance. Actually, if I take into account Ally Support then she'd get +20 Spd which is just nuts. 

Granted, 64 Spd is extreme overkill if you're not Ayra/L!Marth but that's why I called it a meme.

Really late for this one. I have been busy, so I mostly watched the ones tagging me and some on the first page, but I'm sure everyone else did great as well.

@Nanima

Good to see the Takumis back. Soren's strategy was nothing compare to yours, he even brought an armor, cavalry and a healer, that should counter archers, but you are just way better than him. Good job getting all of them down while keeping your Takumis healthy (three of them were even untouched).

I hope you had fun with it again.

@LordFrigid

Nicely done. I guess BHB aren't that much of a challenge for you. Using Lucina to get Peri over the trench and then warping in later to defeat someone was really clever. You even had a move left when the map was already done.

@Alexmender

Ah, you got your Spd Tactic for the whole set. Eirika was amazing, she dispatched most units easily and a fine use of sing and movement skills to make the battle go your way. At the end the blue armor seemed scary but Eirika prevailed even there. Good job.

@mampfoid

Nice to see Hector again. The enemies thought they were safe having trenches to stop cavalry and being far away. But Hector just threw a unit across the map to get things started. Afterwards it was just cleanup for your experienced team. Well done as always.

@Zeo

Haha, when the battle is so easy for you, that you don't even remember how you beat it.

Genny did get thing started nicely, but Matthew soon took over doing Matthew things again, looks like you are way too good with this team now.

Wow, Priscilla was amazing here, doing most things by herself with the others only helping with the cleanup and of course Miracle saves the day again. It really shows how well thought out your team is, as different units are the most important ones for different maps but it is still the same team as together they always prevail and have an answer.

And for the wind theme I thought you were lucky, that the enemies had only one red unit. But after seeing what Lewyn did, I think you wouldn't have had that many problems, at least apart from Lewyn hogging the spotlight.

10 minutes ago, Azuris said:

Nice to see Hector again. The enemies thought they were safe having trenches to stop cavalry and being far away. But Hector just threw a unit across the map to get things started. Afterwards it was just cleanup for your experienced team. Well done as always.

Thanks!

Actually, Hector decided to get some action himself later:

Edited by mampfoid

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Actually, Hector decided to get some action himself later:

Yes! Go Hector!

Hector defeating half the enemies by himself. That's how it's supposed to be.

Also really nice using Galeforce on Azura to have her fight and then sing as well. I really liked that one, and not only because it had Hector and Azura. Good job.