Tempest Trial+ : Life is But Fleeting (Dec 18th)

Diovani Bressan

A new Tempest Trial+ is coming, named "Life is But Fleeting". The new event starts on December 18th (or December 17th if you are in Pacific Time).

Screenshot-20181216-062933-2.png

Our unit reward of this TT+ is Cecilia: Festive Instructor, a armored colorless dagger unit.

Stats at 5★ Lv40: HP: 41 / Atk: 35 / Spd: 23 / Def: 30 / Res: 36          Total BST: 165

Weapon: Goodie Boot+ (Mt 12 Rng 2) During combat, boosts unit's Def/Res by number of allies within 2 spaces × 2. (Maximum bonus of
+6 to each stat.) After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
Special: Iceberg (CD 3) Boost damage by 50% of unit's Res.
A-Skill: Atk/Res Bond 3 - If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Res+5 during combat. -Available at 4★-
C-Skill: Def Ploy 3 - At start of turn, inflicts Def-5 on foes in cardinal directions with Res < unit's Res through their next actions.

1218tt.jpg

The bonus units for this are:

Eirika: Gentle as Snow,   Ephraim: Sparkling Gallantly,   Fae: Holiday Dear,   Cecilia: Festive Instructor,
Chrom: Gifted Leader,   Robin: Feestive Tactician,   Lissa: Pure Joy and   Tharja: "Normal Girl".

The rewards for this Tempest Trial are:

42 Orbs, 11,000 Feathers, 80 Sacred Coins.
Score 1,000: 4★Cecilia: Festive Instructor
Score 6,000: Atk/Spd 1 Seal
Score 10,000: Fierce Stance 1 Seal
Score 12,500: Water Blessing
Score 15,000: 5★Cecilia: Festive Instructor
Score 20,000: Drive Res 1 Seal

Good luck in your Tempest Battle, with your Armores units.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life is But Fleeting? Hmmm, this doesn't give me a clue, but maybe some veterans already figured it out.

As for An Alliance of Princesses, knowing my luck it's going to be an alt for Elise, because she doesn't have 6 versions of her in the game yet.

@Garlyle Hm... it will took some time until we have 6 Elises in the game, since we only have two of her. So... get ready for Camilla Nº 6!

The first thing that came in my mind about the "Alliance of Princesses" title is the princesses Sharena, Fjorm and Eir... but I don't believe this will be the theme.

Also, since the Tempest Trial events are so close to each other (6 days between the end of the first one and the start of the 2nd one), do you thing I should make this Topic related to both Tempest Trials?

@Diovani Bressan seems to have taken both the tempest threads and the gauntlet threads away from me. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted, haha.

I expect this one to be centered around Eir. She is the most living thing in Hel, the kindgom of death, and a lot of her quotes talk about life. No idea who can be the reward, though.

@Vaximillian Haha, I was expecing me being the one doing the Calendar Topic, but someone already made it.

This can be the first TT+ in a while to not having a data mine days before the event, since I believe the daat about the event will be added to the game in the same day the event starts. I hope to have something about Eir too. She looks to be a interesting character. I hope IS doesn't make her a bland character in the future.

Also, I liked your new Profile Photo.

@silveraura25 I can easily see Masked Marth being the reward in one of the Tempest Trial. Masked Marth only needs two more copies to reach free +10 right?

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:
  • On December 18th is the Special Heroes Banner, so do you believe both events will be related?

That was my first thought. But the title doesn't seem very christmas/winter-ish. 

43 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Masked Marth as the TT reward. Calling it

Ouch. My punishment for having him already at +10.

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

That was my first thought. But the title doesn't seem very christmas/winter-ish. 

Also, IS always show us the bonus units some days before the event. If IS does it this time, the special heroes will be "leaked" before the banner trailer, unless the trailer is released at the same day the TT info, which I believe is December 16th, the day that starts the TT log-in bonus.

7 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Also, IS always show us the bonus units some days before the event. If IS does it this time, the special heroes will be "leaked" before the banner trailer, unless the trailer is released at the same day the TT info, which I believe is December 16th, the day that starts the TT log-in bonus.

Yeah, sounds possible. Anyway, nothing will happen all weekend. :-/

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

IS should give us quest like "Get S-Rank in all stages on normal". I would accept one orb or two as reward for doing it.

nooo ... please no. I have a horrible sense of Rythm and play mostly muted. 

Back to TTs: I hope I can get some new units to run them there. Hopefully not 80% red bonus units, since I also want to run Laevatein. 

20 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Back to TTs: I hope I can get some new units to run them there. Hopefully not 80% red bonus units, since I also want to run Laevatein. 

I want to use Laevatein in the event too. I summoned 5 Laevateins during the Legendary Banner, so I will make her +4.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

22 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I want to use Laevatein in the event too. I summoned 5 Laevateins during the Legendary Banner, so I will make her +4.

I wanted to fix my -ATK Hrid (and get my first every Ryoma), but got 2 Laevs instead. She is fun to play though. Not sure yet how to buff her in TTs, Repositioning her would suffice in most cases. 

Don't you have units that want her SPD Wave or that Link skill? 

21 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

And I usually playing it with a different music in the background.

Won't that get you out of sync, or are you also playing like Sigurd (see above). 

Am I the only guy that enjoys perfect running Tap Battles on Hard And Manual taps every time? Cause I'v done it for all of them. Beating all of them and getting the rhythm down is great. (Plus playing Divine Decree, Twilight of the Gods, etc, on rhythm feels hella cool)

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Won't that get you out of sync, or are you also playing like Sigurd (see above). 

You can say that, I'm pressing it when I'm liking it. As my avatar already told you, Moves Like Sigurd.

I'm considering to promote an Est, but her refinement want's other Fliers near, so I'll wait the bonus line-up. 

6 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

As my avatar already told you, Moves Like Sigurd.

Lol, should have known that. 

10 minutes ago, ArgentSable said:

Am I the only guy that enjoys perfect running Tap Battles on Hard And Manual taps every time?

Well it's a totally different type of game to the usual Fire Emblem stuff. I like the developers tried something new and Taptap was fun in the beginning, but already the second "event" wasn't interesting anymore for me. 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I'm considering to promote an Est, but her refinement want's other Fliers near, so I'll wait the bonus line-up. 

Lol, should have known that. 

Well it's a totally different type of game to the usual Fire Emblem stuff. I like the developers tried something new and Taptap was fun in the beginning, but already the second "event" wasn't interesting anymore for me. 

Yeah I understand, not for everyone. It is fun though, once you get the hang of it. Though, in all honesty, it's pretty easy. The rhythms are barely hard unless you're playing 3ds Era music. (Then again I'm a music lover so, can't really say that it's easy, lol)

2 minutes ago, ArgentSable said:

(Then again I'm a music lover so, can't really say that it's easy, lol)

Well, I lack rhythm for such things. ;-) 

There is a reason I'm playing FE were you can ponder forever before making a move. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Well, I lack rhythm for such things. ;-) 

There is a reason I'm playing FE were you can ponder forever before making a move. 

You're not wrong there.

On a side note nice Profile Pic. Didn't notice it was Oliver till a moment ago. The hair for some reason made me think it was just Cherche...

2 minutes ago, ArgentSable said:

On a side note nice Profile Pic. Didn't notice it was Oliver till a moment ago. The hair for some reason made me think it was just Cherche...

Lol, thanks. I thought the mustache would make it easy. Usually I have him with a Roy-hairpiece, but Cherche was my rep for VGs. Once Cordelia gets her prf I may change again. ;-) 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Don't you have units that want her SPD Wave or that Link skill? 

If I would fodder Laevatein, it would be for Atk/Def Link, because I am  not a huge fan of Wave Skills. I have a Legendary Lucina, but I don't use her that much. I think I will merge them to +4, and them I will use her in my Tactic Team, with Titania, Bride Ninian and Legendary Lyn.