How'd you guys come up with your usernames?

Sub Zero

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/31/2019 at 6:12 PM, Moonstone said:

I like the moon and moon themes.  Moonstones are also my favorite gems.

OMG same! Rainbow moonstone's my birthstone. I literally just shortened it to make my username lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was playing Worms WMD and I made a team, I think called "I like Cheese" or something like that. One of the default names was "Anton" and for some reason I decided to just put "Cheese" in front of it, thus was the first use of "CheeseAnton." I didn't even really think about it, it was my 7th worm, I think, and I was happy with the other names like "XxXCheeser" and "Mac."

Someday while playing with my sister (gonna call her Lyn), she said "I hate this" "your team is stupid" and stuff like that, and Lyn absolutely lost her mind when she saw those fated words... CheeseAnton. Lyn absolutely hated that name, so to spite her I made it my near default account name, as I was getting old of my last one (came up with it while I was 7, it's, for lack of a better word, cringe and awful).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My freshmen Geometry teacher came up with it for me since I needed a email for the school, he said it sounds cool for MMOs and stuff like that. Well..he wasn't wrong

• 1 month later...