Sub Zero

How'd you guys come up with your usernames?

It is a nickname that my dad told me his friends used to call him. So I kinda inherited that nickname but without the Jr.

I used to have the nickname "Smog" when I first joined SF because I randomly thought of the Pokemon move.

An old friend from middle school came up with it. I had to make a nickname for her, and she had to make a nickname for me. I was playing a lot of Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2 at the time, and she knew that I'm particularly interested in a character named Arno in the game. So that name stuck around because of her, lol. Tweaked with it a little bit and it becomes Eruno.

I didn't even like, come up with it.

I just basically copy pasted it from the character in Paper Mario and even now that I have completely different views on the game and the character himself it was already too late because I was already globally known as Koops in all communities I've been in.

So yeah, that. I do like the sound of the name though.

Mine is fairly simple. Whenever i create an account on a site or anything else I consider myself "established" there. The 52 was my number during senior year when i played American football in high school.

My username is basically a reference to my two favorite game series, Zelda and Fire Emblem. “Twilit” was the adjective describing some of the bosses in Twilight Princess and you already know what Falchion is if you’re on a FE forum. So there you go: “twilitfalchion”

Well, I like Custard Pudding. That's it. 

It really is good though. I'm kinda hungry now...

Edited by CustardPudding

i used to use Wren as an alias a lot. I'm not even sure why imo. Also it rhymes, so that's a plus, i think.