Special Heroes (Gifts of Winter)

Jingle Jangle

From how skill datamines work. Ones that are introduced as code in version updates get released in the next update. Sometimes there can be surprises like Ardent Service and Ninian's Bouqet. From the skills left to introduce from the previous update there isn't anything crazy. Maybe, but they could do a surprise, I dunno

Edited by silveraura25

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I can't tell at all, aside from the one on the left looking to be a small girl. Must either be Fae or Nino. Though Nino got an alt this year, so I guess I'll lean towards Fae. No clue about the one on the right at all.

But both appear to be females. I hope the other two are cool guys. At the very least, Ike... Poor guy deserves a seasonal already.

Maybe it’s Kana, as you know there’s HAS to be a Fates character apparently  :dry:

7 minutes ago, Midnox said:

Maybe it’s Kana, as you know there’s HAS to be a Fates character apparently  :dry:

Oh yeah, maybe. And true, nearly every single seasonal banner has had at least one 3DS character. :/

After looking them I will say the usual Fae and Ephraim. However, the right silhouette (Ephraim's) seems also like a female one from the body shape to the "skirt" like thing that it is wearing, yet after making some comparisons between the normal Ephraim battle artwork and said silhouette you can see the the lance is being held in a similar manner and that the "skirt" is pretty similar to Ephraim's thing at his legs. So that does raise the question as to how are they gonna possibly bring Siegmund and his regular armor into a seasonal banner. Also people have been saying that he has an axe but if you take a look at Siegmund it does have a ribbon so perhaps Eph just decorated it. Also there are some new skill tags (whatever they are called) and with some interesting effects (I won't list them here but if most people should know about them), is it possible that some belong to these new units?

Closing, does anyone know when the teaser will be released in Europe (date)?

47 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

After looking them I will say the usual Fae and Ephraim. However, the right silhouette (Ephraim's) seems also like a female one from the body shape to the "skirt" like thing that it is wearing, yet after making some comparisons between the normal Ephraim battle artwork and said silhouette you can see the the lance is being held in a similar manner and that the "skirt" is pretty similar to Ephraim's thing at his legs. So that does raise the question as to how are they gonna possibly bring Siegmund and his regular armor into a seasonal banner. Also people have been saying that he has an axe but if you take a look at Siegmund it does have a ribbon so perhaps Eph just decorated it. Also there are some new skill tags (whatever they are called) and with some interesting effects (I won't list them here but if most people should know about them), is it possible that some belong to these new units?

Closing, does anyone know when the teaser will be released in Europe (date)?

Silhouettes are generally 24 hours before the trailer, so this trailer will probably go up in about 8 hours from the time I'm posting this.

Just to further emphasize my point earlier about "we really have no clue who they could be"

eRRgBl3.png

Somebody drew this online. The cloaks are billowing so much we don't really have much of anything to go on. Right is using a spear or staff most likely (could technically be an axe), and we know both are wearing Christmas themed headgear to go with the cloaks. That's about all we truly got. 

15 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

Just to further emphasize my point earlier about "we really have no clue who they could be"

eRRgBl3.png

Somebody drew this online. The cloaks are billowing so much we don't really have much of anything to go on. Right is using a spear or staff most likely (could technically be an axe), and we know both are wearing Christmas themed headgear to go with the cloaks. That's about all we truly got. 

I hope this was just done as a joke, because there would most definitely be a ton of salt if we got yet another Camilla and Xander. I really hope it isn't any Fates siblings period myself.

That drawing is very convincing, but it's just one of the possibilities. I do believe that the left one is Fae, and if I'm right with that one, she can be most likely the next 180 BST armored unit in the game.

Right one is defineately a lance or staff user, but my bet would be a lance user. It's really a difficult call, but I don't see the unit being a dude.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Silhouettes are generally 24 hours before the trailer, so this trailer will probably go up in about 8 hours from the time I'm posting this.

Not likely.  Not only do they not usually post things on Saturdays, the banner starts 12/17 at 11pm PST, or generally speaking, sometime 12/18 for most people.  So you can probably expect the trailer about 24 hours after when you expected it, or roughly 31 hours from the time of this post.

5 minutes ago, Azuni said:

Isn't that Arthur though? But yeah your point still stands about Fates royals.

I guess it could be, but it looks like Xander to me too. But exactly. Please no more Fates royals right now!

2 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Not likely.  Not only do they not usually post things on Saturdays, the banner starts 12/17 at 11pm PST, or generally speaking, sometime 12/18 for most people.  So you can probably expect the trailer about 24 hours after when you expected it, or roughly 31 hours from the time of this post.

Trailers most often go up 28 hours in advance, but they sometimes do 52 hours instead, and I think that's been increasingly common recently. Looking back at the most recent trailers:

• Legendary Heroes - Hrid: 52 hours
  • Fire and Ice: 28 hours
  • Adrift: 52 hours
  • Legendary Heroes - Eirika: 28 hours

So 52 hours seems just as plausible as 28 right now. I think it's a lot less likely for the trailer to be 48 hours after the silhouettes: in fact, I'm not sure that's ever happened.

53 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

eRRgBl3.png

I hope this isn’t real. Honestly personally I don’t mind if we get more fates and awakening seasonals. My issue is that they’re all the same damn character. I mean seriously fates has a huge cast of characters to make alts of so if it has to fates again why not choose characters like beruka or oboro

21 minutes ago, Othin said:

Trailers most often go up 28 hours in advance, but they sometimes do 52 hours instead, and I think that's been increasingly common recently. Looking back at the most recent trailers:

• Legendary Heroes - Hrid: 52 hours
  • Fire and Ice: 28 hours
  • Adrift: 52 hours
  • Legendary Heroes - Eirika: 28 hours

So 52 hours seems just as plausible as 28 right now. I think it's a lot less likely for the trailer to be 48 hours after the silhouettes: in fact, I'm not sure that's ever happened.

The main issue is that they very rarely release trailers on Saturdays (if at all, I don't actually remember any point when they did so).  I thought that there had been a seasonal when they'd released the silhouettes on Friday evening, and the trailer Sunday evening, but looking at the twitter I can't find any (can't check all of them because Twitter only goes back so far for me), as the ones available to check are all consistently 24 hours after the silhouettes, as you mentioned.

I personally don't expect the trailer to drop until tomorrow.

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi

19 minutes ago, Otts486 said:

I hope this isn’t real. Honestly personally I don’t mind if we get more fates and awakening seasonals. My issue is that they’re all the same damn character. I mean seriously fates has a huge cast of characters to make alts of so if it has to fates again why not choose characters like beruka or oboro

Exactly, Elise, Leo, Hinoka, and Sakura haven't had alts over a year yet we have 5 Camillas, 4 Xanders and even Takumi has 4 alts~ IS needs to stop giving us the same damn Fates Royals every time, it's not like they don't have enough they could be using, or Fates characters in general~

16 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Exactly, Elise, Leo, Hinoka, and Sakura haven't had alts over a year yet we have 5 Camillas, 4 Xanders and even Takumi has 4 alts~ IS needs to stop giving us the same damn Fates Royals every time, it's not like they don't have enough they could be using, or Fates characters in general~

Hinoka's single alt hasn't even existed for a year yet.  Kinshi Hinoka was in April. 

Not disagreeing that some of the Fates royals are overexposed, just pointing out that Hinoka's alt is more recent than Sakura, Leo, or Elise's.

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi

12 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Hinoka's single alt hasn't even existed for a year yet.  Kinshi Hinoka was in April. 

Not disagreeing that some of the Fates royals are overexposed, just pointing out that Hinoka's alt is more recent than Sakura, Leo, or Elise's.

I know her alt is more recent, I included her because she's still got two in comparison to the 4-5 from Xander/Camilla~ I would still much rather see her get one than Xander or Camilla~

Edited by Landmaster

@Landmaster Not only that, but why two Kageros in the same year? It was cool to see her in the spring banner... but why a 2nd seasonal alt during the halloween?

I just hope to don't see any Awakening unit in the Christmas banner because last year banner was only Awakening units, and I don't want any Fates units in the New Year Banner for the same reason. Now IS gives us only Fates units for the Christmas and only Awakening units for the New Year.

8 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Landmaster Not only that, but why two Kageros in the same year? It was cool to see her in the spring banner... but why a 2nd seasonal alt during the halloween?

Same reason as Sanaki being the first Tellius character and having a bride version. Someone high up really likes her

13 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I just hope to don't see any Awakening unit in the Christmas banner because last year banner was only Awakening units, and I don't want any Fates units in the New Year Banner for the same reason. Now IS gives us only Fates units for the Christmas and only Awakening units for the New Year.

Gotta be like Silveraura says, the Halloween Kagero surprised me so soon after she made the Spring Banner~ I was hoping for Oboro at least.

Knowing IS, they'll probably have these reverse Fateswakening Seasonal Lineups~

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and if it is Echoes, it's Celica. :/ Red bow Alm when...

Celica's never been in a seasonal banner. Or any Echoes character, for that matter. Where'd you get Celica from?