Mii Fighters

Anacybele

I made a thread like this for Smash 4 when it came out, so I'll continue that with a new one for Ultimate. Post your created Mii Fighters!

I revived the Frederick Mii Fighter I had in Smash 4, and in addition, I created Black Knight and Nia after getting their full outfits. Even made BK's Mii actually look like Zelgius under the helmet too. :P

I also did Volga from Hyrule Warriors when I saw that dragon outfit. Volga doesn't actually use a shooting weapon, he uses a lance, but I didn't care, I thought the idea was cool regardless. lol Volga is my favorite HW character.

I'll add some pics and movesets later.

Du4AgqkVAAAswAM.jpg:large

My personal Mii, modeled after myself.

Physically, the max height and weight a Mii can be made, wearing Luigi's Cap and a set of Biker Gear (Green), with Flashing Mach Punch for Neutral, Onslaught for Side+B, Thrust Uppercut for Up+B, and Counter Throw for Down+B. Voice is a High type 10. Largely the same as the last game.

2018122314144300-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg?width=400&height=225

Finally got both things to make this guy.

Anyone who doesn't think he's best JRPG wise mentor character can fight me.

Took some action shots as well.

2018122309293900-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg?width=723&height=407

KILL THE BEAST!

2018122309240100-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg?width=723&height=407

Legend tells of a hero from another land who would do this and then shoot a wave of energy from his sword...

Edited by Dragoncat

Dunban looks more like he just has some stubble to me, not a full beard, but maybe this was the closest you could go there. :P

Anyway, finally some pics from me. No Black Knight since it should be obvious what he looks like. lol

Freddy

Spoiler

glcMsLz.jpg

I still think it's surprising how close the cybernetic suit actually is to this guy's real armor when you give it the right color. lol Frederick also has a move similar to Gale Strike in FE Warriors!

Nia, the best cat girl (besides a certain cool one from both the FE Tellius games that is)

Spoiler

TPnetg8.jpg

And Volga from Hyrule Warriors

Spoiler

5BA0qvA.jpg

Red dragon armor isn't that far off from Volga's real look either, I'd say. Works well enough for me anyway.