I am searching for some help with a new hack, interested?

Guest TheBiggestPotatoInHistory

Guest TheBiggestPotatoInHistory

Well, I am gonna say it, I speak spanish, so please, if you talk that language, answer me with it, now the important thing: I am going to develop a new Fire Emblem 8 hack, and I need some help with it, specially with the sprites, I mean, I will make it with a friend of mine, but I need someone that can and wish to help me with it, because none of us have the pacience or the skill to do the sprites we need, so please... If some of you could help us, it would be nice. Thank you.

Solo necesitas sprites? O tambien quieres ayuda en otra cosa como reseña del guión y diseño de mapas, yo podria ayudarte en la penultima aunque envez de crear los mapas solo se que hace algo interesante, bueno lo mas que un Lv. 1 puede saber :P

Disculpas, mi español no es tan bueno. Pero, si necesita ayuda con la escritura, puedo ayudarlo en ese sentido. También puedo ayudar con la creación de personajes.

11 hours ago, TheBiggestPotatoEver said:

So, where is that?

Where I moved it (Fan Projects -> Concepts).

If you manage to get some work in on this hack, you can edit your first post and put in the relevant info.  Generally, you'll want to give a short summary of your game and post screenshots, at minimum.  If you release a patch that covers a few chapters, let me know.

18 hours ago, Critical Sniper said:

Solo necesitas sprites? O tambien quieres ayuda en otra cosa como reseña del guión y diseño de mapas, yo podria ayudarte en la penultima aunque envez de crear los mapas solo se que hace algo interesante, bueno lo mas que un Lv. 1 puede saber :P

Bueno, sprites y animaciones, aunque existe la posibilidad de que al final usemos sprites y animaciones sacados de los otros FE de GBA, pero por ahora necesitaremos toda la ayuda posible en eso

2 minutes ago, TheBiggestPotatoEver said:

Bueno, sprites y animaciones, aunque existe la posibilidad de que al final usemos sprites y animaciones sacados de los otros FE de GBA, pero por ahora necesitaremos toda la ayuda posible en eso

Serenes Forest tiene una seccion de muchos sprites que te pueden prestar mientras les des credito a sus creadores