Your Smash Ultimate Spirit/Challenges Count

Randoman

So how many of the 1297 spirits in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate have you guys obtained? And on a somewhat similar note, how many of the 124 challenges have you guys defeated?

I've actually completed all 124 challenges and obtained all 1297 just yesterday. I admittingly haven't defeated everyone's Classic Mode yet, but with 3 more characters to go, I'm essentially there.

[Edit] I've currently defeated Classic Mode with all characters now.

Also, feel free to ask for advice in this thread or give tips on getting all the spirits or completing challenges.

Edited by Randoman
Update

I'm up to 830 Spirits at the moment and 83 challenges. Whoa, weird coincidence with those numbers. The biggest gap in my challenges right now is the Online section since I'm not going to be patching my game for another week or two. Looking through them, they seem more grindy than other categories. Then again, playing online does sound more fun than grinding spirit board, doing more Classic runs, or all the work I did mopping up fights on the way to 100% in Adventure mode. So maybe the 200 Quickplay or 50 Smash tags aren't as bad as they sound.

And as of now, I've defeated Classic Mode with everyone.

5 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

I'm up to 830 Spirits at the moment and 83 challenges. Whoa, weird coincidence with those numbers. The biggest gap in my challenges right now is the Online section since I'm not going to be patching my game for another week or two. Looking through them, they seem more grindy than other categories. Then again, playing online does sound more fun than grinding spirit board, doing more Classic runs, or all the work I did mopping up fights on the way to 100% in Adventure mode. So maybe the 200 Quickplay or 50 Smash tags aren't as bad as they sound.

I'm curious, why don't you want to activate the newest Smash patch?

As for the online challenges, they weren't too bad. At least, not when I was doing them around December 9-10ish. I mean, online might have gotten significantly more spammy/cowardly online players since then (for reference, around 30%-45% of players online were spammy for me).

Anyways, checking my records, I've played 203 online matches, won 101 of them, and got 308 Smash tags (for reference, I'm nowhere near tournament levels of skill, but I am usually one of the stronger players among my group of friends and anime convention with Smash Bros. gaming stations). Doing the 200 Quick Play matches will probably be one of the last online challenges you'll complete, while most of the other online challenges you'll naturally complete while working towards that one. Though keep in mind you should switch around your character choices online (since doing a Quick Play match with 30 different characters is one of the challenges, and I doubt most people would switch up their character picks that frequently).

Also, go after any Isabelles, King K. Rools, Links (all 3 of them), Samuses, Dark Samuses, and Simon/Richters that you see. They're generally the spammy ones that hide from the fight most of the time.

Also, you'll need to do 10 matches online in Arenas, which are not the same as Quick Play matches. That was actually the last online challenge I completed.

5 minutes ago, Randoman said:

I'm curious, why don't you want to activate the newest Smash patch?

Also, you'll need to do 10 matches online in Arenas, which are not the same as Quick Play matches. That was actually the last online challenge I completed.

I've already taken care of the arena matches by playing with a friend after our day 1 smash bros party. It's quickplay and these smash tags that are completely new to me. As for why I'm not patched, it's because I'm writing frame data charts for every character on Smashboards. I need to stay on the same version for the charts to be consistent rather than have conflicting data from balance patch to balance patch. Though it ended up not mattering much because 1.2 was not a balance patch and only includes bug fixes. I could totally patch right now, but I'm in no hurry to play online. The ideal scenario is that I have these charts done before the first balance patch in order to expedite discoveries on what has changed. I theorize the first balance patch won't come before the end of december due to developers taking a break for the holiday season.