Best use of Gregor, ignoring Laurent

Gramork

Im in the middle of a Lunatic run, with the eventual goal of doing a no-braves challenge for apotheosis. Im about just about to start chapter 11 and realized that I overlooked Gregor when planning my pairings. Gregor is just about my favorite first gen character and a great father in his own right so this needs to change. I would like people's opinions on who makes the (second) best use of him? As the title mentions I want to hear nothing about Laurent. Im aware that Gregor!Laurent is an amazingly flexible and useful unit in his own right, but for a variety of reasons I don't want to have Gregor!Laurent again.

Hit me with your thoughts.

Gregor passes Axefaire and Swordfaire to Severa, so Gregor!Severa will be more or less usable, though strictly worse than Vaike!Severa for the most part.

He passes Axebreaker and Patience to Yarne, so Gregor!Yarne will be solid. Worse than Archer dad Yarnes, but decent behind a counterattacker with Vengeance and Anathema.

Gerome inherits Berserker and can pull off breaker spam sets similar to Vaike!Gerome.

Gregor!Noire is a decent specialty Sniper. Basically also strictly worse Vaike!Noire, though.

Nah gets Axefaire to use with Wyvern Lord, Hero to use with her new Axefaire, and Valkyrie to use with her innate Tomefaire, so will be a versatile hard support. Her 4/1 Str/Mag leans her physical, though. As a physical Nah she's worse Vaike, as a magic Nah she's worse Henry, but she's the best Nah who can do both. Though usually her partner won't need both, either.

Lucina, Cynthia, Kjelle, Owain, Inigo, Brady all don't benefit in the slightest or can't get Gregor, and Laurent is Laurent.