Love quotes

UFVKNP

I'm back. Minor question this time.

I know that the the augury section in the castle will give different quotes depending on how many love points you have between different characters. Playing the Project Naga translation, I really need to know what the quotes are for the different amounts.

The reason I'm asking is that I had to start chapter 4 over because I noticed that Lewyn and Sylvia were lovers, and... screw that. When I checked the augury at the beginning again, I looked at Lewyn's section and it said that "Sylvia has taken your fancy as of late."

Do I still have time to pair him up with Tailtiu? They didn't get any points together at chapter 3 because I took too long to finish it, but some basic math tells me it'll take about 45 turns (standing next to each other) or so to become lovers.

If I won't have time for that, should I cut my losses and pair Lewyn and Sylvia, should I use Amid and Linda instead, or should I try to find Tailtiu another husband? The alternative is starting over completely, and... I really don't want to have to do that.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by UFVKNP
forgot some info

Well, I found the quotes here. Don't know if SF has them somewhere, but the link should be good for now.

As shown, your quote means they have between 300 and 399 points. It should be still salvagable. Just avoid placing Lewyn and Sylvia toguether. Your best bet, however, is to exploit the jealousy system. The page even uses as an example what you're looking for:

Jealousy3.png

If you think you can afford it, resort to this, and you should be able to pair Lewyn with Tailtu with little to no problem.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Yes you do as long as you make sure Lewyn and Sylvia dont stand next to one another at all.

The way the love system works is two characters will gain 5 points of love every turn for standing next to one another, and 2 points of love for simply both being alive at the same time at the end of each turn. No love points can be gained after turn 50 however to prevent abuse of the system I guess. Two units need a total of 500 points to become lovers. Lewyn and Sylvia join with 200 points already accumulated, so as long as they are kept apart you should be fine like I said before.

Make sure to glue Lewyn and Tailtiu together during chapters 4. It will take a total of 47 turns at least for them to become lovers.

Another thing worth noting is that Lewyn starts out with 210 love with Erynis, and will instantly become lovers with her upon initiating a conversation with her during chapter 4. Make sure to not initiate this conversation if you are dead set on getting Horseti.

Edited by CatManThree

Ah, thanks you guys. Lifesavers once again. I'll go for the jealousy bit.

The only other thing to note is that I need to make sure Erinys doesn't wait next to Sylvia at all, because I accidentally triggered the conversation the first time around and I think that's what pushed Lewyn and Sylvia over the lover threshold.

Either way, time to start over. Luckily for me, chapter 4 isn't too tough.

Wait, I have one more question. The jealousy page on this website says that the girl who gets the adjacent love point bonus depends on the girl's 'priority' with the guy. Thing is, in the table that lists priority, Tailtiu is at the bottom of it for Lewyn. I was intending to use the square formation listed with Ayra and Lachesis since they're already married, and that cuts down on the risk of pairing off Lewyn again, but if I do that (with the table saying that Lachesis has the highest priority with Lewyn), will Lachesis get the love points? Does the fact that they're married change this at all? So many questions!

42 minutes ago, UFVKNP said:

Wait, I have one more question. The jealousy page on this website says that the girl who gets the adjacent love point bonus depends on the girl's 'priority' with the guy. Thing is, in the table that lists priority, Tailtiu is at the bottom of it for Lewyn. I was intending to use the square formation listed with Ayra and Lachesis since they're already married, and that cuts down on the risk of pairing off Lewyn again, but if I do that (with the table saying that Lachesis has the highest priority with Lewyn), will Lachesis get the love points? Does the fact that they're married change this at all? So many questions!

Don't bother with the jealousy system. Its too needlessly complicated and noone even really fully understands how its works even nowadays.

Regarding that... to be honest, I don't know what happens for girls with same priority. If points still get snatched, then it's just a matter of using those with same priority as Tiltyu. If not, well, then use it to ensure Silvia gets paired with someone else?

Certainly, though, the jealousy system isn't that great for use. Only the square formation is really profitable, but the priority lists means it's too situational for what you may want.

Edited by Acacia Sgt