Stupid memes you made

Dragoncat

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Mad-manakete said:

How in God's name do you get a gif to upload? I can't do my "how the devil axe works" one for the life of me. Then again, maybe that's for the best.

I made them myself, copied the link, and when I posted them here, they formed the gif automatically.

14 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

I made them myself, copied the link, and when I posted them here, they formed the gif automatically.

Probably my problem. My link to the gif died so long ago the only reason I have the thing still is because it's saved on my computer. I'm just going to have to upload it elsewhere.

5 hours ago, Mad-manakete said:
Spoiler

RdHcpkX.jpg

I'm trying to wrap my head around how this would work. Corrin would have to have a child his mother and then marry that child for her to be his wife, daughter, and sister. But cousin as well?

Edited by Arcphoenix

8 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

I'm trying to wrap my head around how this would work. Corrin would have to have a child his mother and then marry that child for her to be his wife, daughter, and sister. But cousin as well?

reminds me of uncle grandpa, I still can't wrap my head around what messed up crap you need to pull for that.

2 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

reminds me of uncle grandpa, I still can't wrap my head around what messed up crap you need to pull for that.

I thought that was just a weird name the neighborhood kids gave the weird old man who lived with a tiger and a living slice of pizza. It's a stupid cartoon it's not going to make sense.

14 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

Mostly just an edit on a panel from the comic Zombo, (which made about this much sense throughout) to joke about the ability to marry siblings and cousins. I think in the original context it could have been possible the guy had married his mother, who was also his father's sister, making his daughter by her his cousin as well as his half-sister. As said in another thread where I posted it, a convoluted family tree. Naturally, Fates never went that far, but the panel made me think of it none the less.

• 3 months later...

Man, nobody has posted here in months. Fortunately, it's a FttF topic, so I can post as I please.

The random crap I've made:

Spoiler

My favorite one of the three first:

Lsuo4e0PARpCvLZ2PtxFMdN8xwqrZS_2wjleOKOEnaXRnThz1XkTOZtTPN1Z2j1t3OvL6iJn35ZYDT9O6UEoL9z6NoW45cmwyrK3MtiYsFqCEuqgDebb4oyylraCiLICb6_5CYpX

My first attempt at an electronic comic:

5ca828b6e05e9_FirstComicIdeaFirstAttempt.png.1bc7e9acaea12705d9e3494e98b2e9fe.png

In the process of making this, I can see why some webcomic artists are self-depreciative, use alt-text or write paraghraphs of information, and take years to get better. I also don't think they draw using a laptop touchpad.

Anyway, I'm not copyrighting, trademarking, or fairuseing any of this, so if you want to steal the idea to do it better, have at it.

Niche Joke only readers of a certain lets play will understand:

5c2cfa91500aa_MetalGearMeme2.thumb.png.d6805a5841f3420c0dd68ec72d0901df.png

Gifs (Which I'm better at):

Spoiler

Praktikality:

XL61xg.gif

xnvw7q.gif

r88Br6.gif

The Joys of Unjamming a Flamethrower:

jZY8By.gif

Edited by Hawkwing
Moved an image so that it was seen first.

Made a few more:

Memes:

image.thumb.png.7969d1940bdde8db67a1eab074042ea9.png

All you need to know is that the same context from the movie pretty much applies here.

Even, in a sense, the tank.

19 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

I wish I knew why all my dreams that featured the Taguel also coincidentally had trampolines in them.

15 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Granted, but now you eternally question your subconscious.

5cb387b8d2d9c_MetalGearMeme3.thumb.png.94d347dc3b34d4d465ef5f28f88464b1.png

3 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

I guess my wish really was granted.

I saw great potential for a meme, and couldn't resist the temptation to make it.

I will never give up, never surrender at attempting to make this a widespread meme.

Although I should probably stop using the Impact font when making them.

Gifs:

0Y8NyK.gif

GvRPw8.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2019-04-27 at 4:04 PM, Dragoncat said:

Happy birthday Nym!

Oops, thanks I didn't see that. Thanks.