What YouTubers do you suggest?

Sub Zero

I've been on YouTube for as long as I can remember and in that time I've watched and subscribed to tons of channels...but I haven't had any luck finding new people to watch..any suggestions?

I gotta feeling that this topic shouldn't be in Entertainment...

Edited by Emperor Chiam Longblade

I like Kursgerzagt, their videos are cool.

One very good one is Extra Credits

Also one known as Bazbattles, which makes high quality videos depicting battles throughout history, even if you don't like history you will enjoy his channel, another one akin to Bazbattles is HistoryMarche and you might want to check that out too.

Edited by Critical Sniper

1 hour ago, Critical Sniper said:

I like Kursgerzagt, their videos are cool.

One very good one is Extra Credits

Also one known as Bazbattles, which makes high quality videos depicting battles throughout history, even if you don't like history you will enjoy his channel, another one akin to Bazbattles is HistoryMarche and you might want to check that out too.

Those are some good choices. CGP Grey also does a lot of similar things to Kursgerzagt and even featured in one of his videos once. Both channels talk a lot about science and trivia. 

As for Bazbattles, a channel really similar to it is Kingsandgenerals which goes into details about historical battles and politics quite a lot. The maps both channels provide when speaking are really helpful. There's also Historia Civilis if you're purely into Roman history. 

I highly recommend Daniel Howell and AmazingPhil. They also have a joint gaming channel called DanAndPhilGames. They're great, I've been watching them for years.

RabbidLuigi is also fantastic. He does top 10s and top 5s for video games, as well as LPs. His sense of humour is mostly based on snark, and it's not for everyone, but maybe give him a watch?

Scott the Woz is also really good - he recently took over the JonTron subreddit, hahah. He produces videos discussing certain things about Nintendo games or just gaming in general. He also has a strange obsession with Madden 08, but don't let that turn you away.

3 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

There's also Historia Civilis if you're purely into Roman history. 

How did I forget that one! Also yah I know of kinf=gs and generals I just didn't mention it.

Subscribe to PewDiePie and keep the "T" in T-Series standing for "Two" and also "tLasagna of the Female Hound."

Whang! is like Internet Historian but with lower production values, a cooler mug, and actually uploading. Recommended.

Videogamedunkey's video on Book Worm Adventures deluxe is the only thing which really needs a sequel, yet we keep getting these crappy Disney movies instead. Recommended.

Ceave Gaming does challenge runs and Mario Maker levels, explaining the process in a silly Austrian accent. Recommended.

On 12/21/2018 at 1:59 PM, Michelaar said:

If you're into Blind let's plays, Nicob and Lucahjin are great choices.

In the case of Lucah, warning: her humor is quite lewd. :P

For that matter, I also recommend her friends like her husband, Proton Jon (who spends more time on Twitch, but still, check his streams out for his cat, snark and hilarious creations in video games with character creators), Chuggaaconroy (a non-blind LPer who does LPs in an organized, guide-based format, not to mention likes cracking bad puns), MasaeAnela (similar to Chugga except she also does blind stuff sometimes and streams, not to mention she's a good artist and video editor), and The Runaway Guys (Chugga, Jon, and NintendoCapriSun in a collab channel playing multiplayer-focused games as well as the occasional one-man blind LP with guidance from the others).

2 hours ago, Hylian Air Force said:

Jon and Lucah are married? No wonder she does shit with TheRunawayGuys.

They got married only a few months ago, actually. They've been dating for some years, though, and I don't think Lucah being with Jon is necessarily the reason she also hangs with Emile and Tim (never mind that she has to travel to cons and such to see them). :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I reccomend Extra Credits, they talk about a lot of stuff and it's kinda animated. My favorite stuff is the history but they've got other cool stuff too.

Another channel I would call similar is Overly Sarcastic Productions, they've got History but also talk a lot more about writing tropes and mythology.

If you're in for stupid humour then I reccomend you watch SMG4 they upload a video eveery saturday and they are glorious.

I would recommend Contrapoints, Knowing Better, Thunderf00t, Scishow, Healthcare Triage, Kurzgesagt, CGP Grey, Two Cents, Wisecrack, Hello Future Me, After Skool, TheOdd1sOut,

The only Vlog here is TheOdd1sOut, but I find it kinda entertaining and its all animated. Contrapoints tends to have really good videos about controversial topics. Thunderf00t is great for science related stuf, and his debunking is also pretty great. SciShow, Healthcare Triage, Kurzgesagt, CGP Grey, Two cents, and Knowing Better are informative videos. Wisecrack is great for philosophy in media, Hello Future Me often talks about writing and symbolism in TV shows, cartoons and movies. He has a really good video essay on Zaheer from The Legend of Korra. After Skool takes narrations, motivational speeches among other sort of recorded stuff and draws along with them. They are kinda really neat.