Arctic Mafia (Signups)

Mystic Arcanum

Arctic Mafia (Signups)

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kv

If I did something horribly wrong in this signup post let me know :thumbsup:

RULES:

1. Fenrir and SB are the hosts of this game and reserve the right to edit these rules as necessary. Any changes made to the rules will be announced in the game thread.

2. This game is NOC. Communicate in the game thread only, unless a host specifically tells you otherwise.

3. You may not speak during the night phase unless a host specifically tells you otherwise.

4. You may not speak to dead players. Do not speak to non-players who aren't listed as hosts/IOs.

5. Taking screenshots or quoting outside communications with the host, real or forged, will result in an instant modkill. This applies to Role PMs, night results and any other form of communication.

6. Do not edit your posts. If you somehow slip up with this, contact me immediately and tell me what you changed.

7. If you are modkilled by any fault of your own, you lose.

8. If you attempt to gain an advantage for your faction through your modkill, measures will be taken to prevent this from happening.

9. If you don't post for 24 hours, you will be prodded. After several prods I will attempt to sub you out or modkill you if that isn't possible. Please inform me ahead of time if you are going to be absent.

10. Be civil. If you feel as though things are getting out of hand, please contact me and I will handle the situation if necessary.

MECHANICS

1. This game starts on Day 1.

2. Day 1 will last 72 hours, and Day 2 and onward will be 48 hours, while nights last for 24 hours. These may be bent slightly for the sake of host convenience.

3. The player with the most votes at the end of the phase will be lynched. 1/3rd of the votes (rounded up) are required to lynch. 2/3rd of the votes (rounded down) hammers and ends phase early. Ties lead to a No Lynch.

4. No Lynch is a valid vote target. If two day phases end in No Lynch, the game will end in Universal Loss.

5. *YLO will not be announced.

6. You will be informed if you successfully targeted a player, and you will be informed if your action was redirected, and you will learn who your new target was.

7. To vote, use the following format: ##Vote: <USER> and to unvote use ##Unvote.

8. If 1/3 of the the living players ##Vote: Extension during a Day phase other than Day 1, the phase will be extended by 24 hours. This can only be done once.

9. Mafia members can communicate over Discord while they are alive. After they are dead, they cannot contribute to the discussion.

10. This game is cardflip, meaning that when a player dies, all that will be posted in the game thread will be their role, alignment, flavor, and a picture.

SETUP

1. There are 13 players in this game. All of them are on the playerlist.

2. There are only two alignments in this game, the Town and the Mafia.

3. There are 10 townies. The Town win condition is as follows: "You are aligned with the Arctic. You win when all members of the Antarctic have been eliminated and at least one member of the Arctic remains alive."

4. There are 3 mafia members. The Mafia win condition is as follows: "You are aligned with the Antarctic. You win when your faction has achieved parity with the Arctic or nothing can prevent the same from happening."

5. There is at least one Town Vanilla in the game.

6. The safeclaims for Mafia members have been selected through RNG. Character claims have no bearing on alignment.

7. This is not a bastard game. Everything happens for a reason.

PLAYERS (13/13)

Athena_57

Refa

Ampharos

weinerboy

Magnificence Incarnate

Sully McGully

Bartozio

Shinori

RADicate

Vi-astra

XnadrojX

Mitsuru Kirijo

Ichigo

Edited by Fenrir Aesir

On 12/26/2018 at 5:13 PM, RADicate said:

Conscription 101, in it to win it and bash @Irisfor posting and not joining ;)

you're just mad you're not cool enough to join the SWAGTRIO :tangerineglasses:

(Hype intensifies)

Role PMs will be sent out shortly. As of 11:32 AM EST, all Role PMs have been sent! Please confirm in your Role PM once you have received yours. The game will begin when 11/13 players have confirmed (at which point the game thread will also be posted).

Edited by Fenrir Aesir