Anyone else not know anybody who plays FE?

Luis Liberato

So I really love Fire Emblem like everyone here but a problem I have is that I don't know anybody who has ever even touched an FE game. It really sucks because its a big part of my life(I know how dumb that sounds) and has helped me through tough times so it sucks not being able to ramble about it too somebody. So my question is to anybody with the same problem, what's been your experience with it or have you done anything to resolve this issue?

3 hours ago, Luis Liberato said:

So I really love Fire Emblem like everyone here but a problem I have is that I don't know anybody who has ever even touched an FE game. It really sucks because its a big part of my life(I know how dumb that sounds) and has helped me through tough times so it sucks not being able to ramble about it too somebody. So my question is to anybody with the same problem, what's been your experience with it or have you done anything to resolve this issue?

Just do what I did. Infect your friends with the interest. They'll either develop their own interest in it OR tell you to shut up. In either case, they may wind up introducing you to someone they meet/have met that shares the fondness so that might change your life that way.