More Summoning Banners?

Luis Liberato

I really love genealogy characters as well as new mystery characters but it seems very rare for them to be on banners. What are your thoughts on there being a weekly rotation where each week there is a banner for a different FE game so that people can actually summon for characters they want?

I just want Luke to come home

You mean Banners for characters already in the game, right? Well, most Banners are based on Skills and that's generally how the units are chosen (rather than units from particular games) so some can show up more often than others. But that said, I certainly wouldn't mind if they did something like that because Lord knows when I'll see an Elise Banner again~

I actually kind of like that idea
so it's not exactly for skills, etc - and it could be a way to address the bloat. it could be  like. 

48 Hours.  
X Heroes at 5
Y Heroes at 4
from this game (or this movement/this skill). and it's just a little niche/reduced numbers. can still be 3-4 stars 

would be great for some units who never get on a focus banner (Saber for example, or Luke), to have a shine and again people who would wanna have those characters + allow those who want to summon for special fodder/4* units can be like oh hey THIS banner can give me a chance to get this character. 

4 hours ago, Luis Liberato said:

If they are not going to do something like this then they should at the very least demote so that we can actually get heroes that people haven't seen in years. Though this might be a bit extreme.

At the time of writing, FEH isn't even 2 years old yet (FEH was released on Feb. 2nd, 2017).

The regular summoning pool is massive as it is; another mass demotion isn't necessarily going to solve anything when players can still get unlucky and see the exact same units they've been seeing or not pull even a 3-4* launch unit for several months, especially when you're statistically more likely to pull a specific Focus unit than you are at pulling a specific non-Focus unit. Some units don't have a reason to be 5*-exclusive at this point I'd give you that.

4 hours ago, Luis Liberato said:

If they are not going to do something like this then they should at the very least demote so that we can actually get heroes that people haven't seen in years. Though this might be a bit extreme.

While I would say you could make a Game Focused Banner suggestion in the Customer Feedback section, I will say, demotes won't guarantee seeing a certain Hero. I pulled one Jeorge when he was a 5* and haven't seen another one since, and he is literally a 3-4* hero at this point. I hadn't pulled my first Lucius until about 2 months ago. It's entirely possible to just be unlucky.

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

another mass demotion isn't necessarily going to solve anything when players can still get unlucky and see the exact same units they've been seeing or not pull even a 3-4* launch unit for several months

This is so true it hurts. It took me a full year before I saw my first 4* Kagero, and that was before the demotions even happened. It took almost another year to get enough for +10. It's also been a year since Soleil's release and I'm still at +6 since 3* Seth seems to be the only unit in the red pool.

What I want to see is the 4* focus banners come back. Those were great. (I really wish I'd spent more orbs for Soleils off the last one, since I didn't realize the struggle would be this bad)

55 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

We have a bunch of unused currency. Another summoning pool to use for that would be great like FGOs for launch units

I would love to use Arena Medals for summoning heroes only in the 3* and 4* pools.  I only have over 43,000 of them rotting in my storage.

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

What I want to see is the 4* focus banners come back. Those were great. (I really wish I'd spent more orbs for Soleils off the last one, since I didn't realize the struggle would be this bad)

I would like the 4* focus banners back, but with only one hero for each color to make it easier for sniping - maybe something like 3% for 5* focus, 3% for 5* nonfocus, 15% for 4* focus, 43% for 4* nonfocus, and 36% for 3*.  Rotate the heroes on a weekly or 5-day basis.

8 minutes ago, DarkAlf said:

I would love to use Arena Medals for summoning heroes only in the 3* and 4* pools.  I only have over 43,000 of them rotting in my storage.

I would like the 4* focus banners back, but with only one hero for each color to make it easier for sniping - maybe something like 3% for 5* focus, 3% for 5* nonfocus, 15% for 4* focus, 43% for 4* nonfocus, and 36% for 3*.  Rotate the heroes on a weekly or 5-day basis.

Arena medals? More like badges. So useless to have so many. Anything really will do

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Arena medals? More like badges. So useless to have so many. Anything really will do

Same here with badges - I myself have nearly 8000-9000 of each of them.  I don't use crystals or shards because of the Training Tower and training maps.  An item shop would be nice right about now OR some other way to use the items collecting dust.  Summoning with other items would be great.

To answer the OP's question: I think a weekly rotation of games would be nice with ONLY heroes from said games available for summoning in the banner.  You may have to combine games - for example, a banner with only Binding Blade/Sacred Stones characters (their pools are still rather small) with OG Ephraim, Tana and Brave Roy as focus units and the other characters from those games as non-focus units (e.g. OG Roy, L'Arachel), or a banner with Fates characters only with Ryoma, Elise and Hinoka as focus units and the other Fates characters as non-focus units. 

The 5* rate is 4% for focus units only - no 5* rate for non-focus heroes, with 60% 4* rate and 36% 3* rate.  Or keep the rates the same with pitybreakers, but the pitybreakers are nonfocus characters in the 5* pool from those games only.  I hope IS has a plan for cleaning the pool up significantly soon....