December's Legendary Hero: Azura Vallite Songstress

daisy jane

well. crap. why did she have to share with Fjorm. I need Legendary Airzura!

Okay here we go

Red:
L!Marth
Summer Young Tiki
Flora

Green:
L!Hector
SF! Nino 
Helbindi

Blue
L!Azura
Fjorm
Summer Camilla

Colourless
Veronica
Summer Takumi
Eir

My Orbs.  They Die. 

Edited by daisy jane

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I'm glad for this.

It means I can finally pass on a Legendary banner guilt free and continue to save for the Radiant Dawn banner. 

Edit: And look at those dislike bars go. Even Japan is sick of it. 

Edited by Sentinel07

You were fast!

Anyway, Azura: Vallite Songstress is a interesting unit. She is great for Tactic or Flying Teams. I will summon for her. I knew Azura would receive a Legendary Alt someday, but I didn't expected to be a tome user... or be this early, since we got Minizura last month.

Hope you all like 4 movement fliers starting next month: Tibarn was already shown to be moving 3 squares in his preview.

IS is actively trying to kill the game at this point between too many Fates Alts and snapping the game's balance in two over their knee. 

Nothing I care about (well, I kinda need a Helbindi to max Lolizura but Legendary banners suck when it comes to specific units anyway) so I'll just keep throwing orbs at W!Eirika.

That Azura is going to be annoying in arena though, now infantry units will basically become horses that aren't gimped by trenches. If it weren't for BST Lewyn would end up as the second coming of Reinhardt.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

You were fast!

Anyway, Azura: Vallite Songstress is a interesting unit. She is great for Tactic or Flying Teams. I will summon for her. I knew Azura would receive a Legendary Alt someday, but I didn't expected to be a tome user... or be this early, since we got Minizura last month.

OR blue. 

So she basically has 
3 Green
2 Blue.

The Tome makes sense, considering her mum. 
The only thing making me hesitate is the fact that she shares with Fjorm, and i know this game will give me Fjorm vs. L!Magezura. (who just for having duel flying whatever, is primo fodder for those who care about that. i don't i think that's a waste of an A slot)

ithink my plans are still the same. 
Red/Grey (I need Veronica), and Summer Tiki
but Game? Random 5* Magezura would be great please?!

This banner makes Adrift look more redundant.

I'm not even opposed to Azura in herself by why another alt so soon? Also, yet another character who was just handed five alts by devs. No colorless legendary, and Jugdral+Valentia don't have a single legendary hero.

IS's choices are baffling.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

This banner makes Adrift look more redundant.

I'm not even opposed to Azura in herself by why another alt so soon? Also, yet another character who was just handed five alts by devs. No colorless legendary, and Jugdral+Valentia don't have a single legendary hero.

IS's choices are baffling.

Sadly, they go for the money, and they know people are going to give them money for characters like Azura no matter what.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I expected her to be blue anyway. I expected her Legendary Alt to be a Lance unit, with the Blessed Lance as the weapon.

that's true. okay i take that back. but yah. blessed lance. (i mean blessed lance could totally do this prayer wheel thing). but i think that's gonna be her regular prf. 

...Yeah, I don't understand IS's mindset with this one. On one hand, Azura is kind of a main character. But on another, she's had several alts already, including one that was VERY RECENT.

Definite pass for me. I'm not in need of any dancers or anything. But that's fine, I can save more for laguz!

While I am peeved it is Azura at least I have a shot every few months at finally getting a flying dancer, and I actually like how this one looks to be in her 20s.  Hopefully she shows up on my free pull, since I will wait to use orbs on this banner until the New Year's trailer comes out.

THIS IS THE 5TH AZURA, I MEAN REALLY THO

It it was just Fjorm cockblocking her, I would consider pulling, but not Fjorm AND Camilla. I'll wait for her return~

I may try for a Veronica but this Banner is otherwise largely skippable~

Two minor notes:

Apparently Tibarn's movement range counts as a buff so this probably won't stack

However, when armour units use Armoured Boots they can go through forest tiles no problem, so this may allow infantry units to go through woods with no problems. While having 3 range. 

19 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

Hope you all like 4 movement fliers starting next month: Tibarn was already shown to be moving 3 squares in his preview.

Tibarns 3 square movement was a buff already.

Edit. xD I was just a few seconds to late. Oh well.

What gives me the chill is that she is the perfect unit to make AR defense teams more obnoxious. I would like to player her offensive in that mode, but for more lift I cannot play a legendary hero...oh well.. I will try to keep my orbs. Nailah is close.

Edited by Stroud

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

THIS IS THE 5TH AZURA, I MEAN REALLY THO

It it was just Fjorm cockblocking her, I would consider pulling, but not Fjorm AND Camilla. I'll wait for her return~

I may try for a Veronica but this Banner is otherwise largely skippable~

this banner is mean. 

Azura. (I don't really care about her alt count. other than NY Azura all her alts make for sense imo). but she has to share with Fjorm. and I'd like Summer camilla because that Tome is stupid nasty in the right persons hands)

Veronica would be great to have as will Summer Takumi - and while I do want to get  Mystic whatever from Eir,.. i don't want her right now.

Summer Tiki (sigh) I NEED her with marth, and I wouldn't mind Flora. BUT SERIOUSLY WHY ARE YOU SKIPPING ELINICIA, GAME?! 

Green was always gonna be a pass but of course they made it hard, with Nino being there. 

Oooh, very nice Azura alt there and this one isn't a green unit. Sadly though another alt of Azura this soon pretty much kills her chances for CYL3. Don't know if I will try pulling for her yet though. Given my history with Azura being on a banner and sharing colors with another unit usually means I won't get her no matter how many orbs I throw out. Red is also looking nice for me with Marth, Tiki and Flora all being together on it.

I think I will wait and see who is on the New Years banner before I start summoning on this Legendary banner. New Years banner comes out in what five, six days so there shouldn't be any rush to summon right away.

Edited by NSSKG151

19 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

IS is actively trying to kill the game at this point between too many Fates Alts and snapping the game's balance in two over their knee. 

Well, the Alts I can agree are annoying. But we wanted unique units ingame, and IS i giving us that, even if they are a bit fucking broken at times.

i cant believe ghast got patched out for azura

Ack...this is terrible timing to plop Distant Counter and Legendary Marth on me when I'm saving for laguz... I sadly gotta pass for now.