December's Legendary Hero: Azura Vallite Songstress

daisy jane

I somehow feel like a cheater. I did Abyssal legendary hero Azura. But my Team was Athena, Sonya, Elise and legendary Azura. And damn, legendary Azura made it easy.

In my first turn thanks to L!Azura my Athena rushed to the enemies. And beat the red Pegasus. She survived all the green units with the buff. Second turn, my Athena draged that annoying L!Azura from the enemies out of their hands and Sonya beat her up and the rest was just a bit chess. 

And yeah, I sinned on that banner D=. But I still have enough orbs to be save with Nailah. I just had luck this time D=.

Edited by Stroud

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Hilda said:

Azura Abyssa: The fifth Diva vs Nifl Siblings

I tried a similar opening with my Hrid at Infernal, but he couldn't kill the healer there. So I appreciate how you made him clear all the upper part alone. 

Congrats.

5 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

have officially become a dirty broken Staff user. Wooooo

Who cares about staffs when your Roy and Hardin cleared most of the map? Lol @ 17 bloopers. 

I have my clear ready, but I'd prefer an own topic. Can't open it myself with screenshot, stats and everything, because I'm on mobile. 

55 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I tried a similar opening with my Hrid at Infernal, but he couldn't kill the healer there. So I appreciate how you made him clear all the upper part alone. 

Congrats.

If in doubt go with the Askrtrio and Veronica!!!

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner It's okay, we all do it. Join the degeneracy.

@mampfoid @Vaximillian @LordFrigid After various sources of boosting, my Celica is exactly 3 Atk away (without changing Ally Support because fuck that lol) from ORKOing the Sword Peg to get the AoE train started. My only options seem to be A) 5* a Linus to get Brazen Atk/Spd 3 or B) kill my only Groom Marth for Drive Atk C...

Actually wait, I only need 2 Atk more... Exactly from Ally Support. Welp.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

@SatsumaFSoysoy Assuming you don't initiate on the peg (Brazen wouldn't help), you could try a debuff. Too bad RES smoke and chill RES are rare (and no seals yet) and ploying is hard against 43 RES. 

Wish I could send you one of those darn Fjorms that blocked me today from getting Tomezura. 

@Hilda Yeah, special was charged, but Sharena was at full health and could have used her Bond. 

Edited by mampfoid

18 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Assuming you don't initiate on the peg (Brazen wouldn't help), you could try a debuff. Too bad RES smoke and chill RES are rare (and no seals yet) and ploying is hard against 43 RES. 

Wish I could send you one of those darn Fjorms that blocked me today from getting Tomezura. 

@Hilda Yeah, special was charged, but Sharena was at full health and could have used her Bond. 

possible sure, but Veronica is there for a reason and Sharena put in enough work :D

30 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner It's okay, we all do it. Join the degeneracy.

@mampfoid @Vaximillian @LordFrigid After various sources of boosting, my Celica is exactly 3 Atk away (without changing Ally Support because fuck that lol) from ORKOing the Sword Peg to get the AoE train started. My only options seem to be A) 5* a Linus to get Brazen Atk/Spd 3 or B) kill my only Groom Marth for Drive Atk C...

Actually wait, I only need 2 Atk more... Exactly from Ally Support. Welp.

Can she just bait it out? That’s what I ended up doing.

Spoiler

One-Turn has been uploaded since last night, I’ll put it up later.

@mampfoid

I start turn 1 by actually facetanking the Peg to get Brazen up like @LordFrigid, but in a different spot because I want to kill Azura ASAP. I have Swift Sparrow, Drive Atk + Spd from one dancer, Hone Atk + Spd from another, and then one more stack of Drive Atk, and that left me 13 damage short. So I put Threaten Res on Celica, and now I'm just missing that 3 damage. I'll just bite the bullet and grind some support...

I actually tried Death Blow, and that's not enough Spd to ORKO Azura with only one AoE hit. I need SS 

@LordFrigid She still works like a charm. Baiting the Firesweep to the right had the advantage of having everyone else far away for a little while. 

Can't wait for you one turn clear (posted mine in the other topic). 

@SatsumaFSoysoy I grinded Roys SS today in Rival domains. Hitting 40 times autobattle isn't that bad. 

On 12/27/2018 at 6:58 AM, Etrurian emperor said:

Oh god its even worse when I see it all written down like this. I wonder what Fates did to get such phenomenal favor from the development team. Its only natural the newer and better selling game gets picked more than Japanese exclusive Jugdral or bad selling Tellius but Fates even dwarfs Awakening by a very significant margin. 

As far Judagral though, they did justice for all the popular broken characters. And Seliph, Leif, and Lachesis have cases of needing an alt because promotion makes them much different.

Ryoma was the neglected one with no alts before he became legendary. Besides, going Kinshi for the royal family is basically obligatory because Hoshido is fantasy Japan. No doubt enough people whined about him and Marth.

3 minutes ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

As far Judagral though, they did justice for all the popular broken characters. And Seliph, Leif, and Lachesis have cases of needing an alt because promotion makes them much different.

Ryoma was the neglected one with no alts before he became legendary. Besides, going Kinshi for the royal family is basically obligatory because Hoshido is fantasy Japan. No doubt enough people whined about him and Marth.

Unless their name is Shanan who's still weirdly ignored despite being Seliph's big bro and related to the very popular Ayra. I'm not sure but I guess he's reasonably popular himself too for being a plot relevant, broken battle god. 

But yeah, on the whole Genealogy got it pretty good. They don't just get plenty of attention but I can also detect a lot of love and effort going into their designs. They are usually much more detailed and expressive than those from other games.