Legendary Hero Battle - Azura: Vallite Songstress

Landmaster

So we fight Azura with her new broken Sing Skill.

Honestly the map isn't all that hard~ 

360px-Map_L0010.png?version=59b5d89e485e

Will update with enemy stats when they appear~

Go ahead and share your clears~

Edited by Landmaster

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abyssal Azura in one turn:

Sorry for the lacking audio, I'm mobile only for a couple of days. 

This one was a head scratcher for me. The only untits to take damage from (for WoM) where hiding in the upper corners. The Firesweep Peg even had Obstruct to cover the Axe Cav. My Roy had to use Pass (why isn't there are seal for that?). The lack of Guard prevented him from using Brave+, Reprisal would have killed him. 

I had to grind SS for him to get the kill against the ridiculously bulky healer. With the new Bane erasing update, Roy wouldn't have been able to get into WoM range here btw. 

SI for this clear: SPD Smoke 3 & Pass 3 on Roy, ATK Tactic & SPD refine on Cherche. 

@Landmaster Thanks for opening the topic.

@Azuris No hate for Azura, this clear was just a little revenge for evading me on her banner and sending Fjorms instead. ;-) 

For as cancerous as I know legendary Azura will be to deal with Arena from here on, her LHB was surprisingly piss easy (at least compared to some of the past horrors). I suppose it helped that I found a safe way to eliminate her on Turn 2 which worked even for Abyssal, but damn I really thought this one would be literal hell. Ah well, there's still Abyssal Hrid, Ryoma and Lucina to infuriate me whenever they return assuming I say "screw this" to them again.

Team: Ol' Faithful (ToD!Jakob w/his usual Brave Bow/Death Blow/Bold Fighter combo), +10 Soleil, PA!Azura, YS!Olivia

28 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Nice work! I was thinking about using Pass, but I didn’t want to take SS off of Caeda just for Atk threshold for the Cleric.

I ended up just going after the other Cav.

Thanks, same to you!

I was so fixed on making the Pass thing work, I didn't even see I could teach the other Cav with good old Lunge. 

Yeah, changing SS is a pain. I had it on Hrid for AR, he'll miss it on his last three runs. 

5 minutes ago, Stroud said:

you make it look so easy. xD. Nicely done. 

But damn, you just made me realize that I also could pull it off. I just need to use some feathers. xD

Thanks! 

Just do it, it's fun. ;-)

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@silveraura25 Haha, thanks.

It looked easier than it was though. Hope I won't regret the 200 dew for Cherches SPD refine, lol. 

Speedy Cherche can work. Trust me. Speed is my meme and I can roll it as well as Grandayy and Dolan Dark with their meme weed

Edited by silveraura25

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Speedy Cherche can work. Trust me. 

Of course she works, I just had her quad two times in an Abyssal clear. ^^

Won't change her nature though. 

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Speed is my meme and I can roll it as well as Grandayy and Dolan Dark with their meme weed

Excuse my ignorance, but I know none of those. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Abyssal Azura in one turn:

Sorry for the lacking audio, I'm mobile only for a couple of days. 

This one was a head scratcher for me. The only untits to take damage from (for WoM) where hiding in the upper corners. The Firesweep Peg even had Obstruct to cover the Axe Cav. My Roy had to use Pass (why isn't there are seal for that?). The lack of Guard prevented him from using Brave+, Reprisal would have killed him. 

I had to grind SS for him to get the kill against the ridiculously bulky healer. With the new Bane erasing update, Roy wouldn't have been able to get into WoM range here btw. 

SI for this clear: SPD Smoke 3 & Pass 3 on Roy, ATK Tactic & SPD refine on Cherche. 

@Landmaster Thanks for opening the topic.

@Azuris No hate for Azura, this clear was just a little revenge for evading me on her banner and sending Fjorms instead. ;-) 

Using Pass to break through Obstruct was clever, looked like it didn't end up being too much trouble~ Congrats!

1 hour ago, LoneStar said:

Yeah I had to farm a bunch of SP, but it wasn't too bad. I had to go through a whole bunch of fine tuning with my team.

Your team's pretty cool, love seeing Est and Robin. I'm especially loving Est's refine~

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

@mampfoid

Nice work! I was thinking about using Pass, but I didn’t want to take SS off of Caeda just for Atk threshold for the Cleric.

I ended up just going after the other Cav.

@Baldrick

Posted in the other thread, but oh well. Celica does Celica things. Vantage is evil.

Hide contents

Another nice one-turn and Celica solo. I loved Caeda Swapping Peri in for the Galeforce~ The Vantage Manakete is super annoying but good Azura was there to handle it~

As for me, beat Infernal, I'll post it in a bit. Not sure if Abyssal will get done without a guide~ I'll definitely need to change up my team a bit.

@mampfoid, so you made me use over 60k feathers. xD But the game is about investment and fun anyway. And I need to save up grails anyway... 

I will look at Vimeo soon. Need to learn a bit about making videos.

I just looked at which characters work on this one though. And I wanted to invest a bit in Ephraim anyway. And its a compilation with characters I care about. 

Spoiler

Edited by Stroud

@mampfoid@LordFrigid@Stroud

This map seems like it's designed to prevent the WoM chain strategy, but somehow you made it happen. Hector continues to ably support the Galeforce gang, while Azura's effect looks like it will be very helpful. I'm glad I've got an extra :Nino: from the Legendary banner, but...

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

No hate for Azura, this clear was just a little revenge for evading me on her banner and sending Fjorms instead. ;-) 

Oh, well. Sending Fjorms is really mean, I guess.

Hector is being useful again with his skill getting Galeforce ready without retaliation and smacking your own units around, of course. You make it look really easy again, but seeing the changes you had to make, it may not have been. Well done.

@LordFrigid

Also really nice here, coming around the other side. There were some really close calls, looks like someone did his math. Good job.

@mampfoid @Landmaster @LordFrigid @daisy jane

Keep your Legendary shenanigans. I'll stick to based Blárblade B!Ninian, thank you very much.

As many people had figured out before the map even came out, getting rid of Azura early makes things a lot easier, though lacking any good rushdown options I had to improvise and bait her into range; fortunately this was much easier than it sounds due to her Aerobatics extending her movement range. Once she was out of the picture, F!Grima was allowed to clean house with her new Mystic Boost.

It cannot be understated how ungodly powerful Mystic Boost is on a tank: anyone that does no damage to F!Grima is a free heal, anyone who gets instagibbed by her Growing Wind is a free heal, and the constant mid-round healing allows her to survive a lot of bullshit that she normally wouldn't. The only headaches she really had on this map were the Red Mage and Green Cavalier double-tapping her; once one of them was gone, the rest of the map just fell into place.

Is it just me, or do LHBs keep getting harder and harder? This one is EXTREMELY hard. I can't seem to find any way to prevent Azura from singing someone to kill one of my units. I can't kill her early, she doesn't come close enough to any of my units. And even if she did, she has allies that will kill whoever I send to kill her. And I'm just on lunatic... I haven't tried infernal or abyssal.

EDIT: Okay, actually, I found a lunatic solution with my horse team. But infernal and abyssal will probably need a different team setup...

Edited by Anacybele

@mampfoid This definitely looked like it would be one of the harder one turn clears, but you still found a way! Speedy Cherche is amazing, and nice use of pass to avoid that annoying obstruct and Ostia’s Pulse to help your gale force procs.

It’s been a while since I managed one of these on my own (especially on a non-earth season week!) but it turns out my fliers were more than up to the task!

The two freaking starting cavalry units gave me the most trouble, between the lance one’s dull ranged making Camilla have little effect and the axe one’s reprisal plus Wo Gun easily killing Elincia without enough attack stacking. I was concerned about the manakete the first time I made it that far since I had to take desperation off Camilla and everyone had very little hp but Airzura reminded me why she’s my favorite singer to use for combat.

Since the last time I’ve used them Grima got merged into a +def -hp one to change that spd bane she used to have (and hey that will even be fixed in February!) and when the update comes around I’ll be able to fix Camilla’s atk bane too (technically I can do that one now since I pulled a +atk -spd one on the legendary banner but I really didn’t want to change her ivs in the middle of trying to clear this).

Overall this wasn’t too bad as far as the Abyssals go provided you can knock Azura out early.

Finally got the video up

Will be so happy when I get my other computer back and fix all these tragic Thumbnails...

But yeah, overall not too hard, just needed to get a good team set-up. Azura gets herself killed pretty early but she wasn't even the most annoying unit on the map, it was the Flash Cleric that made it the most irritating.