Legendary Hero Battle - Azura: Vallite Songstress

Landmaster

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man.  the amount of times i tried to figure this map out in the past - only to have to use a guide, it felt sooooooo good to come back here and kick the butt of this map. Again, no Dancing Cheese, i wasn't about to try.  I created a tactics team of sorts with 

Norne, Myrrh, Duo Micaiah and Azura. 

Holy. Moses. is close foil one amazing little toy. so is spendthrift bow. I have zero regrets foddering off Midori. 

@Alexmender(this is the future you dream off with Norne. I did pick +spd but went with Lull Atk/Def. (it hurt to fodder off a Dimitri, but it synergizes so well with the bow + close foil). 

@Landmaster, @Some Jerk, @LordFrigid, @NSSKG151, @Maaka, @Diovani Bressan

@daisy jane Nice Norne build you have there. I'm still hunting down Norne (and Klein) merges for myself since I only ever summoned her once even after she demoted into the lower star pool. Spendthrift Bow is crazy strong for an inheritable weapon. Colorless Micaiah looks dangerous as well since she just goes and nukes everything she comes across.

Just now, NSSKG151 said:

@daisy jane Nice Norne build you have there. I'm still hunting down Norne (and Klein) merges for myself since I only ever summoned her once even after she demoted into the lower star pool. Spendthrift Bow is crazy strong for an inheritable weapon. Colorless Micaiah looks dangerous as well since she just goes and nukes everything she comes across.

thanks 🙂 i am still jealous of your Anna collection 🙂
I have a lot of Kleins so i think i am gonna build him up (over Tanya) just to have some more options for Limited Battles and the Like. Norne took forever (almost as long as it is for Echinda to show up). I do hope you get a few more Nornes your way. My hope  is they put close foil on other units because honestly, it's something i'd love to put on some healers - but i also want the bow for Spring Loki + Python

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

thanks 🙂 i am still jealous of your Anna collection 🙂
I have a lot of Kleins so i think i am gonna build him up (over Tanya) just to have some more options for Limited Battles and the Like. Norne took forever (almost as long as it is for Echinda to show up). I do hope you get a few more Nornes your way. My hope  is they put close foil on other units because honestly, it's something i'd love to put on some healers - but i also want the bow for Spring Loki + Python

Yeah, I haven't been pulling colorless much since it is mostly cluttered with undesirable staff and daggers units so I have mostly been waiting for a reason to pull that color like if Dimitri or Lysithea end up being colorless on the Brave banner or if the next Mystery of the Emblem banner ends up having someone such as Nyna, Julian or Lena or a colorless unit. Maybe I will just start using my free summons on colorless.

Hopefully they will eventually put Close Foil on another unit but it might be much later before they actually do that.

@daisy jane It's kinda funny because my Norne got the same Lull as yours (Sirius never dropped so I caved in and killed the Duo Ephraim I had chilling on my barracks, no regrets). Seeing her demolish the whole upper part of the map on her own while recieving basically no dmg was beautiful! I'm still on the fence between +Atk or +Spd but with her Lull she has I think I'll go with +Spd too, all to not get blocked by Repel/Close Call.

Duo Micaiah was also impressive by killing those tin cans in one hit and Dominance is extremely strong. I skipped over her because she doesn't fit my usual playstyle but now that I see her strong synergy with Norne I'm going to try getting her next year (or when she appears on a 6% dual seasonal banner). 

10 hours ago, Alexmender said:

@daisy jane It's kinda funny because my Norne got the same Lull as yours (Sirius never dropped so I caved in and killed the Duo Ephraim I had chilling on my barracks, no regrets). Seeing her demolish the whole upper part of the map on her own while recieving basically no dmg was beautiful! I'm still on the fence between +Atk or +Spd but with her Lull she has I think I'll go with +Spd too, all to not get blocked by Repel/Close Call.

Duo Micaiah was also impressive by killing those tin cans in one hit and Dominance is extremely strong. I skipped over her because she doesn't fit my usual playstyle but now that I see her strong synergy with Norne I'm going to try getting her next year (or when she appears on a 6% dual seasonal banner). 

yeah I have a +atk norne just in case, but i figured the speed is universal.  - and i figure more importantly,  when she goes into magic/range weapon tanking - since she also had DD4) - she can also double up all but the fastest mages (since L!Celica hits like 51+ speed before you consider swift sparrow 3, atk/spd oath, and all that other crap lol). only reason why i didn't kill Ephraim instead of the Dimitri that i ultimately did was because i felt norne would make more use of DB4, then Heavy Blade 4. 

I just thought especially because we talked about her so much -  you'd love to to see her in action 🙂 

(and to be fair. i never imagined she's literally eat up a map and unleash all of those 0's either). 

@GuiltyLove - This was a pretty well played clear, you got all your positioning and kill order down really well so someone was always dying every turn. Maps like this are really easy to get overwhelmed on so Myrrh and Mininerva were awesome on the enemy phase while Catria and Eat handles a lot of the Player Phase kills.

@daisy jane - Those were some beautiful ting tings on Norne. LOL did you just want to show them off more by not killing that Red Fridge with Micky? They all ate everything on this map and barely even took any damage, LOL WILD~

• 1 year later...

I remember this being kinda hard when it came out, but now it's an easy job clearing it (can IS please release Spd/Def menace for my 2 bois already??)