Not voting (3): Shinori, Vi-astra, Ichigo

Phase ends in 30h31m. Hammer at 8.

<Beta v2.0.4>

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I like weiners posts.  Dislike Ichigo at the moment, but I don't know if that's just a factor of playstyle as it appears I've scumread him in every game I've played with him now.

Where are you going with this?

Nowhere tbh, reading refa's posts feels wierd for w/e reason. I cant really explain it. It might just be a general tonal thing from refa. I dont particularly think he's scummy or anything (he hasnt done much, hard null atm) So i'm asking for thoughts for my own sake. 

3 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Hrmm, ok.  It just stood out to me as weird.  What are your thoughts on Ichigo?

I dont think marth's case on him is very well founded, and I have a pretty bad habit of giving headstrong/aggressive tones a pass. Tha being said I need to see more out of the slot. Tennative townlean based on that tone with the modifier that i want dat CONTENT  (has he been ITT today? @Ichigo wya)

Wbu?

1 minute ago, RADicate said:

I dont think marth's case on him is very well founded, and I have a pretty bad habit of giving headstrong/aggressive tones a pass. Tha being said I need to see more out of the slot. Tennative townlean based on that tone with the modifier that i want dat CONTENT  (has he been ITT today? @Ichigo wya)

Wbu?

EBWOP: as in what do you dislike about him beyond the fact i dont think he has done much in the way of analyzing/trying to solve slots (which is something i'll take issue with if he doesnt pick up Soon:tm:)

I don't like Ichigo's posts overall but like I stated in my last one I'm just starting to get paranoid over it.  I've literally scumread him in every game i played in with him I think.  One off site, 2 here on this site.

I don't fully agree with Marth's case and I have my own thoughts as to why I'm not fully liking his posts but that's more or less just putting me at a scum lean on Ichigo at the moment.

How do you feel about Marth's multiple posts in succession on page 7(if you can be arsed to check those)?  Also Thoughts on the weiner?

3 minutes ago, RADicate said:

EBWOP: as in what do you dislike about him beyond the fact i dont think he has done much in the way of analyzing/trying to solve slots

If this is relating to Ichigo I feel that is one of my bigger issues with him which has me scum leaning on him.  The issue being that I think it might be a playstyle type of thing as I felt he was very similar to this in the big crossgame that happened.  Based on my last two games with Ichigo I feel like his playstyle is just a direct clash with mine so I always butt heads with him.

Just now, Shinori said:

Via why is it so funny that I'm null to you?

everything is funny when youre high

it's interesting that you're so concerned about it though

i guess my train of thought at the time was just like, usually i have an easier time reading you, but i got absolutely nothing

3 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

it's interesting that you're so concerned about it though

i guess my train of thought at the time was just like, usually i have an easier time reading you, but i got absolutely nothing

I'm not at all concerned about it.

I just found it funny so I wanted to know why. Lol.

16 minutes ago, Shinori said:

To be frank @Vi-astraI didn't expect a serious answer from you so now that you gave me something of an actual serious answer I'm flabbergasted.

is that good or bad lol

20 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Even jokes are made with some feeling behind them though? You're not a robot, so your head is never/very rarely going to be completely blank when posting something. Trying to get reads during rvs is basicly trying to read into those. Is that a reliable way to find scum on it's own? no. Does it lead to serious conversation sooner and is it thus better than doing nothing? yes.

Perhaps? It depends on the person. Like I see the point you're trying to make here but really any post can lead to serious conversation if it pings hard enough. I was mostly saying the tone/way people were trying to take the post was wrong though

20 hours ago, Bartozio said:

I liked her response to said grilling enough to not have her as a slight scum lean, and I wasn't really finding Weiner sus, so at this point you were the obvious person to push for me (those two were the only people who had posted serious content at the moment, and I didn't see something else worth pushing other than you).

I can understand point 1 but this point confuses me slightly. You liked the case but because they didn’t vote that would’ve been enough for you to not join it? That’s...really? I just don’t believe that. It could be a playstyle thing but that sounds outright ridiculous. Also you pushing me isn’t the issue it’s the confidence in the push that’s the issue.
Your 3rd point is super convenient for what you’re getting pushed on. Like you’re getting pushed for X and now you have a perfect excuse for it. Ehhhhhh

14 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

This post feels off.

I’m not gonna quote Sully’s whole answer to manga (I call him manga he knows why DEAL WITH IT NOOBS) I get the point Sully is making and would like more explanation from manga on the whole thing. On one  hand, it can be cheap ways to get townreads on people but perhaps I’m just not understanding

59 minutes ago, RADicate said:

Im fine just talking to you like this tbh, helps me out more than anything else would d1. But since you mentioned it~~

Thoughts on refa atm?

Not impressed tbh, but demotivated Refa is a pain to read...

His case on Amy doesn't feel like much, because he even admits he doesn't think of it as that scummy, which makes me think he voted there solely because he wanted to vote somewhere and didn't want to vote me because big enough wagon + misslynch meta. Just sheeping Marth also isn't helping, but then I feel like Refa can play better then this as scum as well so... urgh.

Gun to my head, I'd say lost/demotivated town, but I really wouldn't stick my hand in a fire for that.

27 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

@Bartozio, I know you've talked about players and I've seen your readpost but how do you feel about your wagon formulating and also those who decided to get off of it? Is it telling to you in some way? If I haven't made it clear already I believe this is a great think to talk about and highly invite those to talk about it.

Right, lets see

Athena started voting me, but his progression to not voting/defending me felt natural enough to me. (content outside of that pinged me though.)

Claire came in and started the real wagon I feel, since a lot of votes after that were sheeping her. Didn't like her reasoning, but from a wagon point of view, it came after Via mentioned he suspected me a bit, but then read my explanation and felt better, and Marth posted he townread me, so definitly not sus in that regard.

Rad was then the first to sheep Claire. He did express some suspision on Claire's post (a different part then the scumred on me), but with how quick that was dropped, it felt more like token suspision to me.

Athena dropped off here then.

Weiner and Refa expressed suspision on me without voting me, which is also intresting in the grand scheme of things. Oh, and Via even.

Then Xnad came in not suspecting me.

Followed by Dunn and Sully's votes. Oh wait, Dunn didn't vote. Still expressed suspision though.

And then Amy also expressed suspision while voting elsewhere.

I could write a whole book work about which scum compositions do and don't make sense based off of this, but that's only going to be relevant after we get flips, so I'm going to hold off there.

Considering not the whole scum team will get behind lynching me though (or at least, that's very unlikely), I'd say it's pretty likely one of Athena or Xnad is scum. That, or scum is spread between voting me and holding off but clearly suspecting me, likely mostly focussed in the later group. Xnad feels most likely from this narative. Going to think about this for a bit, but consider my suspision here risen.

10 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Well their tone felt like it had strong conviction in what they were trying to do?  Scum want to stay in the background and keep their options open for which wagon to push while town want to solve the game so they are proactive in their approach and are more confident in what they're trying to do. 

@XnadrojX it makes him a good vote because his actions didn't actually do anything new? In rvs you need to push *something* but his interjection like, doesn't develop any new points so its likely to come from scum faking content?  Its worth a push if you ask me.

I feel like people are scapegoating Bart for trying to start something in rvs like what happens every game he plays in and I'm not sold on him being scum. In fact I liked his defense in his last post to Claire and I think the frustration is genuine there. Also if Bart is scum why does he take the trouble to grill Amy and then go after Claire while talking about other people like weiner shows that he's putting in a lot of thought into why a person would act the way they do as either alignment which is p gamesolvey. As scum all Bart has to do is sheep amph's vote, get out of the thread and come back later to watch the shenanigans, the stuff people are talking about from Bart sounds as unnecessary overplay from scum. 

The last paragraph is just a really long winded way to say tldr scum should low effort there. Which is........eh? I guess i get the POV but from a perenial d1 lynch under heat during d1, regardless of faction he'd want to get out of, and thus put forth the effort to do so? I disagree with the point, the skeptic in me feels like a bit of a white knight , but a d1 townread under heat warrants defense regardless of faction so meh. 

I've given my thoughts on the Ichigo case already (or at least's marth's variation of it). So i'll refrain from repeating what I said before on that front. (Skipped next post because it was in relation solely to the ichigo case from marth which is a weak case at best, and a stretch of a shade at worst.

10 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

@Refa @Athena_57 You should totally sheep my case on ichigo, his content doesn't push the game state forward as town, easily fakeable as mafia and is exactly what I'd expect mafia to do at this point of the game. 

I'd sheep your amph case after her last post, plus I didn't realize that she hadn't voted Claire, which looks shady in hindsight now.  But more importantly,  the RAD vote feels like a safe vote and just outright dropping the Claire case feels very iffy to me after how she made it out to be a big deal initially. I still think ichigo is the better vote here though. 

Also sully and via are locktown IMO. 

Agree on the sully townread ig? (I dont have this via metaread the rest of the game has sorry, yall do your thing tho)Mmmm, ngl on reread I dislike this sequence considerably more than just "not a fan of the case". Gut almost says this is.... systematic for the lack of a better term. Going through the motions ig. Find a case on someone that is shaping up to a potential ML---> ask for people to follow----> "eeeeh i like your case but mine's better"----> state a couple of townreads (one of which is universal, and i'd personally be shocked if anyone SR'd sully rn, those two townreads seem almost too easy.)Idk maybe im looking too much into it, either way.... 

##Vote: @Magnificence Incarnate

14 hours ago, Ampharos said:

The more I read weiner's posts, the more I feel good about his alignment. Just think his general train of thought is something that's difficult for scum to fake.

Hard disagree on this. Nothing the adorable weiner has posted has really struck me as something outside their scumrange. The posting makes sense, yes but that’s...really it. I had them more as a scumlean myself. I don’t think they’re doing much to solve the game. They’re just making ok posts.

14 hours ago, Ampharos said:

Feel like RAD's been a bit lacking, think he felt a bit aimless when he first showed up in thread, not sure I'd pursue that without a larger body of evidence.

I like RAD asking me for games to read. Of course, scum can do this too but I don’t think he’s overly scummy and last time I played with Rad in the anon game he got wagoned for reasons just like this as town.  (He was lacking was reactive etc) What do you expect of town Rad that you’re not seeing here?

14 hours ago, weinerboy said:

The Bart situation to me is interesting, there's a lot of talk about him which at first I was OK with but then it seems like everyone has something to say. Bart must either be the most elusive man ever or people are exercising too much caution. You have people like Athena who stated dislike of Bart but then did a double-take due to him not really reading Bart's votees as town, You have Refa who took a more direct approach and determined he disliked some things but wrote it off cause Amy was worse, then you have Via who alluded to meta on Bart but said that he doesn't want to try and rely on it therefore null I guess. It feels like there is discussion being made around Bart but it's done where people are observing him like a caged animal. In terms of who I think look best on the bart-go-round? I think Athena had the simplest approach which I am attracted to in situations where being in-depth isn't always called for, it was easy to understand and cut to the chase. I'm still looking for things in Refa because I disagree with him on Amy, and I might just be willing to accept everyone townreading Via because he doesn't seem like the type of person to be able to fake tone so easily.

Like end of the day this feels like a defense of part along with a wall of nothing. Bart and me were the 2 people getting the most heat at the time of course people have stuff to say about it. The way you worded this post comes across as you going ‘whoa guys everyone has something to say about bart this is weird.’ This whole post really is just...lacking to me.

13 hours ago, XnadrojX said:

BTW a very easy way to see if RAD is scum is to see if he reads me wrong. Guy has 100% accuracy on my alignment as Town.

I liked some of jordans posting but this struck me out as super scummy. It’s basically going ‘Rad has to read me as town or he’s scum.’ That doesn’t feel very towny at all and just because someone has a great read rate on you doesn’t mean mistakes can’t happen. We’re humans who can fuck up. Not robots who are perfect.

11 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Also if Bart is scum why does he take the trouble to grill Amy and then go after Claire while talking about other people like weiner shows that he's putting in a lot of thought into why a person would act the way they do as either alignment which is p gamesolvey. As scum all Bart has to do is sheep amph's vote, get out of the thread and come back later to watch the shenanigans,

Is this bart meta. Because if it is you really just answered your own question on ‘why would bart do this.’  

Ampharos-Prob lock town if bart flips scum but I’m still somewhat townreading them besides that. The whole defensive play strikes me as towny where I feel scum them would most likely try to explain more on the not voting thing or even give in.

Athena-Light scumread but mostly null given they’re just sheeping votes and the little content they’ve given is just...on the eh side

Bart-you all know my thoughts on Bart. His recent posting has not really sold me to him not being scum.

Ichigo-No comment

Manga- I had manga as scummy but on a few of his recent posts I agreed with a lot of his reads so that had me take a step back on him. I guess I want explanation on his reads so far before I take a solid stance on him

Rad-I lean town the votes on him are really bad and his posting has been fine from what I see

Refa-Haven’t played with Refa that I remember but I say town because I can see very clear thought and I’ve agreed with a lot of his posts.

Shinori-Nullish scum. I have no real reason to sr Shinori besides the fact I would expect town him to try more but besides that *shrug*
Sully-Town do I really need to go into why? No good

Vi- ^
Weiner-Scummy already explained his posts are just coasty and that reads list was...a list alright just nothing I really enjoy

jordan-Want to see more from he had good posts but had 1 really bad post would go around null

##vote @weinerboy

47 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

is XnadrojX frozen scum or just someone who plays town very lax?

ive never played with this dude help me