Arctic Mafia (Game Thread)

Mystic Arcanum

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought about it and refa's slot still worries me and I'd probably be okay with a lynch there, why arent we lynching bart anymore?

also does Dunn = ichigo? I dont know peoples names lol

also I dont play mafia high all the time just when I'm reading thread @ night

1 minute ago, Vi-astra said:

also does Dunn = ichigo? I dont know peoples names lol

also I dont play mafia high all the time just when I'm reading thread @ night

Yes and because people are giving the answer of 'the reason bart is scummy is because he does this all the time.' then. 'his answers were rly towny' 

44 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

On reread, Weiner looks a bit wishy-washy. They haven't really committed to any of their reads. And they've pretty much ignored Dunn with like one exception. I feel like with the logic they've been using this game, they should be more interested in Dunn's slot.

I am definitely ignoring him and to some extent I've ignored you because I like to prioritize instead of trying to get a scope of the whole game. Right now my priorities lie between Refa slot/Claire/Bart and maybe RAD, with preference being on Jester because I can already see people going "but he made a catchup post" and like yeah he did but that doesn't mean it was necessarily townie. I kinda feel like Refa didn't wanna effort as scum but that's just extensive reaching on my part and no basis, and then when it comes to Marth/Ichigo I honestly think either is fine so it's like no preference there. This day got way more boring to me once people started to dig their heels into each other and it became about picking sides but that's just me

sorry everybody I'm not subbing out or anything but I do need to catch up so over night phase I'll catch up and have more to say

I'm about to go to work so I'm gonna have to vote before then because I wont be here for deadline u_u

weiner why sheep

1 minute ago, Vi-astra said:

sorry everybody I'm not subbing out or anything but I do need to catch up so over night phase I'll catch up and have more to say

I'm about to go to work so I'm gonna have to vote before then because I wont be here for deadline u_u

weiner why sheep

Cause my gut has a high percentage of being right, also because I think if Refa flips scum it gives us some decent spew. I think Ichigo/Marth are both like 'yeah ok sure' but part of me feels like it's wasted.

33 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

I am definitely ignoring him and to some extent I've ignored you because I like to prioritize instead of trying to get a scope of the whole game. Right now my priorities lie between Refa slot/Claire/Bart and maybe RAD, with preference being on Jester because I can already see people going "but he made a catchup post" and like yeah he did but that doesn't mean it was necessarily townie. I kinda feel like Refa didn't wanna effort as scum but that's just extensive reaching on my part and no basis, and then when it comes to Marth/Ichigo I honestly think either is fine so it's like no preference there. This day got way more boring to me once people started to dig their heels into each other and it became about picking sides but that's just me

You can already see people defending me over the existence of a catchup post (which imo is NAI)? If you're lynching me because of Refa's words/actions or lack thereoff then I guess I have nothing to say really.

I'm sorry, I just woke up and im heading to work right now.

I guess after being struck with insomnia for a while my body finally crashed (With the help of sleeping aids).  I'll try to get another post up while im at work, assuming it's not crazy busy and I can that is.

I think at the moment I'd much prefer to vote someone like Sully but I don't see that happening and I won't be able to form up a big post talking about it while im at work.

1 minute ago, Ichigo said:

Sully acting like he caught me out on something because he backtracked on something he said 2 days ago that I said I agreed with

Like ok, I didn't fall to my knees and worship your post, it really doesn't matter

give me two reads unrelated to marth (im at work still so expect belated response)

2 hours ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

No offense but your big case wall isn't really anything big? Like was that suppose to be a damning case on him or something. (serious question)

It's D1. We'll be lucky if we find something particularly damning. I just want you to tell me if there's something you think I should know about Dunn that would change my read on him. 

13 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

Sully acting like he caught me out on something because he backtracked on something he said 2 days ago that I said I agreed with

Like ok, I didn't fall to my knees and worship your post, it really doesn't matter

No. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying I refuted my own argument, thus refuting yours. Do you have a counter-argument? This isn't a counter-argument, this is you saying you're ignoring me. This is why I want Claire to tell me more about you. Because unless you're some sort of "special case", then I believe your actions make you likely scum. 

I asked you a few questions and made a few points I think are worth answering. Explain this to me like I'm 5. I'm getting sick of your lack of interaction.

##Vote: @Ichigo

2 hours ago, weinerboy said:

Cause my gut has a high percentage of being right, also because I think if Refa flips scum it gives us some decent spew. I think Ichigo/Marth are both like 'yeah ok sure' but part of me feels like it's wasted.

How does Refa give us decent spew? He had significantly less to say than almost everybody else in this game, barring perhaps Dunn. Which players in particular would we know more about if Refa flipped?

1 minute ago, SullyMcGully said:

How do you feel about their slots? Why do you think they're more likely to be scum than others in the game?

Honestly my eyes glaze over most of what Athena types but I'll sheep votes there if a wagon forms in case I'm not lynched

Jester has looked legit scummy since their replace in and I wouldn't mind lynching that

Most other people give me at least a little pause in terms of lynching them