Arctic Mafia (Game Thread)

Mystic Arcanum

2 minutes ago, RADicate said:

Ngl idg your case on me. The only thing i saw you make pointwise wrt me was calling me out for tring xnad’s post after marth died. You FoS’d because you thought i didnt take under co sideratipn the slip could be fake and just used it to throw out a read afaict (correct me if im wrong). I later clarified i townread the tone in which his realization came and got no response from you. Sooooo wanna follow up there?

Or you wanna lay out the rest of your case on me atm? (if anything else exists)

When Xnad said that you have a 100% read rate on him, your first reaction was to lynch him which doesn't make sense to me. Your lynch on Marth was really flimsy and iirc you doubled down on it. But again, there's holes in my theory if Soup flips mafia. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Jester's Gestures said:

When Xnad said that you have a 100% read rate on him, your first reaction was to lynch him which doesn't make sense to me. Your lynch on Marth was really flimsy and iirc you doubled down on it. But again, there's holes in my theory if Soup flips mafia. 

If you wanna call my marth lynch flimsy sure, I’ll give you that. But how is that lynch on xnad in that situation scum-motivated. If you wanna say “its wierd” go ahead. But unless there is scum motivation for the wierd action then the point is negligible. Do you disagree?

5 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

@Jester's Gestures OK, I buy your explanation for the switch off Dunn. The problem is, unless you're willing to switch to Claire, I may have to consolidate onto you. And even if you did switch I don't think enough people want to lynch her over you.

weinerboy had RAD over Marth here. Dunn would probably want to consolidate on someone his buddies could more naturally vote. Assuming Dunn/wein buddies, why do you think Dunn voted Marth over RAD?

My lynch stays. 

To be entirely honest, I saw Dunn's vote as just OMGUS. I don't think he's the type to have planned that far ahead, and the Marth vs. Dunn dichotomy was already building. 

5 minutes ago, RADicate said:

If you wanna call my marth lynch flimsy sure, I’ll give you that. But how is that lynch on xnad in that situation scum-motivated. If you wanna say “its wierd” go ahead. But unless there is scum motivation for the wierd action then the point is negligible. Do you disagree?

You're telling me that your Xnad lynch was not necessarily scum-motivated, which I agree and is part of why I haven't lynched you. The thing is, I don't see your Xnad lynch as anywhere near town-motivated, which is why I'm keeping my eyes on you. 

Day 2: Automated Votals from #577 to #604

weinerboy (4): Jester's Gestures, Mitsuru Kirijo, Kaif, Bartozio
Jester's Gestures (4): XnadrojX, RADicate, weinerboy, Shinori
Mitsuru Kirijo (2): Athena_57, Baldrick
Not voting (1): Sully McGully

Phase ends in 1h5m. Hammer at 7.

Vote history:

Shinori (1): Jester's Gestures

Baldrick (1): Mitsuru Kirijo

weinerboy (1): Jester's Gestures

<Beta v2.0.4>

8 minutes ago, Jester's Gestures said:

You're telling me that your Xnad lynch was not necessarily scum-motivated, which I agree and is part of why I haven't lynched you. The thing is, I don't see your Xnad lynch as anywhere near town-motivated, which is why I'm keeping my eyes on you. 

Not gonna give you the obvious conclusion of what a ED1  lynch combined with a barrage of questions is meant to do. Lmk when you figure it out.

Hey I'm probably going to be hard to get up with once EiMM starts but I don't think we should lynch Jester or Weiner if we have Claire. 

If you're currently pushing to lynch Jester or Weiner tell me why they're scummier than Claire.

IMO Jester and Weiner are at least posting content. There were several cases going around on Claire and her response was "I'm sick" which apparently means "I'm not answering any of this."

10 minutes ago, RADicate said:

Not gonna give you the obvious conclusion of what a ED1  lynch combined with a barrage of questions is meant to do. Lmk when you figure it out.

To lynch me? To discern my alignment under pressure? To bait someone into lynching me when you actually have the intent of lynching someone else? To bait someone into thinking you are baiting someone into lynching me when you actually have the intent of lynching someone else so they don't lynch me? (I haven't figured it out)

1 minute ago, Jester's Gestures said:

To lynch me? To discern my alignment under pressure? To bait someone into lynching me when you actually have the intent of lynching someone else? To bait someone into thinking you are baiting someone into lynching me when you actually have the intent of lynching someone else so they don't lynch me? (I haven't figured it out)

Pretty sure you didnt get the question >_>

I wasnt referring to my lynch on you i was referring to my lynch on xnad ED1 (Early d1) 

Just now, RADicate said:

Pretty sure you didnt get the question >_>

I wasnt referring to my lynch on you i was referring to my lynch on xnad ED1 (Early d1) 

I'm dumber than I thought. 1. Distance yourself from Xnad? 2. Pressure Xnad? 3. Divert attention away from something else onto Xnad?

Just now, Jester's Gestures said:

I'm dumber than I thought. 1. Distance yourself from Xnad? 2. Pressure Xnad? 3. Divert attention away from something else onto Xnad?

ur way too analytical for your own good christ,

questions and a lynch=pressure, interactions via pushing=a way to discern alignment

remind me not to be sarcastic w/ you