• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RADicate said:

ngl im looking at the lynches weiner wagon atm and i doubt thats clean lol

watchu think of your wagonmates @Jester's Gestures

weinerboy (4): Jester's Gestures, Mitsuru Kirijo, Kaif, Bartozio

Claire: Town. Elab in next post because I want to quote stuff.
Kaif: Amy gave me townvibes, Kaif probably just hopped on the wagon for who knows why.
Bart: Looks town after D1 shenanigans.

1 minute ago, SullyMcGully said:

I'm not feeling a Jester lynch folks.

Is that compared to weiner, or in general? Honestly, both of them could very easily be scum with her.

Just now, RADicate said:

what are votals atm? I will not consolidate onto weiner because while idk bout the slot his wagon is wack

Jester 5, weiner 4, Claire 2. If Jester votes Claire it will be 3-4-4 and we'll probably need you to tiebreak.

On 1/2/2019 at 2:36 PM, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

My silence is the exact reason I shouldn't even be a lynch option with Dunns flip. If I said Dunn is town and took that firm stance. I could've got everyone off that wagon period. Because I could've used the fact I know Dunn to my advantage. I could've also wagoned him and taken the cred. So you think scum me does this half ass in between just calling him maybe town and letting him die? I gain nothing from that at all in fact it makes me look iffy. 

I still agree with this post from Mitsuru and I don't think they would've sat idly by as their scum buddy developed a wagon.

On 1/2/2019 at 2:45 PM, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

Like honestly Sully's scumread on me is downright the worst of all given his previous comments on me. I basically took the worst possible approach to the Dunn wagon and he thinks I'm scum for it? Sully is the one who said I'm really good at mafia. I'm even better at scum. I've won an SK game hell. People in this game know that I know how to take advantage of situations. I wouldn't be in this spot in the first place if I was scum honestly. (The fact everyone seems to have me and weiner Poe is a bit of a worry but I'll wait on that) 

Antagonizing Sully (who no one really openly scumreads), doesn't seem like a smart play if it were to come from scum. Scum wouldn't be that willing to put their neck on the line imo.

2 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Is that compared to weiner, or in general? Honestly, both of them could very easily be scum with her.

The content they're making now gets me :thinking: but I don't want to rush into lynching someone who has been on my scum radar for an hour while Claire and Weiner have been on my radar for days! I want to take some time to stop and read over what they've said. But we don't have time now, it's almost DL.

Day 2: Automated Votals from #605 to #637

Jester's Gestures (5): XnadrojX, RADicate, weinerboy, Shinori, Baldrick
weinerboy (4): Jester's Gestures, Mitsuru Kirijo, Kaif, Bartozio
Mitsuru Kirijo (2): Athena_57, Sully McGully

Phase ends in 0h20m. Hammer at 7.

Vote history:

Sully McGully (1): Mitsuru Kirijo

Baldrick (1): Jester's Gestures

<Beta v2.0.4>

2 minutes ago, Jester's Gestures said:

I still agree with this post from Mitsuru and I don't think they would've sat idly by as their scum buddy developed a wagon.

Antagonizing Sully (who no one really openly scumreads), doesn't seem like a smart play if it were to come from scum. Scum wouldn't be that willing to put their neck on the line imo.

Everything about Claire's early D2 play feels half-hearted? Like it's part 1 and we aren't gonna see part 2 because she's sick?

If you make me choose I'm going to lynch Weiner over Jester I think. I don't have time to develop my opinions on Jester anymore WHY CAN'T WE JUST LYNCH CLAIRE SHE'S LIKE SUPER OBVIOUS!

Jester! as town you should rather let Claire die than you, at least you know you're town. The chances of Claire being a PR are ehh

If you make me choose I'm going to lynch Weiner over Jester I think.

I agree. There's not even any point in strongarming him since he's not even

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

Literally the only reason I'd vote claire is to save my ass

Funny you should mention that!

##unvote:

##vote: @weinerboy

If it ties does it rand or NL?

NL

1 minute ago, Jester's Gestures said:

That's if I trust Baldrick to actually lynch Claire. It's a lose-lose situation for me.

Does my vote switch convince you?