Arctic Mafia (Game Thread)

Mystic Arcanum

2 minutes ago, XnadrojX said:

1. Being dumb doesn't make me scum, I shouldn't need to have to explain this.

2. I would expect to receive a "You have died" DM when I die.

3. I forgot Mafia get nightkills

1. I shouldn’t have to explain that I think you were pretending to be ignorant.

2. Unless you know fenrir does that as a mod, you shouldn’t expect it.

3. No comment.

Not buying it, if anyone else is respond to me.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

3. No comment.

I think it's very fair to expect it when literally every other site I've played on does it, or at least pings you.

On 12/31/2018 at 3:48 PM, weinerboy said:

Don't lynch
Me!!!
Via
Athena
Amy slot

Would be hesitant to lynch
Jordan
Shinori

Indifferent
Ichigo
Marth
Sully

Could lynch
RAD
Claire
Bart

Lynch
Refa slot

Signs point to Sully or Shinori as the 3rd scum slot, after taking townreads and other stuff into consideration.

1 minute ago, Jester's Gestures said:

I remember that you ended up mislynching, so less no-chill plays please.

That reminds me, you did seem weirdly adamant that Claire would flip town. I wonder if you had some extra information :Lilina: 

Baldrick: I want to lynch Claire more than anything

Baldrick: Jester I don’t want to lynch you, please vote Claire with me

Jester: I don’t know what Baldrick wants

Funny story, I was under the impression that Via was cop or something similar for all of D1 because he capitalized Paranoid in the middle of a sentence in one of his posts and I thought it was some kind of soft for inspection, but then I read back because I was looking at Sully's D1 posts since I noticed that Shinori said some of them pinged him and I unfortunately have no way to iso, and apparently Via just capitlizes is words randomly from time to time and I don't think they actually mean anything other than what's there.

4 minutes ago, Jester's Gestures said:

Point taken lol. Also when I said unironically that was not sarcastic even if it might have came off like that.

It’s cool. I will try to make it clear when I am being serious and when I am joking.

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

3. No comment.

1) the dumbtell in and of itself was a null for me (i have caught him as scum in turbos on this, but also xnad’s the type to ACTUALLY do it too sooooo)

2) i have input on this but i want xnad’s response before i drop my own

3) Meh.

Walk me through your read (dumbtell notwithstandig)

@RADicate Dumb tell notwithstanding, it’s based on PoE. Xnad and Kaif were voting you D1. If the third scum member wasn’t among those three, it makes no sense that dunn would double down on Marth.

Admittedly I used the same train of thought to dismiss Weiner as Dunn’s buddy, so I’m going to think about the Athena kill some more.

17 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

@RADicate Dumb tell notwithstanding, it’s based on PoE. Xnad and Kaif were voting you D1. If the third scum member wasn’t among those three, it makes no sense that dunn would double down on Marth.

Admittedly I used the same train of thought to dismiss Weiner as Dunn’s buddy, so I’m going to think about the Athena kill some more.

mmm aight lmk what you come up with. I’ll some heavy lifting tmmrw night (~24 hrs before DL) i dont have it in me atm, brainfried

not sure if dunn himself was considering all of that though during his actions, with his level of activity an “idc about my play so i’ll do w/e” almost seems to make as much sense as him having a motive for doublig down on marth (plus creating cases is always work for scum, and if im running off the “idc” premise then sticking to one push is far less effort)

Just now, RADicate said:

not sure if dunn himself was considering all of that though during his actions, with his level of activity an “idc about my play so i’ll do w/e” almost seems to make as much sense as him having a motive for doublig down on marth (plus creating cases is always work for scum, and if im running off the “idc” premise then sticking to one push is far less effort)

ok thats readsble and hopefully comes off ok but looking at it i can tell im tired and pretty much rambling to ramble so im hopping out of thread, nite

1 hour ago, RADicate said:

@XnadrojXdrop me a lynch order with reasons of your preferred lynches when you see this

unrelated but nier automata is a wierd af game

weinerboy > Jester's Gestures > Shinori = Bart > Kaif > RAD =  Sully > Baldrick

weinerboy is obvious.

I scumread Jester's Gestures from yesterday, posts felt very agenda-driven, I don't feel like their progressions are natural and make me feel like they're trying to engineer something.

Shinori and Bart because I have no clue on them and wouldn't mind them dying.

Kaif might go above Shinori/Bart soon but for now they're riding off the Amy D1 towniness.

RAD because they're playing into what I imagine town RAD to be doing. Will elaborate on this if needed.

Sully is hard, I don't really want to have them as locktown but their content is strong and I see no reason for them to die.

Baldrick because I'm trusting everyone's read on via and assuming he's town

1 hour ago, RADicate said:

1) the dumbtell in and of itself was a null for me (i have caught him as scum in turbos on this, but also xnad’s the type to ACTUALLY do it too sooooo)

2) i have input on this but i want xnad’s response before i drop my own

3) Meh.

Walk me through your read (dumbtell notwithstandig)

I made a response you square