Arctic Mafia (Game Thread)

Mystic Arcanum

19 minutes ago, XnadrojX said:

weiner being scum makes me feel a bit better on jester, but not by that much. I still don't know who jester is, but there are people (looking at you fen) who will shade/bus teammates for weird reasons. Also the "agenda-driven" was me saying I didn't like how the post flowed, didn't feel like a conclusion and felt more of an objective to achieve.

##Vote: @Kaif

it's between this and jester at this point, and jester sure as hell ain't getting any traction.

It doesn't matter who I am. What was "weird" about my reasoning behind pushing weiner D2?
If I'm reading your theory correctly, either Kaif tried to bus D2 or I tried to bus D2 right after a scum was lynched D1. As you've stated, it's 1v8 and we have plenty of time, so could you elaborate a bit more about this?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh uh I forgot to actually talk about kaif. i dont really see the weiner vote as very telling tbh because he was just like "this is obviously scum" and then didnt come back until fter the orc flip talking about how it was so obvious. i kinda just feel from tone that they're town tho. wouldn't lynch before the radxnad bros.

btw xnad the numbers are 6/1, not 8/1

also i didn't really get shinori's sully suspicion but fwiw shinori did vote weiner after the orc reveal and only switched when sully was like "no rush to hammer"

1 minute ago, Kaif said:

HELLO can i get a GODDAMN player list

Bartozio, Via-Astra -> Baldrick, Refa -> Jester's Gestures, Shinori -> BBM, Ampharos -> Kaif, RADicate, xnadrojx

Bartozio, Via-Astra -> Baldrick, Refa -> Jester's Gestures, Shinori -> BBM, Ampharos -> Kaif, RADicate, xnadroj

ok so

last scum is Bartozio cuz I dont know who the fuck he is nor what he's done all game

I'd go Bartozio > Rad > Jester > BBM > Baldrick > xnad

baldrick and xnad are still hard trs. BBM and Jester is null, rad is a weird scumlean. And I'd prefer it if you didn't vote me

##Vote: @Bartozio

34 minutes ago, XnadrojX said:

OK look, sometimes I'm just retarded, you're reading too deeply into me being dumb.

weiner being scum makes me feel a bit better on jester, but not by that much. I still don't know who jester is, but there are people (looking at you fen) who will shade/bus teammates for weird reasons. Also the "agenda-driven" was me saying I didn't like how the post flowed, didn't feel like a conclusion and felt more of an objective to achieve.

##Vote: @Kaif

it's between this and jester at this point, and jester sure as hell ain't getting any traction.

I'm going to take my time, it's like 8v1 rn, there isn't much reason to hurry 

fenrir is litterally host >_>

8 hours ago, Baldrick said:

My best guess is that he was killed because mafia knew his role, there's nothing in his Day 3 content that would make anyone want to eliminate him.

I think the only situation scumnori makes a push on sully, and then kills him is if he's given up. I'd be more inclined to believe he may have been shot to make Shinori look worse?

The other option is that the last mafia has no idea what they're doing.

Given that Mafia were able to kill PR's N2 and N3, and the two Mafia that flipped were revealed to be Goons, I think it's safe to say that the last Mafia is a PR and I'd say it's not unlikely that they are role cop/vanilla cop or something similar. I don't think reading too much into the N2 and N3 nightkills is that useful because Mafia may have simply killed them due to knowing their role. That being said, Shinori being on Sully and Sully being the nightkill puts Shinori in a position of WIFOM which is a bit untenable.

3 minutes ago, Kaif said:

Bartozio, Via-Astra -> Baldrick, Refa -> Jester's Gestures, Shinori -> BBM, Ampharos -> Kaif, RADicate, xnadroj

ok so

last scum is Bartozio cuz I dont know who the fuck he is nor what he's done all game

baldrick and xnad are still hard trs. BBM and Jester is null, rad is a weird scumlean. And I'd prefer it if you didn't vote me

kk i like you, thanks kaif. Tossing you somewhere in the townpool. 

3 minutes ago, Kaif said:

ok so

What makes you think Bart tried to bus D1 and D2?

2 minutes ago, BBM said:

lol what?

Dude blatantly doesnt give a frick, and just threw out the litteral first thing that came to his head. Methinks hed at least be mildly concerned abot what he posted and committed to in a 1v w/e the heck it is

37 minutes ago, RADicate said:

Telling ichigo that i was gonna lynch him if he didnt provide more content is basically just the best way i know to get someone off their butt tbh. The follow through doesnt need to be there for me to accomplish my intended goal (even if that goal failed.) 

Words are cheap. Your vote is the best weapon you have.

37 minutes ago, RADicate said:

Wrt marth, for lack off a better way to word it i felt less bad than before but didnt have anything stronger at that point to put my lynch onto?  D1 sucks dont @ me 

You still preferred to lynch him over Ichigo? You'd acknowledged the case was better than you had thought at first, was the tone of his posts that important?

8 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Words are cheap. Your vote is the best weapon you have.

You still preferred to lynch him over Ichigo? You'd acknowledged the case was better than you had thought at first, was the tone of his posts that important?

Imma simplify it for you.

Initially: Marth=Strong Scumlean

Ichigo=Townlean

Then:

Marth=Weaker Scumlean

Ichigo=Nullish/a slot i need to figure out

I acknowledged the case and it had a bearing on my read, not so much of one as to 180 my original stance.

19 minutes ago, RADicate said:

I acknowledged the case and it had a bearing on my read, not so much of one as to 180 my original stance.

It really should have, considering it was the basis of your

11 minutes ago, RADicate said:

Dawned on me i didnt answer the question, yes: tone is very important for me personally establishing early reads, so im not going to discount it entirely. 

Hm, I don't quite know if I buy it. I may rent it for this phase and see what I think.

Still want to lynch xnad. The flow of Jester's posts is just preference, it did have a conclusion (that weiner was trying to avoid attention through his voting pattern), and saying he has an objective is just a vague re-phrasing. What is he actually trying to do, and why does it fit for either an attempt to ML Town!Weiner, or to bus Scum!Weiner?

Actually this is just Kaif townmeta from what little I know, and RAD is confident so imma sheep him there.

##Vote: @Jester's Gestures

Brief overview of why I didn't like him, I felt that his "conclusions" just didn't sound right? Like the one post I quoted where, "he was shooting down a possible TR on me", I didn't like because of the way that happened. It was like "RAD Why are you TRing Jordan here? FoS on you" which is pretty ???, given how he was like, TRing him a couple of pages before. I'll actually quote stuff tomorrow but I'm just going to go off what I remember of my case from the top of my head

1 hour ago, XnadrojX said:

Brief overview of why I didn't like him, I felt that his "conclusions" just didn't sound right? Like the one post I quoted where, "he was shooting down a possible TR on me", I didn't like because of the way that happened. It was like "RAD Why are you TRing Jordan here? FoS on you" which is pretty ???, given how he was like, TRing him a couple of pages before. I'll actually quote stuff tomorrow but I'm just going to go off what I remember of my case from the top of my head

I think you might be misrembering here.

On 1/2/2019 at 4:57 PM, Jester's Gestures said:

I'll be clear that I don't scumread Xbad, but you're telling me that you tr him 9/10 because he didn't know who died? It's not out of the realm of possibility to fake, so could you elaborate on that read? FoS RAD. 

If I had an agenda to shoot down a townread on you, the logical conclusion would be that I also have some intention of putting you under suspicion or getting you lynched. I have never once scumread you the entirety of this game and I pretty sure that I've openly stated that I townread you. I have also never townread RAD either, so I don't know where you're getting "TRing him a couple pages before." Maybe you tried to read to much between the lines when I spoke to RAD in a neutral tone around page 17, but I was not townreading him. You can go all the way back to Page 13, where I first started posting, and you can see that I felt that there was something off about the RAD slot, and nothing has significantly changed my opinion. What I am taking issue with in the above post is how RAD is so eager to give you a townread over a dumbtell. Allow me to juxtapose these two posts from RAD and you tell me if his townread on you felt natural or not.

On 1/2/2019 at 9:49 AM, RADicate said:
On 1/2/2019 at 1:55 AM, XnadrojX said:

wait hold up marth died. fuck I can't read.

##Vote: @Mitsuru Kirijo

oops i need to catchup before making posts like that :dankpuff:

that was a pretty natural reaction for xbad 9/10 times we are looking at town xnad here

On 1/5/2019 at 12:04 AM, RADicate said:

1) the dumbtell in and of itself was a null for me (i have caught him as scum in turbos on this, but also xnad’s the type to ACTUALLY do it too sooooo)

>90% town
>null
pick one