Arctic Mafia (Game Thread)

Mystic Arcanum

9 hours ago, BBM said:

i'm not gonna lie bart I thought you'd already gotten mislynched until I got the notification about you voting me.

I'd like to say that things change, but that somehow doesn't feel quite right if it comes after you already missing two details from flips.

6 hours ago, Baldrick said:

@BartozioIf he's sick and forcing himself to post something of substance, he might. Though the subsequent sub-out means I can't assume it definitely isn't a gambit of some kind.

Grumble grumble, stop making me put in effort

5 hours ago, Jester's Gestures said:

Interesting word choice of "mislynched" over regular "lynched."

Get a reputation for getting misslynched in the most absurd ways, and word choices become intresting like that.

5 hours ago, Kaif said:

do he look like the type of guy who's a fucking beta male as scum?

Oh boy, you've never played with scum!me, have you?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@XnadrojX Explain to me why Jester keeps voting Weiner EOD2 when Baldrick threatens to lynch him if he doesn't switch to Claire? Because that feels awefully suicidal as scum.

6 hours ago, BBM said:

oh uh I forgot to actually talk about kaif. i dont really see the weiner vote as very telling tbh because he was just like "this is obviously scum" and then didnt come back until fter the orc flip talking about how it was so obvious. i kinda just feel from tone that they're town tho. wouldn't lynch before the radxnad bros.

I felt like the vote added to the Weiner wagon a lot, whereas he could have easily voted elsewhere if he was gonna play like that. Not a hard town tell, but still more likely to come from town in my book.

Gonna look more into Xnad and Rad for now.

7 hours ago, RADicate said:

Dude blatantly doesnt give a frick, and just threw out the litteral first thing that came to his head. Methinks hed at least be mildly concerned abot what he posted and committed to in a 1v w/e the heck it is

maybe if it hadn't been on the towniest person in the thread??

couple questions for you rad- what's your opinion on my slot? what votes on the d2 weiner wagon did you not like so much that you didnt want to vote there despite pushing him ed2? also you're saying tone is important to you but you basically disregarded it if you still sheeped claire's vote despite not liking her tone?

@Kaif scum can bus individually on d1 or d2 but bussing both days after a successful d1 bus is suicidal. and bart gets lynched pretty often so I don't think he would have the confidence to do it either. also, you're discounting ichigo's scummy wagon onto bart. can you explain why you're hard TRing xnad?

7 hours ago, Jester's Gestures said:

Interesting word choice of "mislynched" over regular "lynched."

i mixed up claire and bart in the OP flips, don't ask me how

Jester, Claire, Kaif, Bart were on that wagon at EoD. I had a scumread on Jester, kaif was hard null, and slight scumlean/nullish on claire. So litterally 3/4 of the votes were firmly in my lynchpool (bartz ha mild townpoints for d1 interactions with ichigo). Fmpov the odds were pretty high for that to be a scum driven wagon. @BBM

Also imma be honest, i remember jack squat about shinori’s content,  idt they posted anything AI aside them voting sully on the weiner lynch day.... which I gave them a bit of a nod for because of wifom shit and blantantly not giving a darn. But nothing anywhere near conclusive. I need to reread both them and you tbh, i was working ITT at like 3am and analytical rad blantantly didnt exist. I’ll get back to you after work tonight tbh. Nothing screamed at me last night either tho fwiw. So townlean with a PENDING in all caps. 

XnadrojX (1): Baldrick
BBM (1): Bartozio
RADicate (1): BBM
Bartozio (1): Kaif
Jester's Gestures (1): XnadrojX
Not Voting: Jester's Gestures, RADicate

25.5 hours remain. With 7 alive, it takes 3 to lynch and 4 to hammer.

10 hours ago, Jester's Gestures said:

I think you might be misrembering here.

If I had an agenda to shoot down a townread on you, the logical conclusion would be that I also have some intention of putting you under suspicion or getting you lynched. I have never once scumread you the entirety of this game and I pretty sure that I've openly stated that I townread you. I have also never townread RAD either, so I don't know where you're getting "TRing him a couple pages before." Maybe you tried to read to much between the lines when I spoke to RAD in a neutral tone around page 17, but I was not townreading him. You can go all the way back to Page 13, where I first started posting, and you can see that I felt that there was something off about the RAD slot, and nothing has significantly changed my opinion. What I am taking issue with in the above post is how RAD is so eager to give you a townread over a dumbtell. Allow me to juxtapose these two posts from RAD and you tell me if his townread on you felt natural or not.

>90% town
>null
pick one

i will explain this ONE LAST TIME. NO MORE. Jordan dumbtelling in and of itself is NAI. The tone/reaction to the realization came off as very natural for jordan, and pings town. Thank you i will not address this topic again with you.

ok if you really wanna talk about it we can but i am actually annoyed at the way you are spinning my words wrt that. I have addessed this plenty of times and i have clarified my stance here multiple times.

22 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

@RADicate I'm not bothered by your opinion on xnad's dumbtell, but do you agree with xnad's assertion that Jester had a townread on you prior to him FoSing you?

i dont explictly remember jester stating a townread on me, so while its possible i missed it, imma say  no. I disagree with that assertion. The first acknowledgement of me i explictly remember from that slot was them mentioning my lynching of xnad after his assertion that “an easy way to tell rad’s alignment is based off of his read on me”

13 minutes ago, RADicate said:

i dont explictly remember jester stating a townread on me, so while its possible i missed it, imma say  no. I disagree with that assertion.

How does this affect your xnad read?

13 minutes ago, RADicate said:

“an easy way to tell rad’s alignment is based off of his read on me”

Can you link me that post where he said that? I don't want to go ISO diving right now.

2 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

How does this affect your xnad read?

Can you link me that post where he said that? I don't want to go ISO diving right now.

i cant go iso hunting rn either im at work and running solely off mobile.... iirc it was mid/late d1? it came right before i lynched xnad. 

At this point on xnad, what was once a strong tr now has me banging my head against a wall tbh.  I still wanna call him town atm tbh. I still cant see scum motivation in him coming ITT and picking a fight with me, and there have been tonal pings pointing me town. I cant really defend his content as much tbh and i do understand where the reads are comig from, but even though im bangin my head against a wall watching him play, i dont wanna call him scum

5 minutes ago, RADicate said:

idk how well that linked, its on page 7 (i used search bar up top, easier than an iso dive that idk how to even do on mobile)

It linked fine, thanks for that.

If you had a gun, who would you shoot right now?

4 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

It linked fine, thanks for that.

If you had a gun, who would you shoot right now?

if i had a gun to my head forcing me to shoot aforementioned gun probably the bbm slot

sorry guys went to a sports game this evening rather than playing mafia ;_;

11 hours ago, RADicate said:

Jester, Claire, Kaif, Bart were on that wagon at EoD. I had a scumread on Jester, kaif was hard null, and slight scumlean/nullish on claire. So litterally 3/4 of the votes were firmly in my lynchpool (bartz ha mild townpoints for d1 interactions with ichigo). Fmpov the odds were pretty high for that to be a scum driven wagon. @BBM

Also imma be honest, i remember jack squat about shinori’s content,  idt they posted anything AI aside them voting sully on the weiner lynch day.... which I gave them a bit of a nod for because of wifom shit and blantantly not giving a darn. But nothing anywhere near conclusive. I need to reread both them and you tbh, i was working ITT at like 3am and analytical rad blantantly didnt exist. I’ll get back to you after work tonight tbh. Nothing screamed at me last night either tho fwiw. So townlean with a PENDING in all caps

6 hours ago, RADicate said:

if i had a gun to my head forcing me to shoot aforementioned gun probably the bbm slot

:thinking:

i'm willing to consolidate on xnad. going through his stuff again one thing I didn't like was on day 2 when he was like "let's stop talking about ichigo interactions now". it felt like he was trying to prematurely shut down discussion on the most important and informative event that had happened to that point.

I'd really rather rad though. it just feels like he's been around a ton responding to questions but never really providing very much content of his own. other than the weiner push at the start of day 2, which he never backed up in any meaningful way, rad just hasn't instigated anything of his own. xnad at least feels a lot more like he's directly trying to solve stuff without people having to ask him stuff all the time.

@Bartozio who of xnad/rad would you rather consolidate on, or would you still prefer lynching me? ;_;

ok fine, every other slot is giving me some level of pause wrt lynching them at this point ##vote: @BBM 

for the sake of response bbm  there isnt much i can say to you bbm that i havent already wrt your case to be honest, if there is any other specific questions lmk (expect belated going into work)

5 hours ago, Baldrick said:

This is where I believe people are at wagon-wise. Excluding Bart and Jester's wagons since I townread them they are more widely townread.

image.png.92988c63e959da6fea0a70efb0e2f839.png

image.png

image.png

I don’t know how to read this btw 

5 hours ago, Baldrick said:

image.png.92988c63e959da6fea0a70efb0e2f839.png

I took out the extra tables I put in by mistake. It's each person's lynch priority, (e.g. top row is my name in purple, followed by people I want to lynch in order)

5 minutes ago, RADicate said:

on an unrelated note where the hell has everyone been this phase

My guess is that people lost motivation after the guilty phase was dragged out.

6 hours ago, BBM said:

i'm willing to consolidate on xnad... I'd really rather rad though.

Not that the order really matters, but I feel in the case of scum!xnad it will be harder to lynch him tomorrow compared to today. It depends on what Bart thinks.