Arctic Mafia (Game Thread)

Mystic Arcanum

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote: @RADicate

this is the scum slot. 

jester, I forgot to respond to this on d4, but i didn't really get it when you pointed how he defended Ichigo and chose to tiebreak for Claire over Weiner,  but then also said he hadn't really done anything incriminating. it's relatively easy as scum to fake tone, especially when you're experienced and a generally chill guy like Rad. at the end of the day Rad has consistently voted against town's interests at basically every step, even when it went against his previously stated posts such as him finding Weiner suspicious at the start of d2.

would be cool if kaif was around more

14 minutes ago, BBM said:

this is the scum slot. 

jester, I forgot to respond to this on d4, but i didn't really get it when you pointed how he defended Ichigo and chose to tiebreak for Claire over Weiner,  but then also said he hadn't really done anything incriminating. it's relatively easy as scum to fake tone, especially when you're experienced and a generally chill guy like Rad. at the end of the day Rad has consistently voted against town's interests at basically every step, even when it went against his previously stated posts such as him finding Weiner suspicious at the start of d2.

i gave my justification for the weiner defense, at your request, and never got opinions on it... may i have them? If a null read (kaif),  a scumlean that many people had as a scumread (two people who were scumreading claire i felt strongly were town (sully and baldrick, spoiler: both were)) and a widely scumread person (jester before the claire defense/weiner reveal) were on a wagon would you consider it a wagon that was likely to be clean? asking for an explanation on something then failing to respond to it  AND taking nothing from it annoys me because fmpov it feels like you are interacting with me because you have to interact with an SR out of obligation, and not because you want your tead to progess or care about genuinely solving a slot. 

Reasons why my reasoning on lynching claire slot>weiner slot come from a scum POV? Beyond being wrong obv.

Your case on me is mostly predicated on “wow your reads are bad”, which is really hard to defense tbh, because yes, my scumreads have missed their mark. 

41 minutes ago, BBM said:

this is the scum slot. 

why arent the other three slots scum then btw, you arent immune to my questions just because you think im scum

sorry I guess it's kinda hard to keep just talking to someone you think is scum but it's bad form.

but my bad I thought I responded to what you said about your reason for voting claire yesterday. what I don't like about it is that while it's fair to not want to vote someone because you don't like the people on their wagon, it felt like that very suddenly overrode all the objections you had with weiner ed2. when I was rereading d2 after the first couple pages I was almost going to reverse my read on you because you were doing a really good job grilling weiner and then you just stopped talking about him until you started defending him. that bothers me because it didn't feel like you came to change your mind naturally about the weiner wagon constituents being worse than weiner himself. it just feels kind of contrived, like you needed a reason to switch and found one.

also i feel like you didn't follow up on any of those people? for example jester being a scumlean was one of the people on the wagon you didnt like and then afterwards you just dropped the jester read. like did the flip make you think that everyone on that wagon was auto town?

i've already said my opinions on everyone else a bunch of times. bart is town due to the fact that ichigo tried to lynch him in a way that was clearly not a bus and jester is probably town too because he has a very good voting record and his vote was actually important to getting scum lynched. not really concerned about his vote on me because it feels like he just missed baldrick's post or something.

kaif not being around more is pretty frustrating and I have to admit makes me waffle sometimes about my read on you because it's easier to say good stuff right after subbing in, and I didn't like amph's actions. but I wouldn't want to lynch here until after lynching you because the amph stuff that bothers me most about his slot was ed1 and I don't like to let that affect my read too much at this point in the game bc a lot of people aren't good at RVS.

idk maybe i'm being too critical of indecision with having the flips in mind.

when you were grilling weiner at the beginning of the day what was your read on him? was it null trying to make up your mind or were you leaning scum? and why did you not really talk about him for like 25 posts?

also, what's your read on kaif? i think you said yesterday that he was town based on some post but i cant find it in your iso. i do remember that I didnt get your reasoning.

13 minutes ago, BBM said:

idk maybe i'm being too critical of indecision with having the flips in mind.

when you were grilling weiner at the beginning of the day what was your read on him? was it null trying to make up your mind or were you leaning scum? and why did you not really talk about him for like 25 posts?

also, what's your read on kaif? i think you said yesterday that he was town based on some post but i cant find it in your iso. i do remember that I didnt get your reasoning.

idk maybe (wrt first sentence)

town based on some post where he basically spewed the first thing that came to his mind, yeah. It was a wierd post to call it on, but his overall tone has stayyed consistant to that, and my gut says town so he will be town (kaif)

scumlean because i liked  athena’s logic wrt scum having to do something at that EOD1 for ichigo to be playing it out.... as for why i didnt talk about him for a bit... uh i dont remember? What was i talking about for those 25 posts lmao

On 1/8/2019 at 1:50 AM, Kaif said:

Bartozio, Via-Astra -> Baldrick, Refa -> Jester's Gestures, Shinori -> BBM, Ampharos -> Kaif, RADicate, xnadroj

ok so

last scum is Bartozio cuz I dont know who the fuck he is nor what he's done all game

I'd go Bartozio > Rad > Jester > BBM > Baldrick > xnad

baldrick and xnad are still hard trs. BBM and Jester is null, rad is a weird scumlean. And I'd prefer it if you didn't vote me

##Vote: @Bartozio

oh it was this post

i guess i also think his tone is town but i dont understand how you can say it based on this post where he votes the towniest person in the thread. MEH doesn't really matter I guess

10 minutes ago, BBM said:

oh it was this post

i guess i also think his tone is town but i dont understand how you can say it based on this post where he votes the towniest person in the thread. MEH doesn't really matter I guess

baldrick was towniest ITT tbh

1 hour ago, BBM said:

sorry I guess it's kinda hard to keep just talking to someone you think is scum but it's bad form.

but my bad I thought I responded to what you said about your reason for voting claire yesterday. what I don't like about it is that while it's fair to not want to vote someone because you don't like the people on their wagon, it felt like that very suddenly overrode all the objections you had with weiner ed2. when I was rereading d2 after the first couple pages I was almost going to reverse my read on you because you were doing a really good job grilling weiner and then you just stopped talking about him until you started defending him. that bothers me because it didn't feel like you came to change your mind naturally about the weiner wagon constituents being worse than weiner himself. it just feels kind of contrived, like you needed a reason to switch and found one.

also i feel like you didn't follow up on any of those people? for example jester being a scumlean was one of the people on the wagon you didnt like and then afterwards you just dropped the jester read. like did the flip make you think that everyone on that wagon was auto town?

i've already said my opinions on everyone else a bunch of times. bart is town due to the fact that ichigo tried to lynch him in a way that was clearly not a bus and jester is probably town too because he has a very good voting record and his vote was actually important to getting scum lynched. not really concerned about his vote on me because it feels like he just missed baldrick's post or something.

kaif not being around more is pretty frustrating and I have to admit makes me waffle sometimes about my read on you because it's easier to say good stuff right after subbing in, and I didn't like amph's actions. but I wouldn't want to lynch here until after lynching you because the amph stuff that bothers me most about his slot was ed1 and I don't like to let that affect my read too much at this point in the game bc a lot of people aren't good at RVS.

tbh it was a pretty quick override, the swap from weiner to claire, i didnt pay much attention to the wagon until that post where i pointed it out tbh, so i can see that POV.... ugh

i dropped jester read with a nod to the claire defense where they said they wouldnt vote claire for self pres after claire’s townflip (convo with baldy/jester on day 2, late day 2 iirc) (believe ive acknowledged this as well on 2/3 other occassions, read my content plox, this is a repeated thing that gives me the impression you dont care about solving my slot btw; not a knock on you personally when i say it annoys me pls dont take it that way(but it does annoy me), it just doesnt help my read on you)

that aside that first part makes sense enough, thanks for entertaining me in convo even if its hard

1 minute ago, Kaif said:

ok I've had enough. I'm role cop, @XnadrojX and @Baldrick are town. (not revealing roles)

I'm rly inactive and couldnt be arsed waiting.

you copped baldrick last night.....?!?!

you did locktown xnad on weak reasoning earlier itg tho, also you realize they are both dead right, can we have all of your results? Those results arent equivalent to the amount of nights

1 minute ago, RADicate said:

you copped baldrick last night.....?!?!

you did locktown xnad on weak reasoning earlier itg tho, also you realize they are both dead right, can we have all of your results? Those results arent equivalent to the amount of nights

wait when the fuck did they die

gdi this is a scummy ass claim

wrong number of nights

second info role when we already had an oracle flip

town rolecop even though both scum flips so far have been goon

1 minute ago, RADicate said:

xnad got lynched yesterday >_>

and baldy got nuked last night

wait you didnt stop a cleartown fypov from being lynched ffs actually dead

I didnt touch the forum after I started the push on bart the other day