second info role when we already had an oracle flip

town rolecop even though both scum flips so far have been goon

nvm

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBM said:

why didnt you claim yesterday or defend xnad harder? no way all three scum are goons so a vanilla inspect was basically a clear.

Afaict based on his results his claim was rolecop+factioncop in one role, he called baldy and xnad town (role not given) which means his results were (theoretically) along the lines of Town Vanilla not just Vanilla

Just now, BBM said:

there's literally no way town has an unlimited fullcop

you know SF mafia setup trends better than i do :/

can we have a massclaim at this point kthx (im VT) just for clarity’s sake

Just now, Kaif said:

confirm/deny what? I wasn't revealing their roles cuz I assumed they were both alive

your results offer you both role and faction when you get your rolecop back. Like were you given the info they were: Vanilla (no role), or were you told they were a Vanilla with the faction of town

1 minute ago, RADicate said:

you know SF mafia setup trends better than i do :/

can we have a massclaim at this point kthx (im VT) just for clarity’s sake

your results offer you both role and faction when you get your rolecop back. Like were you given the info they were: Vanilla (no role), or were you told they were a Vanilla with the faction of town

it was vt

i'm also vanilla

fullcop is a super powerful role that hasn't been awarded to town forever. even when it was somewhat common it was always in large games where everybody had a role. there's no way a game where almost everybody is a vanilla randomly has a town fullcop

my original understanding from kaif's post was that he just received "vanilla" as a result since SF convention is for goons to also scan as "vanilla" to rolecops, and then in light of the two mafia goon flips already, based on the fact that it's unlikely mafia has no roles whatsoever, took those vanilla scans to mean that xnad and baldrick were town. if he actually received "vanilla town" as a result this is 100% a fake.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

my first instinct is that kaif is bsing and didnt know the role meta on SF well enough to know that fullcop was impossible. but then i feel like he would have retconned it into a rolecop given all the questions I asked. but it's also possible he's a step ahead of that and was thinking that changing his claim would make it feel more like he was just saying whatever. idk gonna think about it for a while.

but also like... if he's telling the truth town legit would have to have a fullcop and I literally cannot remember the last time there was a town fullcop in a game.

42 minutes ago, BBM said:

i'm also vanilla

fullcop is a super powerful role that hasn't been awarded to town forever. even when it was somewhat common it was always in large games where everybody had a role. there's no way a game where almost everybody is a vanilla randomly has a town fullcop

noted

28 minutes ago, BBM said:

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

my first instinct is that kaif is bsing and didnt know the role meta on SF well enough to know that fullcop was impossible. but then i feel like he would have retconned it into a rolecop given all the questions I asked. but it's also possible he's a step ahead of that and was thinking that changing his claim would make it feel more like he was just saying whatever. idk gonna think about it for a while.

i genuinely have 0 faith that he is thinking about the ramifications of his actions atm regardless of his faction, dont think that deep into it imo 

23 minutes ago, BBM said:

okay the first step is to complete the massclaim. if anybody else claims a role we lynch kaif I think.

this