Mitsuru Kirijo (1): Athena_57
Not voting (4): Shinori, Sully McGully, Baldrick, weinerboy

Phase ends in 2h20m. Hammer at 7.

Vote history:

Athena_57 (1): Mitsuru Kirijo

Bartozio (1): weinerboy

<Beta v2.0.4>

6 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

It almost looks scripted. Like it was planned out beforehand that "Dunn's gonna claim, and Jester's going to get off the wagon and act curious about the claim for towncred + a chance to lynch elsewhere."

I mentioned this earlier, I also mentioned that it's weird that Dunn would be OK with a Jester lynch right after that though.

Those are just the thoughts that were in my head when I went back and read it. I wasn't around when Dunn claimed.

I specifically stated that I did not believe Dunn's claim, and that I would've preferred him to be the D2 lynch. Let's say I was scum buddies with Dunn. Why would I have unlynched there, when his wagon was 6, and put myself under suspicion rather than just committing to a bus? Iirc Dunn was also ok with lynching me earlier. 

Hello to everyone I haven't played with before! I will be around, but there's about three hours left so I want this wagon sorted out ASAP.

I believe the votes look like this.

Spoiler

weinerboy (4): Jester's Gestures, Mitsuru Kirijo, Kaif, Bartozio
Jester's Gestures (2): XnadrojX, RADicate
Mitsuru Kirijo (1): Athena_57
Not voting (4): , Shinori, Sully McGully, Baldrick, weinerboy

My priority is Mitsuru ~ Jester > weinerboy.

I don't like how Mitsuru approached the Ichigo wagon. Apparently she had a scumtell and a towntell on him, but afaict she never explained them. It makes no sense for town to not share information like that.

I can see Jester's agenda, but not the scum intent behind it. PEDIT: I do see the scum intent in the way he unvoted Ichigo so I'll push him closer to Mitsuru.

I'm not confident in an Ichigo/weinerboy team. The timing of Ichigo voting Marth not-me-over-me, (straight after Via voted him to tie up the wagons) suggests he was working off the votals. If weiner was his buddy, he'd know they were inaccurate and be less inclined to go NMoM there imo.

As an aside, Bartozio is the person I like most on the weinerboy wagon and my read on him is "Nino is stronger than Camus".

##vote:  @Mitsuru Kirijo

To be honest, I think my Jester scumread might actually be stronger, but based on play I'm more inclined to give him BotD.

Shinori/Sully/weiner should put down votes ASAP.

Kaif's pop-in still gives me jitters. I stick with what I said about Refa/Amy having one. It feels like lose-lose when it comes to some people but that's OK, I don't really wanna vote Claire right now so I'll take second best and die knowing I was true to myself or something corny like that

##Vote: @Jester's Gestures

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

Remember when I said that me/Claire being the main objects of interest this day is a bad precedent and dangerous and then everybody ignored it and we're both the highest wagons right now lol me neither!

I'm going to call you whinerboy from now on.

If you're not scum, do something.

15 hours ago, XnadrojX said:

This feels soooooo agenda-driven. In fact, I think their Day 2 has been reeking of nothing but agenda so far. 

I can see how me pushing wiener as today's lynch can definitely come off as an agenda, since I've been almost entirely focused on him D2. I'm not sure why the first post you quoted comes off as agenda-driven to you though, could you elaborate on that? 

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

I'm going to call you whinerboy from now on.

If you're not scum, do something.

Huh? I have been doing stuff. I'm pretty sure this whole phase has been me gaining an audience with select people and telling them what I'm thinking. If you disagree with those matters then so be it but sometimes I feel I'm doing too much and this is inevitable so I can't help but be cheeky ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

Huh? I have been doing stuff. I'm pretty sure this whole phase has been me gaining an audience with select people and telling them what I'm thinking. If you disagree with those matters then so be it but sometimes I feel I'm doing too much and this is inevitable so I can't help but be cheeky ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FTR I don't have issues with your play today.

When I said do something, I meant vote, but you did it already so it's coo.

8 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

@Jester's Gestures If you wanted to let Ichigo test his claim, who did you want to lynch? Why didn't you switch your vote to them?

At the time I stated Athena as a possible CFD because he was null/scum in my eyes and I had no strong sr's besides Dunn. I didn't vote because  it was EOD and there wasn't anyone to shift with me, so in the end I could've voted anything and it wouldn't have really mattered in the grand scheme of things. 

1 minute ago, Jester's Gestures said:

General question, has anyone here ever played with Kaif on forums? (I say general question, but this is more directed at RAD and Xnad since they actually exist on ps-mafia forums.)

i havent idt, and if i did they didnt leave much impression (also idr my last game over there tbh)

2 minutes ago, Jester's Gestures said:

Big hint: fellow union member

you acted like that wasnt obvious when you started using xbad tbh, plus fenrir was doing recruiting for the game. I pieced together you were in that server :ded:

3 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

@Jester's Gestures What was your opinion on Marth/Rad at the time?

Marth came off as town for starting the Dunn wagon. RAD was and still is slightly sus. The major thing that's stopping me from pushing RAD is that at one point him, Dunn, and wienerboy were all lynching the same person and I don't think any scumteam does that because it would be too obvious. 

6 minutes ago, Jester's Gestures said:

Marth came off as town for starting the Dunn wagon. RAD was and still is slightly sus. The major thing that's stopping me from pushing RAD is that at one point him, Dunn, and wienerboy were all lynching the same person and I don't think any scumteam does that because it would be too obvious. 

Ngl idg your case on me. The only thing i saw you make pointwise wrt me was calling me out for tring xnad’s post after marth died. You FoS’d because you thought i didnt take under co sideratipn the slip could be fake and just used it to throw out a read afaict (correct me if im wrong). I later clarified i townread the tone in which his realization came and got no response from you. Sooooo wanna follow up there?

Or you wanna lay out the rest of your case on me atm? (if anything else exists)

@Jester's Gestures OK, I buy your explanation for the switch off Dunn. The problem is, unless you're willing to switch to Claire, I may have to consolidate onto you. And even if you did switch I don't think enough people want to lynch her over you.

weinerboy had RAD over Marth here. Dunn would probably want to consolidate on someone his buddies could more naturally vote. Assuming Dunn/wein buddies, why do you think Dunn voted Marth over RAD?