Fire Emblem Blazing Dawn (Demo here now)

kaonohiokala

No. Anima Mage is the name for the Mage class (since Anima magic isn't split up into groups in this game).

Here's a class list in case anyone was wondering:

N/A > Hero> Vanguard

Myrmidon > Swordmaster > Trueblade

Archer > Sniper > Marksman

Soldier > Halberdier > Sentinel

Fighter > Warrior > Reaver

Thief > Rogue > Whisper

Bandit

Armor Sword > Sword General > Marshall

Armor Lance > Lance General > Marshall

N/A > Axe General > Marshall

N/A > Sword Paladin > Gold Knight

Lance Knight (M) > Lance Paladin > Silver Knight

Lance Knight (F) > Paladin > Silver Knight

N/A > Axe Paladin > Gold Knight

Bow Knight > Bow Paladin > Silver Knight

N/A > Cleric > Valkyrie

Pegasus Knight > Falcoknight > Seraph Knight

Dracoknight > Dragonmaster > Dragonlord

Light Mage > Light Sage > Light Priestess

Anima Mage > Anima Sage > Archsage

Dark Mage > Dark Sage > Archsage

Dark Mage > Druid > Summoner (Enemy only)

Priest > Bishop > Saint

N/A > N/A > Chancellor

Of course I haven't finished the majority of the third tiers yet, but the rest 1st and 2nd tier classes are up and running. I don't even know if there's enough space for all of them, but my main focus for now is to get the main character's third tiers up. So far, I've got Vanguard, Valkyrie, and Reaver finished.

As a reminder, I've edited NOTHING graphically (unless you count re-arranging as editing of course).

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For third tier classes, I'll just grab unused promotion items and turn them into master crowns, holy crown, and whatever. Then I just make it so that the 2nd tiers can use those items. I didn't upload my third tier changes, so the demo won't have it.

Yeah, I changed EXP gain too. Micaiah's crew is lagging when they merge with Ike/Mist's crew. To change this, I made 1st tier units gain the highest amount of EXP possible. 2nd tier units gain EXP a little more than usual too, but thats because they need it (especially in Hard mode). For 3rd tiers, since there is no real "tier" for them, I'm having them gain 2nd tier low experience.

It definitely won't be done until fall at the earliest. I have to give my laptop back to the school during summer, so I can't work on it at all. On the bright side, I'm using this time to get other users to update it graphically.

IDK what I did but three things happened

1. It still shows Lyn and them in the Tutorial chapters

2. Everytime I hit the R button on my emulator it resets

3. I hit the Alt-F4 and it sent me to my most recent save.

Help

IDK what I did but three things happened

1. It still shows Lyn and them in the Tutorial chapters

2. Everytime I hit the R button on my emulator it resets

3. I hit the Alt-F4 and it sent me to my most recent save.

Help

1. I didn't change text. This includes convos.

2. This is an emulator "problem", nothing to do with the game (Ctrl + R resets for VBA).

3. Once again this is the emulator, not the game.

TIP: If you don't like whats happening when you press R and Alt-F4, don't press them.

Is that just personal want or does it actually serve a reason?

1. I didn't change text. This includes convos.

2. This is an emulator "problem", nothing to do with the game (Ctrl + R resets for VBA).

3. Once again this is the emulator, not the game.

TIP: If you don't like whats happening when you press R and Alt-F4, don't press them.

If the emulator isn't complete crap, you should be able to customize the controls for the GUI in the Options or something. But why the hell are you holding Ctrl while playing in the first place >.>

It's not personal want. It's more logical and true to FE10 this way.

Where Nils shows up, his class is Heron and his name is Reyson. My problem with it is that Micaiah's team finds Rafiel long before Reyson. I'm saying it makes more sense.

Sorry Metal Rabbit/Arc. I thought I replied to your post, but I remember I posted it when we couldn't post which basically means I didn't post at all. >_>

Anyways, I'm using Reyson instead because no one likes Rafiel. Yes, Rafiel matches a Bard more, and yes his join time does match more. But you're forgetting one major aspect: no one likes Rafiel. I am going with FE10 join times with the exception of Herons, Zihark, and Jill. Zihark and Jill won't join until Ike's mode (I didn't get that far yet though).

As for game news, I paused working on it for a while. I won't be able to work on it in the summer because I have to return my laptop to my school. I'll submit what I've done so far sometime in the week. I tried to start editing text, but it was too hard and time-consuming (I stopped midway through chapter 1 >_>). So I decided to hold off on it and "hone my skills" while making another hack for FE8. Hopefully I can learn enough stuff there that can help me in FE7. I'll post up what little I've done on the FE8 hack too so that I can show off my new "skillz"... It's basically a joke hack including all of the people in my history class with my teacher being the lord.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...