Favorite FE4 Gen 2 Kid

Gregster101

13 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

I want Patty to be in Heroes because I would like to see a Sleep Sword/Dagger in action. We don't have too many status elements in Heroes and I think it would be cool if we had more. It would give the game another layer of strategy.

If Patty gets added into Heroes, she damn well better have a dagger version of the Sleep Sword

10 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

If Patty gets added into Heroes, she damn well better have a dagger version of the Sleep Sword

Same. I bet she'll be added alongside Shannan (they're both ranked pretty high for Gen 2 characters in CYL2 IIRC) so a grey dagger unit would be nice.

I forgot to mention this earlier, but Lene can also be useful outside her niche by being a res tank if Claud is her father.

2 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

Same. I bet she'll be added alongside Shannan (they're both ranked pretty high for Gen 2 characters in CYL2 IIRC) so a grey dagger unit would be nice.

I forgot to mention this earlier, but Lene can also be useful outside her niche by being a res tank if Claud is her father.

Yeah, my hope for a Gen 2 banner in the future is Shannan as the face, Patty as the associate to the face, and Altena as the unrelated character.

That's true. Not that it really mattered since I just kept her away from the frontline but I see your point :P

15 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Yeah, my hope for a Gen 2 banner in the future is Shannan as the face, Patty as the associate to the face, and Altena as the unrelated character.

That's true. Not that it really mattered since I just kept her away from the frontline but I see your point :P

That's a banner I'll whale on for sure.