All distinguishable character profiles so far in Three Houses

Edelgard:  Mixed feelings.  She seems serious and intelligent, and I'm a little bored of that archetype, but I don't know enough about her to say for sure.  Her design is kind of eck to me.  I love that she has pants, but that black and white on deep red with greenish white hair and lilac accents is a little much for me.

Dmitri:  He's grown on me, but the blue of his uniform is way too saturated for my tastes, and it's distracting.  He strikes me as humorless and dignified and maybe a little grumpy.  Probably proud of his heritage and very by-the-books.

Claude:  My favorite of the main three without a doubt, but kinda bothers me how similar their uniforms are?  All bright primary colors with a dull black base.  I wish they had been more subtle about this trio all being represented by a different primary color.  Most likely a fun-loving, laid-back character, maybe a flirt or a jokester.

Byleth:  I like his a lot, I just hope the haircolor is customizable because the blue-green looks kind of bad with his blue eyes and the blue and pink on his black uniform.  But if he is a player avatar, he's my favorite one yet, design-wise.  He comes off as cold and intimidating, maybe an edgy mute protag.

Mercedes:  All I can see when I look at her is anime mom here, so I peg her as motherly and mature, but it's probably all wrong.  Her design is kind of boring to me.

Hilda:  Bright and colorful and I like it.  I can't really get a read on her, but I'd imagine she's spoiled and childish.

Robin and Henry's Lovechild:  He comes off as cute and mischievous to me, maybe cunning but outwardly innocent.  I like him too.

Aging Mall Goth:  The deepset eyes and dark hair are my aesthetic, and he's probably one of my favorites.  I hope he's not an enemy.

Cool Old Man:  cool old man

Goddess:  She's pretty, I doubt she will serve a very big role though.  Probably a Naga.

Seiros:  I'm lukewarm about her design but not disappointed.  I hope she's the big bad, her  remaining emotionless throughout the trailer was cool, and I'm hoping she'll be a charismatic and seemingly warm figure who's secretly conniving and maybe even sadistic.

Whoa, a Little Dragon Girl, Never had One of Those Before:  She's cute, wish she had more clothes.  I don't think she's Tiki, but she's probably reminiscent of her personality-wise.

• 2 weeks later...