Dope Supports

HellMagic

What supports are you're favorite?

Gregor x Cherche is awesome because Gregor actually saved Minerva in Wyvern Valley, the place where you also obtain Gerome.

Chrom x Sumia is cool because it seems like they were supposed to automatically be together for the larger part of development but people realized that Chrom was hot and people wanted to marry them probably.

Nah x Yarne is unique because it would be fun theorizing what their babies would look like.

Panne x Kellam is also neat because they both have been outsiders their entire lives and want to constantly improve themselves.

Share what you're favorites are in the replies!

I really liked Olivia x Donnel's supports because it referenced Naesala and Leanne from the Tellius games.

Gaius x Maribelle's supports are really interesting because the two had beef in the past.

Lon'qu x Tharja is pretty good, because it shows us a non-creepy side of Tharja. She's actually pretty nice and respectful towards Lon'qu. Plus, Lon'qu is more vulnerable with her than he is with other girls.

Frederick x female Robin because it's amusing and that nickname Freddy Bear is so adorable. XD It's one reason I love them as a couple too! Though honestly, I can say just about any Frederick support is my fav. :P

Stahl x Cordelia is so sweet with the harp duet.

Lon'qu x Cherche is awesome because of how it means Cherche knew the family of that girl Lon'qu feels he failed to protect and she was able to heal his poor heart.

Gregor x Cherche is also neat because wow, Gregor actually saved Minerva?!

Gaius x Maribelle for reasons already mentioned.

Inigo x Severa because it's just cute.

Edited by Anacybele

On 1/6/2019 at 7:02 PM, Anacybele said:

Frederick x female Robin because it's amusing and that nickname Freddy Bear is so adorable. XD It's one reason I love them as a couple too! Though honestly, I can say just about any Frederick support is my fav. :P

Stahl x Cordelia is so sweet with the harp duet.

Lon'qu x Cherche is awesome because of how it means Cherche knew the family of that girl Lon'qu feels he failed to protect and she was able to heal his poor heart.

Gregor x Cherche is also neat because wow, Gregor actually saved Minerva?!

Gaius x Maribelle for reasons already mentioned.

Inigo x Severa because it's just cute.

I can't believe I forgot Gaius x Maribelle!