bam1991dbz

Hey everyone!

Well I've been lurking here now for as long as I can remember, so I figured it is about time to create an account. I love all things FE. I've played (and beaten) FE 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, and currently working on beating the rest. Although I do have a massive itch to replay 6 and beat it again. Not sure why - I just love that game. But I really need to beat some of the other ones I've never played. 

Actually now that I mention replaying games I want to replay FE9! PoR was such a great game as well. Aw man!

Anyways I hope I can make some solid friendships here. I love talking about everything FE. The lore, the gameplay, the community, the new games (THREE HOUSES!!!), and whatever else FE related. Btw I think the only FE game I won't really play/get into is FE Heroes. I don't like gatcha games/p2w games. Not hating on them at all they just aren't for me.

Well if you want a new friend hit me up and if not wazzup for now!

Till then...

Prepare yourself!

On 06/01/2019 at 8:32 PM, bam1991dbz said:

Actually now that I mention replaying games I want to replay FE9! PoR was such a great game as well. Aw man!

Till then...

Prepare yourself!

Yeah, I wanna replay PoR too...

11 hours ago, Ycine said:

Also, what am I supposed to prepare? This is too vague.

Dude, he literally finished with "Prepare yourself!" how did you not see it?

Anyhow, welcome to the Forest. Please watch where you step. I don't know where the Laguz may have needed to use the bathroom.

Nah, joke aside. What other interests do ya have... besides the obvious...

Your name strongly suggests Dragon Ball so to start off a pleasant conversation, I got Xenoverse 2 for the Switch for my birthday last year and have clocked up nearly 1000 hours on it from probably playing it too much. It might be because I only have 2 games for the Switch though. XD

15 hours ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Bam1991dbz!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Also, what am I supposed to prepare? This is too vague.

Thanks Ycine! Just prepare yourself for unlimited friendship and epic Fire Emblem discussion woohoo!

3 hours ago, Light Strategist said:

Yeah, I wanna replay PoR too...

Dude, he literally finished with "Prepare yourself!" how did you not see it?

Anyhow, welcome to the Forest. Please watch where you step. I don't know where the Laguz may have needed to use the bathroom.

Nah, joke aside. What other interests do ya have... besides the obvious...

Your name strongly suggests Dragon Ball so to start off a pleasant conversation, I got Xenoverse 2 for the Switch for my birthday last year and have clocked up nearly 1000 hours on it from probably playing it too much. It might be because I only have 2 games for the Switch though. XD

Hahahah @ the Laguz joke! And thanks for the welcome :)

Yeah I'm a big time DBZ fan. Holy heck bro 1000 hours on Xenoverse that's EPIC! How did you manage to do that so quickly I am impressed. There's no such thing as playing too much. I haven't played Xeno 2 yet, but I desperately want to play that and FighterZ. Have been focusing on my 3DS backlog and then I got distracted by Binding Blade again heh

What is the second game you have on the Switch?

Three Houses is incoming...you need to get a third heh

4 hours ago, bam1991dbz said:

Hahahah @ the Laguz joke! And thanks for the welcome :)

Glad it amused ya!

Yeah I'm a big time DBZ fan. Holy heck bro 1000 hours on Xenoverse that's EPIC! How did you manage to do that so quickly I am impressed.

That was just me rounding up based on a prediction from prior knowledge at the time. I just checked the time properly and it's been 900.
I didn't do it quickly. I just don't actually do anything significant with my time and evidently spend my days playing it!

There's no such thing as playing too much.

I like you already!

I haven't played Xeno 2 yet, but I desperately want to play that and FighterZ. Have been focusing on my 3DS backlog and then I got distracted by Binding Blade again heh

More traditional fighting games aren't my sort of thing so FighterZ didn't really appeal to me outside of story content. Xenoverse 1 and 2 are definitely more my speed and feel very much to have the essence of Dragon Ball that feels close to the experience of the anime without putting me in a situation that easily discourages me from situations present in more traditional fighters.

What is the second game you have on the Switch?

I feel a tiny bit puzzled that you didn't try to guess. It's Fire Emblem Warriors of course!

Three Houses is incoming...you need to get a third heh

Oh, don't worry! I aim to get that! And Pokémon when that releases. Pokémon and Smash Bros. are big contributors to why I'ma Fire Emblem fan in the first place so I want to take the utmost care with avoiding information for them. I did that with X and Y and to this day, they're my favourite Pokémon entries. For Fire Emblem, I got the Awakening special edition 3DS for my birthday in 2013. And though my intention was for a Pikachu 3DS in anticipation of X and Y at the time (my birthday's in June and they were released in October) there wasn't one there or it wasn't released yet or something like that. So I settled on Fire Emblem because at the price of a tiny bit more, I got an extra game out of it and ultimately fell in love with the game, and later the franchise as a whole.

I've noticed that I seem to have a quality over quantity thing going on when it comes to games lately. XD

On 1/9/2019 at 5:38 AM, Light Strategist said:

Glad it amused ya!

That was just me rounding up based on a prediction from prior knowledge at the time. I just checked the time properly and it's been 900.
I didn't do it quickly. I just don't actually do anything significant with my time and evidently spend my days playing it!

I like you already!

More traditional fighting games aren't my sort of thing so FighterZ didn't really appeal to me outside of story content. Xenoverse 1 and 2 are definitely more my speed and feel very much to have the essence of Dragon Ball that feels close to the experience of the anime without putting me in a situation that easily discourages me from situations present in more traditional fighters.

I feel a tiny bit puzzled that you didn't try to guess. It's Fire Emblem Warriors of course!

Oh, don't worry! I aim to get that! And Pokémon when that releases. Pokémon and Smash Bros. are big contributors to why I'ma Fire Emblem fan in the first place so I want to take the utmost care with avoiding information for them. I did that with X and Y and to this day, they're my favourite Pokémon entries. For Fire Emblem, I got the Awakening special edition 3DS for my birthday in 2013. And though my intention was for a Pikachu 3DS in anticipation of X and Y at the time (my birthday's in June and they were released in October) there wasn't one there or it wasn't released yet or something like that. So I settled on Fire Emblem because at the price of a tiny bit more, I got an extra game out of it and ultimately fell in love with the game, and later the franchise as a whole.

I've noticed that I seem to have a quality over quantity thing going on when it comes to games lately. XD

New friend yahoo!!

On 1/9/2019 at 2:35 PM, eclipse said:
Edited by bam1991dbz