Inventory Nightmare hack questions

Saeedios

Hello all,

I am in the middle of my first Binding Blades play through and I just made a major mistake. I missed out on the chapter where you get Armands, one of the legendary weapons. I didn't know there was a secrete ending in the game that I now cannot achieve.

Can anyone help me get Armands back in my inventory? I downloaded Nightmare, but I haven't the slightest clue how to get it on my inventory.

Thank you!

I can't guarantee this'll get you the final chapters. (idk whether or not the game specifically checks if you've visited the gaidens or not), but getting Armads back is a breeze. All you have to do is put it in the inventory of a unit who joins in the future. To do that, open up the Army Editor and pick the chapter where whatever unit you choose joins. The unlabeled list (0x00, 0x01, etc) you can scroll through is a list of each unit in the map. Scroll down until you find the new unit, then pop it into one of their inventory slots. No problem!