Weapon Experience by...weapon XD

Hey everyone,

I can't seem to find a guide that illuminates how much WEx a unit gets per usage of each weapon. Can someone link me to one please? 

The SF inventory page for this game doesn't include WEx. That actually might be something the SF team wants to add. How can I suggest it to them (unless it is somewhere and I totally overlooked it please don't get mad!)

Thank you!

It's actually on the site, but it's under Calculations.  Basically unlike FE7 and FE8, everything in FE6 gives only 1 measly wexp (or 2 if it defeated an enemy).  Wexp rank progression is likewise static as it's always a flat 50 wexp to advance to the next rank.

12 hours ago, Baby Bonnie Hood said:

It's actually on the site, but it's under Calculations.  Basically unlike FE7 and FE8, everything in FE6 gives only 1 measly wexp (or 2 if it defeated an enemy).  Wexp rank progression is likewise static as it's always a flat 50 wexp to advance to the next rank.

Thank you so much!

22 hours ago, Baby Bonnie Hood said:

I'm so sorry because I might be totally overkilling by asking you this lol but does that mean that using a silver lance gives you the same amount of WEx as using an iron lance?

Pretty much, yeah.  Wexp is a real grind here, especially with staffs.  If you want anyone other than Yoder to use the Saint's Staff, they'll have to blow through a lot of heal staffs first.

There is one good news, though.  I believe that unlike in FE7 and FE8, you can actually have a unit get multiple S rank weapon mastery.  So you can have a paladin eventually wield Durandal, Maltet, and Armads all at once if you're bored enough.

17 minutes ago, Baby Bonnie Hood said:

Pretty much, yeah.  Wexp is a real grind here, especially with staffs.  If you want anyone other than Yoder to use the Saint's Staff, they'll have to blow through a lot of heal staffs first.

There is one good news, though.  I believe that unlike in FE7 and FE8, you can actually have a unit get multiple S rank weapon mastery.  So you can have a paladin eventually wield Durandal, Maltet, and Armads all at once if you're bored enough.

Thank you!!