When do you think Three Houses will come out?

Byliyth

On 13.1.2019 at 12:50 AM, Sentinel07 said:

[...]

Still, until otherwise, I'll believe in their Spring 2019 release date as it currently is. Besides, isn't Cipher's June edition supposed to feature Three Houses characters or something? I doubt they'd want Three Houses to release after that since many characters would be spoiled in such a thing.

Was this announced? If so I missed the news. Or is it just speculation? Because I would agree that it would make sense.

-------------

On another note. The newly released Launch Schedule from Nintendo still lists Three Houses with the Spring 2019 date.

I know this can still change, but I think they might have changed it, if there would be a delay. News for the game might just be around the corner. :)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/01/nintendo_reconfirms_switch_release_windows_for_metroid_pokemon_animal_crossing_and_more

According to financial reports from Nintendo, Three Houses is still going to have a Spring 2019 launch window. If that is still true surely we have have to hear something about the game?

4 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/01/nintendo_reconfirms_switch_release_windows_for_metroid_pokemon_animal_crossing_and_more

According to financial reports from Nintendo, Three Houses is still going to have a Spring 2019 launch window. If that is still true surely we have have to hear something about the game?

Means an announcement is inbound

Probably April or May. Then again, a few months before the release window for TH was pushed forward at E3 there was an official document of Nintendo titles being released and it listed 2018 for TH. This information could change, but it remains to be seen.

1 hour ago, Guest Lae said:

Means an announcement is inbound

Pretty much Spring is almost here this would be the last chance to say anything is different now just this long awaited direct is needed now.

46 minutes ago, Guest Callum said:

Pretty much Spring is almost here this would be the last chance to say anything is different now just this long awaited direct is needed now.

Honestly I think there was supposed to be a direct earlier this month but was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances(my guess is metroid prime 4’s troubled development) this would sort of explain the sort of unceremonious yoshi trailer drop and pirhanna plant release.

52 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Honestly I think there was supposed to be a direct earlier this month but was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances(my guess is metroid prime 4’s troubled development) this would sort of explain the sort of unceremonious yoshi trailer drop and pirhanna plant release.

Yeah....the more I look at it the more true it looks to be.

6 hours ago, Guest Lae said:

Yup still Spring chill out scaredy cats again my bet is STILL Late April-Middle May.

Um I don't wanna be that person, but perhaps take these financial reports with a grain of salt. 2018's Fiscal report said Fire Emblem was coming in 2018. 

4 minutes ago, Serea-chan said:

Um I don't wanna be that person, but perhaps take these financial reports with a grain of salt. 2018's Fiscal report said Fire Emblem was coming in 2018. 

That was because it was announced that way. I feel like a lot of those are placeholders and can mean anything.

It's not Spring yet, give it time.

I'll place my money on a May release, but I can see it being April at the earliest, perhaps to coincide with FE's anniversary, or early June at the latest.

The fact that it's still Spring 2019 on the investor's thing is nice, although still a grain of salt since they said 2018 last year before E3 pushed it into 2019.

Still, my prediction remains May 2019, unless February comes and goes with no info.

^Good points made above, but I will say this is a bit different from them saying "2018" from 2017-2018.
Saying 2018 early in the year gives them a year to work with, but now that Spring 2019 is just around the corner, I think that if there were serious talks about delaying the game the release date on the financial report would have changed to just say 2019. 

Could be wrong, but that's my two cents.
I won't be really worried unless we get halfway into March without hearing anything.

7 hours ago, Lau said:

It's not Spring yet, give it time.

I'll place my money on a May release, but I can see it being April at the earliest, perhaps to coincide with FE's anniversary, or early June at the latest.

I mean if they really wanted the game to coincide with FE’s anniversary they’d delay it to April of 2020 cause that year signifies Fire Emblem’s 30th anniversary.

16 hours ago, Ottservia said:

While it makes sense, I have a hard time believing that they realized Prime 4's development was not going well at the last second. If anything, sales might have swayed them into riding the Smash train for a while longer, and they gave it some breathing room until Joker gameplay was available/ dlc character 2 was ready to be announced. I fear a lot of people will get really annoyed if every 2019 direct is still focused on Smash, but that seems very possible at this point.

They could have delayed Piranha Plant too, though. Not sure why they didn't.

Edited by Cysx

On 1/31/2019 at 10:12 PM, Ottservia said:

I mean if they really wanted the game to coincide with FE’s anniversary they’d delay it to April of 2020 cause that year signifies Fire Emblem’s 30th anniversary.

They'll probably have a new game announcement ready for that date, or a shorter term project (an as of yet unannounced remake) ready to launch then.

When will the game come out ? -> Hard to say at this Point so.... I just throw in some random Dates that my gut tells me :

- If it gets delayed : November 15th

- If it does not get delayed : May 24th 

https://www.lootpots.com/articles/multiple-switch-release-dates-may-have-been-accidentally-leaked-by-uk-retailer-06022019/

According to this website (take with a grain of salt) Luigi’s Mansion 3 will come out at July 19th, Animal Crossing Switch  September 13th, and Daemon X Machina May 24th this year. No word about 3 Houses still.

8 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

https://www.lootpots.com/articles/multiple-switch-release-dates-may-have-been-accidentally-leaked-by-uk-retailer-06022019/

According to this website (take with a grain of salt) Luigi’s Mansion 3 will come out at July 19th, Animal Crossing Switch  September 13th, and Daemon X Machina May 24th this year. No word about 3 Houses still.

Then they either missed the delay of FE Three Houses (with a placeholder date) or the Realease of Spring 2019 is still possible.

Does not really say anything about the game ot ist delay/realese date. Funny that Luigis Mansion is scheduled in June (= summer). Normally... one would think because of the spooky atmosphere that the game will Launch in fall.

Oh well....let us wait and see if that "leak" is true.

Aside from not taking dates from any online shop serious until it is officially confirmed by Nintendo, at least Luigi's Mansion in July makes sense. Japanese ghost season is in summer... need I say more?

Also...some people tend to forget FE3H is even an upcoming game at all. It has been missing on so many "leaks" already...

In that regard Nintendo should really do some great Advertisement of the game in the near future. (I can hope at least)

15 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

well, considering that it is actually far more developed than 3 Houses and it already had some advertising along with gameplay footage, i wouldn't be surprised at all if it happens for real. it surely has way more chances at the moment to be released before 3H.

tomorrow God Eater 3 gets released, by the way.

that's one more title down the list, then there will be Left Alive, Devil May Cry 5 and Sekiro coming out in the next month.

i guess that's enough competition, not to mention that some people are still playing with Kingdom Hearts 3 as well.

7 hours ago, DuckPhoenix said:

Aside from not taking dates from any online shop serious until it is officially confirmed by Nintendo, at least Luigi's Mansion in July makes sense. Japanese ghost season is in summer... need I say more?

Also...some people tend to forget FE3H is even an upcoming game at all. It has been missing on so many "leaks" already...

In that regard Nintendo should really do some great Advertisement of the game in the near future. (I can hope at least)

Huh... I did not know this. The Japanese ghost season I mean (you learn something new every day.). Then it makes sense...still....if Luigis Mansion launches July worldwide.... it will look funny.

FE Three Houses still missing in those "leaks" is really strange though. You would think that a possible delay appears at least in ONE "leak"....yet still....that game eludes everything. Even a short heads up from IS would be enough. Something like : " Hey guys...sorry for the Long wait but while we are working hard on that game....it Looks like we can not make it in Spring 2019. We want to make a great FE game so we Need more time to work on it. Until then we hope you are looking Forward to it." -> Something like that.

It would be about time that someone from Nintendo/IS says something about that game. 

With all that competition coming from other games (KH3 being the newest one)...when do you think would be a good time to Launch FE3H regardless of that Spring 2019 Date ? If the year is too stuffed with great games.... then this could be a reason too to push back FE3H.  

2 hours ago, Guest Dia said:

FE Three Houses still missing in those "leaks" is really strange though. You would think that a possible delay appears at least in ONE "leak"....yet still....that game eludes everything. Even a short heads up from IS would be enough. Something like : " Hey guys...sorry for the Long wait but while we are working hard on that game....it Looks like we can not make it in Spring 2019. We want to make a great FE game so we Need more time to work on it. Until then we hope you are looking Forward to it." -> Something like that.

I suppose after the echoes fiasco they're trying to keep a very tight lid on things. I dunno if that's a very good explanation or not but eh it's food for thought. 

On 8.2.2019 at 12:09 AM, Guest Dia said:

Huh... I did not know this. The Japanese ghost season I mean (you learn something new every day.). Then it makes sense...still....if Luigis Mansion launches July worldwide.... it will look funny.

It would be about time that someone from Nintendo/IS says something about that game. 

With all that competition coming from other games (KH3 being the newest one)...when do you think would be a good time to Launch FE3H regardless of that Spring 2019 Date ? If the year is too stuffed with great games.... then this could be a reason too to push back FE3H.  

I guess for those who celebrate (?) Halloween a summer date sounds really weird. Especially since Halloween is getting more popular around the world it seems.

With the recent rumour about an upcoming direct next week on the 13th (which sounds plausible) I would just wait for news there. IF a Direct is coming soon and IF there are no news, then I think it is getting weird. 

Last year was all about Smash and this year there were almost no first party news. It is not just FE3H that people are anxious to know more about.

With that said Spring is the best time to release that game. Summer would be okay too, depending on which games are coming out in that timeslot. But with a mainline Pokémon game coming I would rather not have FE3H with that competition. Animal Crossing is a tough contender for the attention of players too. Although I can totally see that as a late November/early December game.

I personally do not consider games that do not release on Switch to be a reason to push Nintendos own games to another release window. At least I would consider that as weak business tactics. There might alwas be a game that has more public interest to it and even if FE is more popular since Awakening, strategy games are still kinda niche. Advertising should be the key that Nintendo needs to use.

23 hours ago, Ottservia said:

I suppose after the echoes fiasco they're trying to keep a very tight lid on things. I dunno if that's a very good explanation or not but eh it's food for thought. 

Do you mean the leak of the whole game a few days before release? I kinda remember there being something like that but I am not sure anymore. (I am getting old ?)

Edited by DuckPhoenix

1 minute ago, DuckPhoenix said:

Do you mean the leak of the whole game a few days before release? I kinda remember there being something like that but I am not sure anymore. (I am getting old ?)

I thought it was more like a week(maybe it only felt that way cause the game came out in japan about a month before the U.S) but yeah that's what I'm referring to.