Entrusted Grand Hero Battle - Naesala: Sky's Shadow

Landmaster

Our newest GHB was against the Raven Clan Leader, Naesala~

Fates Royals got it done fairly easily~

Needed to change a few Skills around from the BHB against Clarine and Klein, but the only real need was Quickened Pulse on Leo so he could proc Iceberg and kill the Fafnir to give Takumi space away from the Sword Cav to shoot down Naesala.

I will attempt it with Dancer Emblem~

Will update the Map when it's up~ For now, share your clears~

Edited by Landmaster

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Raven King Naesala is here for some reason, even though his wife seems to be rather evasive from summonings.

Map

Hard & Lunatic

Spoiler

3Jb9eus.png

Infernal

Spoiler

WruWitP.png

Infernal Enemy Stats

Naesala

Spoiler

HP: 63
Atk: 49
Spd: 45
Def: 27
Res: 32

Weapon: Raven King Beak
Assist: 
Special: Blazing Wind (charged)

A: Swift Sparrow 2
B: Guard 3
C: Flier Guidance 3

S: 

Red Fafnir

Spoiler

HP: 54
Atk: 43
Spd: 39
Def: 35
Res: 30

Weapon: Lightning Breath+
Assist: 
Special: Moonbow

A: Fierce Stance 3
B: Hit and Run
C: Goad Fliers

S: 

Green Pegasus Mage

Spoiler

HP: 46
Atk: 42
Spd: 41
Def: 17
Res: 35

Weapon: Gronnowl+
Assist: 
Special: Iceberg

A: Steady Blow 2
B: Aerobatics 3
C: Drive Spd 2

S: 

Blue Manakete

Spoiler

HP: 61
Atk: 48
Spd: 33
Def: 32
Res: 31

Weapon: Dark Breath+
Assist: 
Special: Sacred Cowl

A: Distant Def 3
B: Null Ranged 3
C: Drive Atk 2

S: 

Sword Cavalier

Spoiler

HP: 57
Atk: 53
Spd: 30
Def: 31
Res: 36

Weapon: Wo Dao+
Assist: Reciprocal Aid
Special: Noontime

A: Fury 3
B: Poison Strike 3
C: Savage Blow 3

S: 

Lance Cavalier

Spoiler

HP: 57
Atk: 45
Spd: 22
Def: 28
Res: 33

Weapon: Brave Lance+
Assist: 
Special: Miracle

A: Heavy Blade 3
B: Renewal 3
C: 

S: 

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Accidentally brought flier emblem (that I was using for monthly Training Tower quests), but turns out in a map with 40% mountains an all flier team is pretty good. Map was pretty easy, though, placement was polite & stats were low.

Edit: Oh wow the placement is actually different for Infernal & Lunatic, that's interesting.

Edited by DehNutCase

Thanks for making the thread! 

Well, this one wasn't too hard. I'm still not used to Laguz movement and I went blind so you'll see me do something like a scouting move during the first turn. 

I remembered this map when i played PoR! :)
i cleared it (I was expecting some quests or something to go along with it, interesting none)

Well With this map - I wanted to use Elincia. I wanted to change some units around for this round of"FlySquad" so i had @Landmaster choose. She picked Minerva. (who - I tend to always forget that I have). anyway.She picked Minerva, and I chose Eir instead of Nino.. So Elincia and her girls went to face off Naesala. I used the same team for all 3 versions, so i could get used to movement. (ie: i forgot the sword knight (so in Lunatic, Minerva would have died) Lol). in infernal i had a few false starts - then i realised that Elincia needed quickened pulse instead of Eir (Eir's been using it for AR battles), with it, easy as pie. 

Well, this happened.

5* Eir (neutral) with a Quick Riposte 3 seal, 4* Olivia (neutral) with a Spur Atk 1 seal, 1*, level 1 Virion with a Spur Res 1 seal, and 1*, level 1 Donnel.

That was laughably easy. I would have done it first try if I hadn't forgotten that laguz transform when alone, but I guess I have to settle for second try. Team was the typical Julia+L!Ike+B!Lucina trio, with L!Lucina as the spare of the week. Julia wrecked the blue manakete and lance cavalier, Ike the green flier and sword cavalier, L!Lucina Naesala and the fafnir. B!Lucina sat and buffed as usual.

1 hour ago, Lewyn said:

What are you guys doing with your spare Naesalas?  He seems too good to fodder off for something as common as swift sparrow, he appears to be a fantastic grail project.  

It's the first time I'll ever get accessible swift sparrow fodder considering I refuse to fodder off the 5* units I pull. 

Also, I don't merge units so all my grails go for units to fodder and so Naesala becomes prime fodder for me.

4 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Fates Royals got it done fairly easily~

Comeback of the seasonal Fates royals, nice! If Leo is one thing, then a RES tank and Sakura a DEF tank??

Congrats!

3 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Well With this map - I wanted to use Elincia.

Lol, that poor red dragon. Completely ignored (and shrugged off) by Eir until the end! 

Fine clear, congrats!

Give Elincia GF already oO

Btw: That Raven guy looks great, I like his Sprite. Finished my clear, even Lucina got used (not Raven though). 

4 hours ago, Alexmender said:

So many blue units, none of them easy prey for a sword. Eirika did it regardless, congrats! 

No blind clear this time? How many tries did you need? 

2 hours ago, Kaden said:

Well, this happened.

Eir is[/s] strong, didn't think she'd trivialize this map though.

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Here's mine. Nothing TOO special, I guess. Did want to show off Julia's new power though, as well as my new Azura.

No chance for the black Raven against the combined beauty of these ladies. First time I regret not having a Julia ... that refine ... 

Did it with Athena, Deirdre, Aversa and Eir. Finally used a team which feels very true to me. I have to do something about the male rate in my merge projects. I even think about giving Seliph a shot if I somehow get 9 Julia merges on my next anticipated banner. 

7 hours ago, daisy jane said:

I remembered this map when i played PoR! :)
i cleared it (I was expecting some quests or something to go along with it, interesting none)

Well With this map - I wanted to use Elincia. I wanted to change some units around for this round of"FlySquad" so i had @Landmaster choose. She picked Minerva. (who - I tend to always forget that I have). anyway.She picked Minerva, and I chose Eir instead of Nino.. So Elincia and her girls went to face off Naesala. I used the same team for all 3 versions, so i could get used to movement. (ie: i forgot the sword knight (so in Lunatic, Minerva would have died) Lol). in infernal i had a few false starts - then i realised that Elincia needed quickened pulse instead of Eir (Eir's been using it for AR battles), with it, easy as pie. 

Reveal hidden contents

Woooo, you got it! Eir with that exact damage on Naesala was nice and Elincia's Moonbow for the Fafnif worked perfectly~ Loved seeing the new Fliers~

7 hours ago, Lewyn said:

What are you guys doing with your spare Naesalas?  He seems too good to fodder off for something as common as swift sparrow, he appears to be a fantastic grail project.  

Defs going to be merging him up~

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Comeback of the seasonal Fates royals, nice! If Leo is one thing, then a RES tank and Sakura a DEF tank??

Congrats!

Thanks~ Haha, I'm enjoying this Rogue Dagger, TBH~ XP

Well I'm dumb, didn't know there had been a thread already, OTL, sorry @SatsumaFSoysoy

8 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Well, this one wasn't too hard. I'm still not used to Laguz movement and I went blind so you'll see me do something like a scouting move during the first turn. 

Nice, Eirika got this done pretty easily on her own~ There was a close call, but nothing she couldn't end up handling~ Nice job getting it on your first try~

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Alexmender @Zeo @mcsilas @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @mampfoid @LordFrigid @Landmaster

Here's mine. Nothing TOO special, I guess. Did want to show off Julia's new power though, as well as my new Azura.

Nice, I hardly see Summer Cordelia and it was nice to see Julia show off her new Weapon~ And Azura getting the kill against Naesala was great~

No enemy reinforcements, thank god. I didn't want to have to deal with that AND Naesala's transformation movement buff. It took me a few tries to find a clear, but I did infernal all on my own on this one! And with some horses too. :) I also decided to make my first recording! Since this is a Tellius battle, and Zeo kind of inspired me too since his Matthew Journey was cool. I was also able to use a strat I tend to go for a lot with my horse team. That is to say, have Freddy tank half the map while everyone else does clean up. XD Hrid actually didn't do anything but buff. I normally use legend Ephraim in place of Lyn, but Lyn was more useful here because enemy fliers. But for the first time, you get to see my Freddy in action!

I accidentally tapped my screen near the end there when Frederick took out the lance cav, sorry about that. I also didn't think to show my units' stat and skill screens either, my bad. I am new to this, so I haven't gotten into any recording habits yet. I could redo this again, but...I already had to redo the recording once because I was interrupted by my mom the first time and the recording picked up that short conversation. lol So I didn't want to do it a third time.

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

This was actually pretty easy. :

Congrats, you made it! Yeah open space, not too much Guard and everybody nicely accessible.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I also decided to make my first recording!

Cool to see your Freddy in action finally, he sure knows how to tank. Congrats!

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Cool to see your Freddy in action finally, he sure knows how to tank. Congrats!

Yes he does. :3 <3 Thanks! Though sometimes I have to beef his defenses to the max for clears on maps like this one. I didn't quite have to stack everything possible this time, but I did have to throw Close Def seal on him and Atk/Def Bond seal on Lyn so he could live Naesala's special AND being doubled by him. Hrid also gives him a Drive Def buff on one turn.

I just wish I was good enough at this game to find a lot more clears utilizing him in a team. But I end up having to go to FTP videos like half the time and obviously, those don't use him.