Hi, nice to meet you.

Silafante

Well... I just kinda sign up and I think I should present myself.

You can call me Silafante and I have played some of Fire Emblem games (I can't patch of the Japanese games even if I tried like a 1000 times already :>_<: the only way I can play them is if the ROM is already patched).

Shadow Dragon was the first FE I "owned" and played as a kid, later I played Awakening (which is my comfort zone and I return to it from time to time) so you can call me Awakening baby.

To be fair this will be for most of you a little rhing my major Fire Emblem acomplishment was to finish Hector Hard Mode (Eliwood carried the team like a boss)

Sorry if my English is... improbable it is my third language

And sorry if I broke any of the rules of this site (I already read it but I maybe screw it up).

Ps: And this is superfluous but I will say anyway: Lucina best waifu

And the image of the MVP.

B13-003HN_artwork.png

Welcome.

Your English is fine, so don't worry about it. I'm sure there are plenty of people who speak English as a first language who have a harder time speaking/typing it than you.

Welcome to the Forest, Silafante!

Other Members have already said it but your english is fine. Also I appreciate your picture about the MVP.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!