How many of your favorite characters are in Heroes?

Lene got in and she's my all time favorite, so I'm pretty happy. A lot of my favorites are in, with the recent addition of the Rulers of Laguz banner being all characters on my favorites list.

I wonder if the Binding Blade banner will include more of my favorites. I'm hoping for an Eturian Banner featuring Perceval, Douglas, Larum, and Echidna, but there's plenty other BB characters I'm interested in.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Catria and Laslow are in this game and yeah I think that's it

Edit: Anyways for real now with the games I've played

SoV: Kliff and Genny are in. Kamui and Silque aren't here yet and I need them quickly, would not mind an SoV Catria alt

SS: Tana and Myrrh are in (though Myrrh became a SS fave due to her being in Heroes).

Awakening: Inigo has his PA and alternate identity self in, Tiki has been in, Cherche has been in.

Birthright: Sakura has been in, Subaki has been in. Selkie has not.

Conquest: Laslow has been in, I'm kind of indifferent to the rest of the cast really.

Edited by KongDude

I’ll group them by game, following the order I played them. I’ll keep a running total of in/not in after each.

Spoiler

FE13: Morgan, Robin, and Lucina are in. Severa, Cynthia, and Brady are not. No, I don’t count Selena. (3/6)

FE12/11: Caeda, Marth, Katarina, Merric, Palla, and Catria are in. Julian and Kris are not. (9/14)

FE9/10: Ike, Soren, Mia, Naesala, and Tibarn are in. Haar, Astrid, Jill, & Marcia are not. (14/23)

FE14: Azura, Elise, Leo, Odin, Niles, Soleil, and Selena are in. Midori is not. (21/31)

FE15: Alm, Celica, Faye (not a cleric/10 though), and Est are in. Atlas is not. (25/36)

FE8: Eirika, Ephraim, Myrrh, and Tana are in. Cormag and Knoll are not. (29/42)

———

I honestly don’t feel super strongly about most of them. The majority just performed well in my playthroughs of their respective games.

Notable exceptions:

Caeda also has the nostalgia factor (FE12 translation patch was the first FE I really played a lot, and she was an instrumental unit in all of my runs), and a kind, caring, “can’t help but like her” personality going for her. I think they did a good job representing her in Heroes, her gameplay (especially after the Wing Sword came out), art, and voice work all seem accurate to me.

Naesala has a nice design, and a very intriguing backstory & personality. I think they represented him well in Heroes. In particular, his Raven sprite looks amazing. I was expecting his face to be narrower, but that’s probably just because most of the artwork I’d seen of him up to this point only showed the profile of his face. Supporting this suspicion, his attacking artwork looks perfectly normal to me.

So, roughly 70%, which is decent.

I mean, I have low standards, I have zelgius (and endgame to boot), Myrrh (the best dragon loli), Mist (best little sister, deserves an alt, same as her brother), vanguard Ike (best Ike), and micaiah (kills horses)

really all my must haves are here, I appreciate nailah and a few others, but really I never felt too strongly for them, lyre is the only one that comes to mind that I would like to see.

A majority of my favorites are in, although certainly not most of them. I probably forgot about a few though...

Spoiler
  • Marth: In. Duh, although I still don't have his Legendary alt...
  • Norne: Not in. I really don't expect to see her any time soon.
  • Linde: In, although I'd like an OP Starlight alt of her.
  • Julia: In. Only on this list because she's my #1 Heroes unit without any shadow of a doubt.
  • Roy: In.
  • Lugh: Not in. Why he wasn't put in alongside Raigh, I don't understand.
  • Sue: Not in, although hopefully she'll show up in the upcoming BB banner
  • Lilina: In.
  • Fir: In.
  • Shin: Not in.
  • Miledy: Not in.
  • Lyn: In, if a bit oversaturated with alts.
  • Hector: In, same issue as Lyn.
  • Eliwood: In, but undersaturated with alts.
  • Rath: Not in, and I don't really expect him either.
  • Farina: Not in. I'd like her to show up with Fiora, but that's not likely.
  • Eirika: In.
  • Ephraim: In.
  • Franz: Not in.
  • Natasha: Not in.
  • Cormag: Not in, although I do expect him on the next FE8 banner (assuming we get one).
  • Ike: In, obviously.
  • Mia: In, with an awesome alt to boot.
  • Elincia: In and awesome.
  • Nephenee: In.
  • Haar: Not in for some reason.
  • Edward: Not in.
  • Nolan: Not in.
  • Lucina: In, if oversaturated with alts.
  • Laurent: Not in.
  • Morgan: In twice over, as befitting the best child unit.
  • Arthur: In, if rather terrible.
  • Effie: In.
  • Flora: In, although I still don't have her.
  • Oboro: In.
  • Takumi: In quite a few times.
  • Alfonse: In, for obvious reasons.

Lets do this by continent. 

Archenea: Hardin, Caeda and Xane

With Archenea Caeda came in from the start and with Hardin their best character got in. I don't really care about many others so aside from Xane I'd say my favorites of that continent are in. 

Jugdral: Arvis, Azelle, Tailtiu and Shanan

Its about even here. Arvis and Tailtiu are in but Azelle and Shanan got snubbed.

Elibe: Hector, Pent, Nils, Nergal, Niime and Raigh.

Only Hector so far with IS being strangely unwilling to add some of the better Blazing characters. For Binding Blade Niime is predictably absent but at least Raigh is in, even if its with a bad artstyle. 

Magvel: Duessel, Caelach, L'arachel

At least L'arachel is in. 

Tellius: Tormod+Muarim, Bird kings, Tauroneo Sanaki

Tellius got a much needed boost with the bird kings but I doubt my remaining faves will get in. The are too minor a character for it. 

Ylisse: Morgan, Lucina and Henry

Lucina was always going to get in but to my pleasant surprise Male Morgan didn't end up getting snubbed. So all my Awakening favorites are in. 

Fateslandia: Takumi, Azura, Siegbert, Forrest. 

Nothing to complain about here except the disturbing lack of Forrest. 

Valentia: Alm, Celica, Mae, Boey. 

Yup, all present in Heroes already. 

-----------------------------------

So all in all its a mixed bag. If one of my favorites is even a little important they are generally in Heroes(except Shanan and Nils) but most of my favorite minor characters are still yet to be added. 

1) Marth - Has a great refine, a Groom alt and a Legendary alt. I'm happy with him :)

2) Roy - Would like to see him get a Legendary alt.

3) Caeda - She's got her Wing Spear Sword, plus a bridal alt.

4) Tiki - Very well represented in both versions of her.

5) Xane - Is no where to be found :(

6) Eliwood - He could do with another alt and a new refine.

7) Robin - Well represented in both genders.

8) Reyson - He finally made it! Not very accurate due to being able to fight, but that isn't anyone's fault, really.

9) Leo - He needs a better refine, plus another alt, a stronger one, hopefully.

10) Nyna - Well, I can't see her anywhere...

Sooo...I'm missing two out of ten. That's not too bad.

Top 20. Here we go:

1. Takumi - In four times over.~

2. Sakura - In twice. Wouldn't mind another alt or two though for Sakura Emblem

3. Reyson - Added less than a week ago. Considering his ranking in CYL, I am very relieved he is in now.

4. Maribelle - Added last summer, which is later than I was expecting.

5. Tibarn - Same as Reyson, although his ranking left little doubt of him being added at some point.

6. Micaiah - Added last year, though it took me a while to get her due to other banners robbing me before hers. Now I just need her HS alt.

7. L'Arachel - Also added at a bad time, but I still got her. Happy to see her demote.

8. Sanaki - First Tellius character to be added!

9. Orochi - Still waiting on her, and because of Intsys stupidity any new Fates banner is going to receive a bunch of hate. She still deserves to be in!

10. Ranulf - Also waiting on him, though I am sure he'll be added sooner or later.

11. Lissa - In since day 1.

12. Myrrh - Got both her and her alt.~

13. Elincia - Also in. Also still need her HS alt.

14. Oboro - She is in, but she deserves a refine and a bridal alt!

15. Mitama - Waiting on her still. I know she isn't popular, but I still hope Intsys includes her somehow.

16. Tana - In.~ Also need her Summer alt...

17. Hinoka - In twice, but a dagger throwing alt would be nice for her as well!

18. Naesala - Bastard-whom-I-love-to-hate is also in since Saturday.

19. Hinata - Like Oboro, he deserves a refine. Also wouldn't mind an alt for him, but that's very unlikely.

20. Luthier - Biggest social disaster still isn't in, but I am holding out hope.

So that's only 4 not in the game already, with some of the others already having received multiple alts. I don't think I can complain too much, but I hope they get added still.  

Edited by Nanima

Right... I have a lot of favourites but I'll try to be harsh with myself. I'll go by continent:

Spoiler

Archanea:

Cain and Abel - Both in, thankfully. 

Jeorge - Still surprised he's in, but happy he's there. 

Wolf - Not in, but he really does deserve to be. However, no sign of a new Archanea banner :( 

Valentia:

Lukas - In and brilliant. Adore this guy. 

Forsyth - Ha, no chance :( 

Python - Why is he not in? 

Luthier - Oh yay, we get Delthea instead. 

Jugdral:

Sigurd - Favourite lord. Glad he's in :) 

Ares - Favourite FE4 charrie. I was afraid Eldigan might block him, but he made it in and he's awesome. 

Quan - Tragic past. So happy he made it so his family could be together. 

Rifis - Favourite thief in the series. Would love to see him make it in, but Thracia is very much hated.

Sleuf - I just really like his looks and want to know more about him. Again, Thracian, so no chance.

Reinhardt - A cheat because I liked him before, but Heroes made him my favourite so... yeah, he's in... 

Elibe:

Perceval - He better make it in on the next banner ¬¬

Saul - Love this guy. We need more male healers. Make it in!

Elphin - Male dancer. We need more, and he's so pretty!

KENT - My overall favourite character. We have 5 Lyns, 4 Hectors, 2 Eliwoods, 2 Ninos and no Kent :( I don't expect him in, either, which saddens me. 

Sain - He needs to be in, with Kent. 

Magvel:

Ephraim - He's thankfully in it... maybe a few too many times. Second fave lord :) 

Seth - He's also thankfully in. Maybe they didn't make him as good as he should be, but I'm happy he's here. 

Cormag - I'm forever salty we get a stupid Eirika alt and all female banner for the last SS banner. This guy deserves to be in the game. Blech. 

Saleh - I don't expect this guy, but I like him as a character.

Glen - Very unexpected. I hope he makes it in as a GHB or TT with Selena and Cormag. 

Tellius: 

Reyson - Just made it in. He's great :)

Geoffrey - Should have made it in with Elincia but we had that stupid, random, three person banner instead. 

Volug - This guy is stupidly pretty. I don't expect him to make it in, but I wish he would. 

Rhys - So adorable. So unlikely to get in :( 

Sephiran - Always a hope he will, given the story... But I'm doubtful

Nailah - She just made it in. My overall favourite female of the series. 

Ylisse:

Gaius - He was in the game nearly immediately. This guy has more depths than people give him credit for. 

Gerome - I was surprised he made it in, but definitely happy :) 

Inigo - Technically made it in first as Laslow, but the dancer Inigo was the best moment of the game so far :D 

Fateslandia:

Xander - Favourite of the royals. He's made it in a tad too many times, though. 

Shigure - Adore this lad. So happy he's in as a singer and as a normal unit. He should have been the first flying singer, though. 

Dwyer - Not sure I expect to see him in, sadly. 

Jakob - I love his caustic personality. Got both of him :) 

Keaton - Adorable guy. He has hope now we have the beast units :) 

Italics are people not in. I've got a lot of people I really like and would pull for, but these are my top favourites that I use in any game I play with them in. It's made me realise none of my Elibe favourites are in v.v

1. Julia                                11. Mia
  2.  Finn                                12. Micaiah
  3.  Tine                                13. Tailtiu
  4.  Jill                                   14. Hector 
  5.  Eirika                              15. Ninian
  6.  Sanaki                            16. Genny
  7.  Sara                                17. Brigid
  8.  Leif                                 18. Tibarn
  9.  Ayra                                19. Reyson 
  10.  Ike                                   20. Haar

Bolded = Is in heroes
Red = Is in heroes but I don't like their representation 
(Finn should have gotten Reinhardt's master sword double attack weapon as a personal lance weapon, Sanaki should never have gotten a bride alt and my boy Leif deserved at least DC Light Brand)

• Tharja: Yes, still needs more alts 
  • Camilla: yes
  • Inigo/Laslow: Sort of, still waiting for the vanilla version.
  • Peri: yes
  • Noire: Sort of still waiting for the vanilla version.
  • Orochi: no
  • Athena: yes
  •  Say'ri: no
  • Ceada: yes
  • Saizo: yes
  • Nailah: yes
  • Barst: yes
  • Malice: no
  • Lucia: no
  • Titania: yes
  • Cordelia: yes
  • Charlotte:Sort of still waiting for the vanilla version.
  • Sonya: yes
  • Morgan: yes
  • Petrine: no

60%-75% if not including the vanilla versions.

I suck at this listing favorites thing, but let's try it by games I've played:
Scrap that I'm not going to make a list of almost 100 FE characters. Seemed like slightly under 50% of my faves are in Heroes though.

11 hours ago, Anacybele said:

7. Black Knight/Zelgius (though I don't like the Zelgius that's in the game because he isn't in his red armor for who knows why)

If I had to guess, it's likely because Zelgius Red kind of blends in with the background as far as story importance goes. It's still dumb though.

I had ranked all FE characters a while back and out of my top 20:

I've got:

L'Arachel
Mae
Ishtar
Tharja
Ophelia
Severa
Zephiel
Owain
Serra
Micaiah
Camilla
Sonya
Arthur (Fates)

Still missing:

Bastian
Sonia
Lethe
Larcei
Orochi
Mitama
Charlotte 

I've only played the 3DS games, my favs from those are:

Awakening:

• M!Robin. Present x3 (if you count Grima). Not a fan of OG and Christmas Robin's art, Grima's cool though. Would still love to see a Brave/Legendary version with the Levin Sword.
  • Lissa. Pesent x2. Not a fan of her OG art but her Christmas version more than makes up for it.
  • Lon'qu. Also present, though again not a fan of his art. Hope he gets a seasonal some day with better art.
  • Gregor. Not present. If they do add him one day I hope he comes with an axe instead of a sword (he can change class to Barbarian) simply cause we have to many swords and I'd love to use him.
  • Nowi. Present x2, not a fan of OG art but her Halloween version is amazing enough to make up for it.
  • Cherche. Present and I'm gonna fall in repeat here but I'm not a fan of her art haha. I do hope she gets a seasonal one day to fix this too, I love her design so much.
  • Brady. Not present, would love to see him in the game, especially as we do lack male healers.
  • Gerome. Present and perfect, though sad that I need grails to +10 him.

Fates:

• Jakob. Present but his art is creepy :( Halloween version is a lot better but he refuses to come to me, and I'd prefer his OG version with better art than a dressed up version.
  • Takumi. Present like whoa. Absolutely in love with his NY! version so definitely satisfied.
  • Orochi. Not present.
  • Kaden. Not present though I assume he will be soon.
  • Keaton. See Kaden.
  • Selkie. See Kaden.
  • Velouria. See Kaden.
  • Soleil. She's in and absolutely perfect, her art is gorgeous and she can hold herself very well in battle. Also can be gotten as a 4* so making a +10 is very doable. Perfect.
  • Lilith. Not present, would love to see her as a dragon.

Echoes:

• Alm. He's in and with beautiful art too, though have yet to catch him.
  • Tatiana. Not in yet but she's beautiful and I want her so bad.
  • Genny. Is in and perfect, beautiful art, great healer.
  • Kliff. Is in and has great art, so I'm satisfied.
  • Conrad. Not present but he's a cute.
  • Mila. Is not in but she's beautiful and I need her kjalsfdas

So of the 23 characters, 12 are in the game so about 50%. Though the game has made me love loads of characters I didn't know from other games so I don't mind too much that some of my favs aren't in or that I'm not fond of their art.

5 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Tellius got a much needed boost with the bird kings but I doubt my remaining faves will get in. The are too minor a character for it. 

Is Tauroneo really too minor of a character? He's the fourth most plot relevant character in Daein. Only behind Micaiah, Pelleas and Sothe. Furthermore, there are more Daein chapters than any other faction in RD. Assuming this game has a long life and lasts as long as FE itself, I think most of your favourites will eventually get in. I do think this game will gradually decline but not to the point of being abandoned. The only Tellius characters I don't think will ever get in are Danved, Makalov, Janaff, Ulki and Nealachi. Of course this doesn't count non playable characters like Numida who also has no chance.  

12 hours ago, Othin said:

Hmm. Off the top of my head, let's say Alm, Celica, Lewyn, Osian, Eirika, Lyon, Ike, Tibarn, Haar, and Lucina. So 8 out of 10.

Thinking on this more, I'll also add Lex, Ayra, Ishtar, Salem, Gwendolyn, Lyn, Hector, L'Arachel, Walhart, and Sophie. Which makes 15 out of 20.

In this case I have to go by every title, since none of my all time favorites made it into the game yet (currently not playing).

Echoes - Python

Fates - Azama / Benny

Awakening - Brady

New Mystery - Yubello

Shadow Dragon - Jake

Radiant Dawn - Pelleas

Path of Radiance - Tormod

Sacred Stones - Gerik

Blazing Blade - Erk

Binding Blade - Hugh

Thracia - Asvel

Geneology - Arthur

To be honest, I don't see me coming back for Heroes, especially not in it's current state.

Here are my favorite characters gameplay wise in Heroes, in Heroes but not in the right class, and not in Heroes:

Flying Archers:

Spoiler

NYOFAI!Fjorm
WOF!Hinoka

ASS!Takumi
Azura
Ryoma
Setsuna

Sakura
Subaki

Selena
Shigure

Mozu
Reina
Kiragi
Caeldori

Flying Mages:

Spoiler

SF!Nino
BB!Ninian
SA!Tana
BB!Sanaki
TOD!Nowi
Aversa
F!Morgan
NS!F!Corrin
VS!Azura
SF!Camilla
ASS!Camilla
A!Camilla

F!Robin
Lissa
Sumia
Maribelle
Cordelia
Olivia

Gunter
Xander
Beruka
Elise

Siegbert
Faye
Clair
Palla
Catria
Est

Say'ri
Emmeryn
Cynthia
Severa
Phila
Scarlet
Percy
Nichol
Emma

Flying Healers:

Spoiler

TLB!Mia
Elincia
F!Robin
Lissa
Sumia
Maribelle
Cordelia
Olivia
Azura
Ryoma
Hinoka
Takumi

Sakura
Subaki

Selena
Shigure

Erinys
Fee
Hermina
Annand
Deet'Var
Pamela
Meng
Maybell
Bleg

Say'ri
Emmeryn
Cynthia
Severa
Phila
Mozu
Reina
Caeldori

Dancers/Singers:

Spoiler

Silvia
Lene
Ninian
BB!Ninian
FIH!Micaiah
FIH!Elincia
Reyson
Leanne
Olivia
PA!Olivia
YT!Olivia
PA!Inigo
Azura
PA!Azura
HNY!Azura
A!Azura
VS!Azura
PA!Shigure
FIH!Ryoma
FIH!Xander

Faye
Phina
Laylea
Lara
Larum
Elffin
Nils
Tethys
Rafiel
Lehran
Lorazieh
Lillia
Layla

— — — — — — —

In terms of my favorite waifus or super cute characters, there are so many, so I think I will just list the ones from the games I have played:

Spoiler

Blazing Blade
Lyn
Florina

Serra
Rebecca
Ninian

Karla
Fiora
Isadora
Louise

Sonia
Eleanora
Hellene

Sacred Stones
Eirika
Tana
L'Arachel
Natasha
Marisa

Tethys
Vanessa
Syrene
Selena
Ismaire

Awakening
Lucina
F!Robin
Sumia
Maribelle

Tharja
Olivia
Cherche
Tiki
Aversa

Awakening!Anna
Apotheosis!Anna
Panne
Flavia
Cynthia
Severa
Pheros
Naga

Fates
Azura
Felicia
Flora
Mikoto
Kagero
Sakura
Hana

Camilla
Selena
Elise
Effie
Charlotte

Rhajat
Soleil
Ophelia
Nina

Fates!Anna
Lilith
Orochi
Reina
Mitama
Caeldori
Velouria
Arete
Layla

Shadoes of Valentia
Faye
Clair
Mathilda
Celica
Mae
Genny
Delthea
Palla
Sonya

Mila
Tatiana
Rinea
Nuibaba
Marla
Hestia

Cipher
Emma
Yuzu
Shade
Alice

Heroes
Anna
Sharena
Gunnthrá
Laevatein
Laegjarn
Eir
Loki

Henriette (Is technically in the game, but not playable.)
Thrasir (Is technically in the game, but not playable.)

Here are my favorite husbandos:

Spoiler

Reinhardt
Seth
M!Robin

Edited by XRay

13 minutes ago, fOrEiGn sOUl said:

In this case I have to go by every title, since none of my all time favorites made it into the game yet (currently not playing).

Echoes - Python

Fates - Azama / Benny

Awakening - Brady

New Mystery - Yubello

Shadow Dragon - Jake

Radiant Dawn - Pelleas

Path of Radiance - Tormod

Sacred Stones - Gerik

Blazing Blade - Erk

Binding Blade - Hugh

Thracia - Asvel

Geneology - Arthur

To be honest, I don't see me coming back for Heroes, especially not in it's current state.

Sorry to hear that. That must suck. And I thought I was the unlucky one. 

14 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Sorry to hear that. That must suck. And I thought I was the unlucky one. 

It's not that bad. There must be plenty of fans out there, who are in the same situation like me. Also if you start looking objectively at Heroes, I don't think, that they are missing out on it.

Because DLNarshen mentioned it last page, I went through the entire FE character sorter to determine my top favorites since I'm pretty sure I'd be outright unable to rank my favorites otherwise. My top 25 ended up being: 

1. Ike: in, own all versions of him
  2. Leo: in, own both versions of him
  3. Cordelia: in, own all versions of her and have her standard version at +10
  4. Mia: in, own both versions of her
  5. Tiki: in, own all versions of her (young and adult) and have her standard adult version at +10
  6. Catria: in, own both versions of her and a future +10 candidate
  7. Nephenee: in, have her
  8. Lucina: in, own all versions of her
  9. Ced: not in
  10. Hector: in, own all versions of him
  11. Tibarn: just got in, I'm still trying to get him
  12. Haar: not in
  13. Azura: in, own all versions of her
  14. Elise: in, own both versions of her
  15. Shinon: not in
  16. Larcei: not in
  17. Soleil: in, have her at +10 and is the current owner of my Summoner Support
  18. Delthea: in, have her
  19. Elincia: in, have both versions of her
  20. Niles: in, have both versions of him and another +10 candidate
  21. Felicia: in, have her at +10
  22. Sakura: in, have both versions of her and I'm in the process of +10ing her standard version
  23. Lewyn: in, but unfortunately do not have
  24. Sigurd: in, have him
  25. Tana: in, have her and also is my highest merged 5* exclusive at +6

So, I'd say I've been taken care of very well what with only four of the above still waiting to get into FEH.

Ooh boy. Whether a list of 5, 20 or 100, I don't think I could pick specifics either way but I'd say a majority of my favorites are in.

Of those who aren't in yet but would likely be up there on the list would be Jill, Altena, Python and Shura.

Edited by Kurrin