Conquest Laslow Solo

twistedxgrace

Laslow is my favorite Fire Emblem character, and I've been inspired to a solo run of Conquest with him (paired up with his S rank partner my avatar of course), as soon as you recruit him in chapter 12. I have only beaten Conquest normally on normal mode, but I am willing to try hard; I refuse to do lunatic. I will give Laslow every permanent stat-boosting item I can give him, and maybe use tonics in battle if necessary.

Here are things I need to consider and could use suggestions on before I begin.

1. What class should Laslow be in? I'm willing to use heart, partner, and friendship seals.
  2. What class should my avatar be in?
  3. What should my avatar's boon and bane be?
  4. At what level should I promote Laslow?

I appreciate the help.

Edited by twistedxgrace

for something like this maybe this can work

-Laslow as a Ninja (promotion being Master Ninja for the avoid)

-Avatar as Armor knight (promotion being General for more Defense)

-Boon Defense/Bane Resistance

since you are gonna be using Laslow as the main attacker im presuming, giving him a defensive pair-up might help in the long run, plus a defense-booned Armor Knight could help you against Ryoma when you get that far.

Edited by TheErazor

Master Ninja Sol Laslow is literally just Master Ninja Silas with worse alvailability

The set up is Sol, Riposte, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, and 1 filler slot probably for the Shuriken ATK+5. This is all alvailable from Laslow's base class set so all you need to do is heart seals on a specific level thereshold

Avatar boon and bane isn't important. Samurai is probably one of the better pick for class to pass Laslow with since Laslow can pick up Astra for even more consistency on his survival rate.

I can’t really speak for it on Normal and Hard, but Endgame might be a real roadblock for a solo (well, duo) run.

4 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Master Ninja Sol Laslow is literally just Master Ninja Silas with worse alvailability

The set up is Sol, Riposte, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, and 1 filler slot probably for the Shuriken ATK+5. This is all alvailable from Laslow's base class set so all you need to do is heart seals on a specific level thereshold

I would say probably marry Dragon talent Corrin (who eventually gets to Wyvern Lord) and do this:

• Go to Ninja early and promote to Master Ninja at level 20, building Shuriken rank as much as possible
  • Change to Hero at promoted level 4 and grab Sol at level 5
  • Change back to Master Ninja
  • Go into Malig Knight at level 11 and earn Trample at level 15
  • Swing through Hero for Axebreaker and Bow Knight for Shurikenbreaker
  • Return to Master Ninja and acquire Shurikenfaire

The general build is Sol together with as many damage stacking skills as possible on your 1-2 range Shuriken. Axebreaker and Shurikenbreaker have specific utility in late-game chapters.