Special Heroes Silhouettes

Anacybele

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, at this point I just want to see zero Fates characters at least. Awakening characters haven't been milked quite as much lately.

This, we had significantly more fates alts than awakening alts last year, if we must have something fateswakening can we stop with the fates and start with the awakening, and preferably don't make it chrom, cordelia, tharja or robin  

8 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

This, we had significantly more fates alts than awakening alts last year, if we must have something fateswakening can we stop with the fates and start with the awakening, and preferably don't make it chrom, cordelia, tharja or robin  

Is there a reason you left out the one with four alts there when she probably should've been the first one listed when it comes to overexposed characters?

Anyways, no clue on the silhouettes and I, being rather low maintenance, don't care that much about who they are...as long as none of them are FEH OCs. Hrid and Gunnthra having any alts at all is insulting enough, the likes of Alfonse who, if Hel didn't measure days like Frieza, is supposed to be dead as of tomorrow and Sharena don't need anymore either.

If any of the Heroes OCs get alts, I think it should be Anna. She's the only original playable that doesn't have one yet!

Edited by Anacybele

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Is there a reason you left out the one with four alts there when she probably should've been the first one listed when it comes to overexposed characters?

Anyways, no clue on the silhouettes and I, being rather low maintenance, don't care that much about who they are...as long as none of them are FEH OCs. Hrid and Gunnthra having any alts at all is insulting enough, the likes of Alfonse who, if Hel didn't measure days like Frieza, is supposed to be dead as of tomorrow and Sharena don't need anymore either.

wait who you talking about?

3 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

Hoo boy Camilla got thinn

Camilla got boobs and body surgery, new alt.

Umm... I hear the chick on the right might be Delthea.

6 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

I think it might be for the best to expect Fates alts to get the “disappointment” stage out of the way already. Well, we’ll know for sure pretty soon. 

Considering we just had a Sacred Stones/Blazing Blade Christmas followed by an OC New Year, rotating back to Fates/Awakening only makes sense and should have been expected. We even got a Fates-themed Tap battle alongside this with the same theme, which seemed like a big hint. 

If there's anything not Fates on this banner I'll be surprised.

Edited by Alkaid

56 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

My mistake for being so out of the loop then. A little surprised they'd do that but it'd let me put them to the printing press without an internal struggle if they did it again.

They’ve been spreading the love a little by giving players some female welfare units. Aversa was the latest female GHB reward. I hope they release someone like Petrine, Idunn or FE8’s Selena as future GHB rewards.

If there's any Fates alt I'd accept, it'd be one for Silas. But no one else.

Also, just because we had Sacred Stones recently doesn't mean anything. Tellius made two seasonal banners in a row. Elincia and Micaiah were on the Hoshidan summer banner and then Mia got on the Halloween one. Sanaki was on the Bride one two months before the Hoshidan summer one too. We could very well have another Sacred Stones character here, or a Tellius one, or FE7 or whatever.

Edited by Anacybele

I'm tempted to suspend the whiners in this topic until the banner drops.

Guessing is one thing, but bitching about Fates/Awakening alts when we don't even know who these characters are is in really bad taste.  Grow up.

Edited by eclipse

Just now, Anacybele said:

If there's any Fates alt I'd accept, it'd be for Silas. But no one else.

A male in a two units banner, yeah that's not happening. Unless the person on the right is a boy.

1 minute ago, Nym said:

A male in a two units banner, yeah that's not happening. Unless the person on the right is a boy.

It's not only two units though? No seasonal banner has had only two. They've most often had four. Also, sometimes we've seen silhouette previews that were one gender, but got the other in the banner anyway, like the Hoshidan summer one. The silhouettes were Ryoma and Xander, and the other two units in the banner were Elincia and Micaiah. I think we've also seen silhouettes that were only females, but got a male in the banner anyway.

3 minutes ago, Nym said:

It's not a two unit banner. They always show two silhouettes, and the seasonal banners so far have all been 3-4 units.

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

Seasonal Banners never have two units, they just only ever tease two~

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It's not only two units though? No seasonal banner has had only two. They've most often had four. Also, sometimes we've seen silhouette previews that were one gender, but got the other in the banner anyway, like the Hoshidan summer one. The silhouettes were Ryoma and Xander, and the other two units in the banner were Elincia and Micaiah. I think we've also seen silhouettes that were only females, but got a male in the banner anyway.

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

It's not a two unit banner. They always show two silhouettes, and the seasonal banners so far have all been 3-4 units.

Never mind then, I got fooled by the Christmas banner who showed the 3 units (since Cecilia was TT)

But you can pretty much expect a 1 male to 3 female ratio as always.

Edited by Nym

Spring-themed? RIP chances of them being armor units, or enemy phase units for that matter. And they doesn't seem to be melee units either, I can only wish they are infantries... 

Laguz banner drops me down to two digits let my orbs rest sob

and there is the mystuc hero untit too that is likely to be colorless.. Ugh.

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Spring-themed? RIP chances of them being armor units

Armors in bath towels. They don't want to slip from being wet, so they can only move 1 space.

18 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Considering we just had a Sacred Stones Christmas followed by an OC New Year, rotating back to Fates/Awakening only makes sense and should have been expected. We even got a Fates-themed Tap battle alongside this with the same theme, which seemed like a big hint. 

If there's anything not Fates on this banner I'll be surprised.

The accessories were a hint. I’d prefer it if it was a split between Fates and #FE since the latter also had an onsen event. It wouldn’t surprise me if any of the “special heroes” are armored units. 

Edited by Lord-Zero