Special Heroes Silhouettes

Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

The accessories were a hint. I’d prefer it if it was a split between Fates and #FE since the latter also had an onsen event. It wouldn’t surprise me if any of the “special heroes” are armored units. 

no, just no. The heavy cloaks and bikini armors i can kinda understand. But with robes and towels? Any other unit type would be better. If they do make them armors, i will be sorely disappointed in IS. Either way, this banner is a skip for me unless there's a decent guy on it.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

no, just no. The heavy cloaks and bikini armors i can kinda understand. But with robes and towels? Any other unit type would be better. If they do make them armors, i will be sorely disappointed in IS. Either way, this banner is a skip for me unless there's a decent guy on it.

Kinda like Winter Tharja, it can be “explained” as in the character wanting to move slowly to prevent a wardrobe malfunction. It’s the developers’ best excuse to give them a lot of BST to bait the whales. Anyway, we’ll most likely know by this time tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

I really hope this is wrong but...
1547954461723.png 

honestly I wouldn't mind sakura cause she's only had one alt so far. Besides she's probably one of the more forgotten fates royals. I just don't want any more camilla, xander, ryouma, takumi, azura, or corrin.

of course people are already preemptively moaning about Fates. sigh It's really sad how toxic the atmosphere has gotten around that game. Intsys has done us a great disservice, but the way people talking about Fates you'd think it was the devil who murdered their children...

Really, the biggest concern I'd have with a hotspring banner is the massive amounts of fanservice they are likely to inject. I'm normally fine with a bit of fanservice, but hot spring tend to be incredibly focused on that... And if the predicition about Sakura is true, I really don't want to see her be used for fanservice.

Anyway, if one of these is Sakura, I'll be weeping. I've only managed to get up to 170 orbs again, and I am scared it won't be enough...

Edited by Nanima

21 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Let's say I'd be really happy if Setsuna was on the right.

Me too. I'd love to see her get an alt. (hopefully she gets that Halloween mummy one eventually)

I wonder how the units will look. How do you take bath, and make it fashion? I usually don't pull on seasonals if they don't look too silly (most of them do).

I just hope that if they do an onsen-theme, the characters are stylized well.

I initially thought the figures were Hinoka and Setsuna, but after Sakura's hairpiece was pointed out it seems like it may be Sakura instead, which leaves me totally stumped on who's on the right. Sakura is cool though, she only has one other alt and that one was released about 15 months ago. It looks like a flag is her weapon, and if Summer Innes is any indication, it means she's a green axe unit.

But if this means we finally get a Subaki alt I'll be happy.

I wonder why so many people are already upset about this banner? We don't even know who it is yet. For all we know, it could be Shanna on the left and Rebecca on the right.

I hope it's a real Hoshido seasonal banner for once. Hinoka still doesn't have a seasonal alt.

But I'd probably be happy with any characters, really. (And if it's characters that I don't care about, then that means at least my wallet can be happy.)

54 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Let's say I'd be really happy if Setsuna was on the right.

I'm having trouble imagining Setsuna standing up when bars of soap should be mysteriously attracted to the bottoms of her feet.

If its a Hoshido seasonal banner I hope they hide Rinkah there along the other 2. I had such an anticipation about the Deirdre banner, but forgot that it is a 4 hero banner which I will rather keep my hands from. 

15 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I'm just hoping that it's new variant of a theme from last year, with how Performing Arts had a new theme. If this is simply a new "spring" theme, then I'll be okay with it (never really liked the whole bunny thing anyway).

It spring as in hot springs, not the season of spring. I'm sure we'll still get bunnies in March/April.

12 minutes ago, Stroud said:

If its a Hoshido seasonal banner I hope they hide Rinkah there along the other 2. I had such an anticipation about the Deirdre banner, but forgot that it is a 4 hero banner which I will rather keep my hands from. 

Rinkah as the TT unit so we don't even have to spend orbs. PLEASE.

Edited by Alkaid

14 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Rinkah as the TT unit so we don't even have to spend orbs. PLEASE.

Oh yeah! If Rinkah is a TT unit my grails will float in there without any questions! Even if her skillset is so bad, I even have saved rare skill fodder for her. Please Insys T_T She was place 86 on CYL2..Nohr banner and adrift have broken my heart enough already.

Edited by Stroud

51 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I'm just hoping that it's new variant of a theme from last year, with how Performing Arts had a new theme. If this is simply a new "spring" theme, then I'll be okay with it (never really liked the whole bunny thing anyway).

It can't be an Easter theme because Easter is not this early in the year.

56 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I hope it's a real Hoshido seasonal banner for once. Hinoka still doesn't have a seasonal alt.

But I'd probably be happy with any characters, really. (And if it's characters that I don't care about, then that means at least my wallet can be happy.)

I'm having trouble imagining Setsuna standing up when bars of soap should be mysteriously attracted to the bottoms of her feet.

you know the rule! Allways replace Hinoka with Camilla or Kagero!

I believe the one to the left is Sakura, but it could also be Est I guess. The one to the right is much harder to guess due to the hair bun; they've got some hair sticking up like Nah and Nina do, but it doesn't look big enough and their hair is very long. So... Mozu? Patty? 

What is the character on the left wearing? The one to the right could wear an apron or a towel but I can't make out the other one wears. 

Well it seems like these units are going to be just wearing towels, so the chance of me liking them is very small. Never much of a fan of the summer units either, I just prefer more clothing. Which is what I'm hoping for cause god knows I don't have orbs for this banner, I'm still stuck in the 2019 NY banner and the beasts banner ;-;

What if it's Lon'qu in just a towel though safdgfd

Nina and Sakura I'm saying (hope they have at least one male and not an armor wearing a towel only). I hope it is a bad banner that doesn't have anything I want as I must save orbs for the mythic banner badly. 

Edited by SuperNova125

Without reading discussion, theme is obviously hot springs, both shadows look female (surprise surprise), left silhouette makes me think Rinkah (the back of her hair being on the left, and her skull mask thing being on top of her head, tilted up and back so we only see one horn.) The one on the right makes me think Nina, but with her hair pulled into a bun and tied off with a ribbon or something.